Americans have had over 200 years to prove democracy can work, but...

Actually you don't. ...

Wrong. The first print of the declaration of independence of the USA in the USA was in German. This declaration was a sensation comparable with the first flight to the moon. Believe me: You are a democracy and I hope everyone in the USA is a democrat what doesn't mean to be a member of the political party "the Democrats". That's another thing.

Last edited:

If the alternative is that every lazy-ass loser in the country can vote themselves a handful of what I earned? You bet your ass!

Be careful what you wish for.
No, but those that are educated about the issues. I say no one on any government program or handout should be allowed to vote.

It's all about class warfare or race thing with you people.

"You people" who people?

.... I say no one on any government program or handout should be allowed to vote.

So, no one collecting Social Security could vote? How do you think that would go over with perhaps the most consistent voting block?

That's what I said. The English language is funny. We say "Er hat keinen blauen Dunst" in such a case for example. Verbally translated: "He has no blue haze". Meaning: "He has no clue."
All languages have their own idioms

I'm perfectly happy when dark skinned property owners vote.

Are you perfectly happy with the idea of only the wealthy having a voice in our government "of the people, for the people, by the people"? As I said, be careful what you wish for.

Are you perfectly happy with the idea of only the wealthy having a voice in our government "of the people, for the people, by the people"? As I said, be careful what you wish for.

Yes, and you've said it about a half dozen times now.

Forum List

Back