Americans, Isnt it Time to Bury the Hatchet and Come Together Again?

These aren't Kennedy Democrats. Heck, they're not even Jimmy Carter Democrats.

They're not even Bill Clinton Democrats. You can't make peace with these people; they must be defeated. Utterly.

"Woe to those who call evil good
And good evil,
Who put darkness for light
And light for darkness,
Who put bitter for sweet
And sweet for bitter!"

--Isaiah 5:20

Those are TV Democrats, not real Democrats.

Who are the 'real' Democrats?

Today’s Democrat Party is closer to Lee Harvey Oswald, than to John F. Kennedy.
JFK was one of the last conservative democrats before the party switch.

Ohhhh......before the Democrats switched to become the Bolshevik Party?

Of course....I should have known: they stand for the same things as the Marxists did.

Sounds good

But the 24/7 media cycle would never let it happen

You mean AM vomit radio, and Fox News would never let it happen.

Which is kind of ironic considering the fact that for the last 30 years it is them who have made a cottage industry out of dividing the country.

You are so funny. AM radio used to be a liberal bastion until ONE guy got a conservative show and his show became the number one in the ratings. Then, other conservative shows were put on the air and also were successful. Shows with Liberal viewpoints were dropped because there was not an audience for them. In fact, "Air America" a network of Liberal shows, failed due to a lack of audience. But, you didn't complain when it was a liberal bastion, did you? And, you don't complain about ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC or even PBS presenting a left leaning point of view and rarely if ever stopping their "jihad" against the Right. So, your complaint about who has made "cottage industries" of dividing the nation is, like the rest of your worldview, inaccurate and one sided.

YOU are the problem.

Yes but as Trump himself stated Nazis and KKKers , some are nice people
He didn't say that liar. This is the root of the Demonrat problem

That's a misquote, out of context, and, effectively, a lie....
I believe I've pointed it out to our pal, eddie.....

Trump was referring to folks for and opposed to Confederate statues.

From USAToday:
"To be fair, President Donald Trump was making a somewhat subtler point. In his colloquy with the press, he was not calling neo-Nazis great folks but arguing that many of the Confederate-statue-loving protesters in Charlottesville, Virginia, were not neo-Nazis at all. Somehow, these “fine people” got mixed in with white supremacists shouting, “Jews will not replace us,” and never noticed their compatriots were not fine people, too."
One year after Charlottesville, Trump has normalized racism in America
They know but they will continue the lie. That's what makes them liars.

Last edited:
OK, it has been demonstrated that the GOP can play hard ball too and push things through despite 100% Democrat opposition and some very questionable tactics.

Lets move on and come back together as Americans, can we?

I am suggesting several things need to happen:

1. lets end the gladiatorial polarizing news/'debate' formats ans try to seriously represent the issues with fair minded adults, not bomb throwing partisan ideologues.

2. Trump has his conservative majority on the court that will probably last decades, how about an olive branch to the Democrats and propose nominating Merick Garland if Bader Ruth Ginsburg retires? It still moves the SCOTUS toward a more conservative composition, but also removes a bone of contention, being the ignored Garland nomination?

3. Trump should announce he will give a pardon to everyone who has been prosecuted or might be prosecuted for any crimes during the 2016 election or related to investigations thereof. This might restore some bipartisan spirit of compromise and congeniality and remove the specter of being prosecuted simply because the other side controls the DOJ and executive branch.

I know alot of Democrats and they are patriots too, just poorly led, and much of that shortfall in their leadership is due to the heightened polarization that has been occurring for the last four decades.

Lets bury the hatchet and return to supporting each other for the common national good shall we?

They're not even Bill Clinton Democrats. You can't make peace with these people; they must be defeated. Utterly.

And good evil,
And light for darkness,
Who put bitter for sweet
And sweet for bitter!"

Sue, there is no evil here, on either side. The evil is in finding evil where it does not exist.

Yes but as Trump himself stated Nazis and KKKers , some are nice people
He didn't say that liar. This is the root of the Demonrat problem

That's a misquote, out of context, and, effectively, a lie....
I believe I've pointed it out to our pal, eddie.....

Trump was referring to folks for and opposed to Confederate statues.

