Americans have had over 200 years to prove democracy can work, but...

Only in a fragile Simp white mind is taxation without representation tyranny but slavery isnt. 😄

Being a racist doesn’t support your argument, you vermin libturd.
I was never a slaver or a slaver idolater.
Nobody presently alive in America was a slave holder or a slave, you imbecile. And I don’t know anyone who idolizes the institution of slavery.

Newsflash for you racist moron libturds:

Slavery was outlawed in America at the time of the Civil War. How the duck did you ever get out of third grade and not know this much?
:dunno:

"Werewolf Women of the SS" in the Movie Grindhouse

Role models for Angela Merkel's fraulein fans.

You are no problern a silver bullet is not able to solve, full-time-idiot. Why do you - nor anyone else on this planet including Jews - not lives in fear of Germans? Any idea about?

Being a racist doesn’t support your argument, you vermin libturd.

Nobody presently alive in America was a slave holder or a slave, you imbecile. And I don’t know anyone who idolizes the institution of slavery.

Newsflash for you racist moron libturds:

Slavery was outlawed in America at the time of the Civil War. How the duck did you ever get out of third grade and not know this much?
:dunno:
It was abolished in America after the war you dumb dumb and whether or not anyone alive today was a slave makes no difference on whether or not the Founders were tyrants, which they obviously were.

America is my country.
Amercia is a continent - the United States of [the continent] America is a country on this continent. When you say "I am an American" you say nothing except that you live on the continent America. And for me is someone whot tries to convert the expression "US-American" into a kind of "U-word" which nobody should use someone who is "ashamed" about the USA. But who else - except he is a liar or an enemy of the USA or he hates the USA on another reason - should be ashamed to be a citizen of the USA? For sure is no one a liar who is a citizen of any country of the continent America who says "I am an American". Example: To say "I am a Canadian" and to say "I am an American" is in both cases a true statement if someone is a Canadian. So what is your real nationality?

Last edited:
Amercia is a continent - the United States of [the continent] America is a country on this continent. When you say "I am an American" you say nothing except that you live on the continent America. And for me is someone whot tries to convert the expression "US-American" into a kind of "U-word" which nobody should use someone who is "ashamed" about the USA. But who else - except he is a liar or an enemy of the USA or he hates the USA on another reason - should be ashamed to be a citizen of the USA? For sure is no one a liar who is a citizen of any country of the continent America who says "I am an American". Example: To say "I am a Canadian" and to say "I am an American" is in both cases a true statement if someone is a Canadian. So what is your real nationality?

A Canadian is a Canadian. An American is an American. I am an American.

A failure of a democracy is a failure of its people. Look at us! Are we Americans the stupidest people on the planet? A democracy requires agreement among the people, yet we can't even agree that we even are a democracy. Our nation appears to be failing. The only thing nearly all people can agree on is - exactly who is responsible for our failure. Nearly everyone will say "It's the Other Side!". And they have PROOF! They can provide links to mounds of evidence on the internet supporting their beliefs. The problem with the internet is, and we should all know this by now, no matter what your beliefs are or how crazy they are, you can always find supporting evidence for them on the internet. There undoubtedly is some honest, rational information available on the internet, but who needs it if it challenges our own beliefs and there is an unlimited amount of alternative 'truth' online that we can spread instead?

Without blaming "the Other Side", can anyone see a way out of this mess?
The USA is not and has never been a democracy. A congregational meeting in a church where all the members of the church can vote on a policy or purchase or sale or hire of a pastor or whatever is a democracy.

Our Founders wisely chose a republican form of government in which citizens would elect representatives who would make those decisions for them. They wanted to ensure that neither a small oligarchy nor a tyranny of the majority would have total power to order American life. The structure insured that the smallest population in a state, say Wyoming, would at least have a voice in the process. In a democracy, the people of Wyoming and most of the country would have no say at all and the people living in a very few highly populated metropolitan areas would decide everything for everybody.

It all started coming apart when we started electing professional politicians instead of public servants, when we allow faceless bureaucrats and unelected courts to make policy, rules & regulations with force of law.

Professional politicians will always legislate in a manner that benefits them personally and will throw the people just enough bones to keep themselves in power.

Forum List

Back