Americans have had over 200 years to prove democracy can work, but...

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.”
That's a REPUBLIC, NOT a "democracy" and the fact that OUR BELOVED EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM started teaching that we were a "democracy" which started long before we were born is just ONE in MANY examples of how the poison is in our schools as directed by the world globalist marxist kabal determined to gain absolute power over the masses.

Knowing that by giving JUST ANYONE THE RIGHT TO VOTE, the country will soon turn into a full blown demogoguery. Which is where the useful idiots are so instrumental come into play as stalin once said. During the destabilization process of the marxist strategy to take over.

The fact you think this country was even supposed to be a democracy is stupid. The American people are a dumbed down, propagandized bunch of pathetic walking tropes without any sort of knowledge nor care for anything they yell and chant about.

Only basic concerns are when the next I phone version will come out with a slightly better version of the camera they use. Or when their next sexual encounter will happen.

That's about it. We're all damned with the exception of a very few.

...... And don't forget to give your five years [sic] old child who speaks much more 'Spain' [sic] than you ever will do a slap in the face,.....

I don't know what the hell you think you are talking about, but you had better get it through your fucking head that you will NEVER mention my family again, punk.

The last time a test was administered to qualify for voting it was used for nefarious purpose, as it surely would be again.

"Nefarious"?

That's cute and indefinable.

I don't want anyone who doesn't own property in my state to have anything to say what I do with mine.

Americans have had over 200 years to prove democracy can work, but...​

Kind of reminds one of the real communism has never been tried trope.

The founders sought a republic and abhorred democratic notions though politicians soon found that appealing to the passions of the masses worked in their favor. What vestiges of the old republic remained passed into history through the machinations of Lincoln and his cohort.

Americans have had over 200 years to prove democracy can work, but...​

Kind of reminds one of the real communism has never been tried trope.

The founders sought a republic and abhorred democratic notions though politicians soon found that appealing to the passions of the masses worked in their favor. What vestiges of the old republic remained passed into history through the machinations of Lincoln and his cohort.
Exactly the fact that our governmental philosophy is that the rights of everyone, even the minority are sacrosanct and are not subject to a vote is proof that we are a hybrid democracy / republic.

When people make statements like they know what it is like here in the US despite never having lived or in other words when they speak from utter ignorance Americans use the idiom " Doesn't know shit about"

That's what I said. The English language is funny. We say "Er hat keinen blauen Dunst" in such a case for example. Verbally translated: "He has no blue haze". Meaning: "He has no clue."

Then you do not understand what the declaration of independence says.
Actually you don't. Show me where it mentions democracy. You can't it doesn't. Why didn't the same founding fathers include voting in the Bill of Rights? Oh wait.....racism?

You'll eventually get to the identity politics hand grenade they weaponized you with when the strategy of political correctness was devised in the marxist Frankfurt School in the 20s on how to bring down the west.

You know nothing.

So, voting only available to the wealthy? You sure you want that?
No, but those that are educated about the issues. I say no one on any government program or handout should be allowed to vote.

It's all about class warfare or race thing with you people.

Forum List

Back