From USAToday:
"To be fair, President Donald Trump was making a somewhat subtler point. In his colloquy with the press, he was not calling neo-Nazis great folks but arguing that many of the Confederate-statue-loving protesters in Charlottesville, Virginia, were not neo-Nazis at all. Somehow, these “fine people” got mixed in with white supremacists shouting, “Jews will not replace us,” and never noticed their compatriots were not fine people, too."
One year after Charlottesville, Trump has normalized racism in America
They know but they will continue the lie. That's what makes them Zliars.

Rule #1
Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

Sue, there is no evil here, on either side. The evil is in finding evil where it does not exist
An organization hell-bent on destroying a man with ZERO proof over some supposed "right" they fear will be taken away to rip the arms and legs from their own children IS the epitome of evil. Yes, there is a great evil in this country.

OK, it has been demonstrated that the GOP can play hard ball too and push things through despite 100% Democrat opposition and some very questionable tactics.

1. lets end the gladiatorial polarizing news/'debate' formats ans try to seriously represent the issues with fair minded adults, not bomb throwing partisan ideologues.

2. Trump has his conservative majority on the court that will probably last decades, how about an olive branch to the Democrats and propose nominating Merick Garland if Bader Ruth Ginsburg retires? It still moves the SCOTUS toward a more conservative composition, but also removes a bone of contention, being the ignored Garland nomination?

3. Trump should announce he will give a pardon to everyone who has been prosecuted or might be prosecuted for any crimes during the 2016 election or related to investigations thereof. This might restore some bipartisan spirit of compromise and congeniality and remove the specter of being prosecuted simply because the other side controls the DOJ and executive branch.

I know alot of Democrats and they are patriots too, just poorly led, and much of that shortfall in their leadership is due to the heightened polarization that has been occurring for the last four decades.

Lets bury the hatchet and return to supporting each other for the common national good shall we?

And good evil,
And light for darkness,
Who put bitter for sweet
And sweet for bitter!"

Sue, there is no evil here, on either side. The evil is in finding evil where it does not exist.

I disagree. It is evil to manufacture "rape" stories and malign people with unfounded allegations. And, it is the Democratic Party that seem to do it as a matter of course, even as far back as trying to use a mentally disturbed woman's allegations against George W. Bush in 2000. That is why this Progressive cannot support the Democratic Party. (And, as long as Karl Rove is a Republican, I won't support them either.)

Sounds good

But the 24/7 media cycle would never let it happen

You mean AM vomit radio, and Fox News would never let it happen.

Which is kind of ironic considering the fact that for the last 30 years it is them who have made a cottage industry out of dividing the country.

Dividing the country by reporting news and facts that make liberals look corrupt and the idiots that they are?

Sue, there is no evil here, on either side. The evil is in finding evil where it does not exist
An organization hell-bent on destroying a man with ZERO proof over some supposed "right" they fear will be taken away to rip the arms and legs from their own children IS the epitome of evil. Yes, there is a great evil in this country.
She deserved to be heard and with some kicking and screaming and help from Republicans like Susan Collins, Dr. Ford was heard. Her allegations were looked into. That was fair, not evil.

And good evil,
And light for darkness,
Who put bitter for sweet
And sweet for bitter!"

Are you nuts????

Don't answer that....it's clear from your post.

"Colbert Writer: “Whatever Happens, I’m Just Glad We Ruined Brett Kavanaugh’s Life”
Colbert writer: "Whatever happens, I'm just glad we ruined Brett Kavanaugh's life" - Hot Air

That quote kinda reveals you as an old fool, huh?
I never posted that, you bold faced liar. I'm going to ask a mod to remove it.

They didn't mean you quoted that, they are saying that quote from a left wing democrat shows that they are evil...and that you don't see it makes you a fool.

She deserved to be heard and with some kicking and screaming and help from Republicans like Susan Collins, Dr. Ford was heard. Her allegations were looked into. That was fair, not evil.

Wrong...her allegations should have been looked into in private, since they were lies....that the democrats aired them in public, knowing they were lies, shows they are evil....

Don't you think it would have been better to turn the issue over to the FBI back in July so it could have been investigated before the hearings?

And good evil,
And light for darkness,
Who put bitter for sweet
And sweet for bitter!"

Are you nuts????

Don't answer that....it's clear from your post.

"Colbert Writer: “Whatever Happens, I’m Just Glad We Ruined Brett Kavanaugh’s Life”
Colbert writer: "Whatever happens, I'm just glad we ruined Brett Kavanaugh's life" - Hot Air

That quote kinda reveals you as an old fool, huh?
I never posted that, you bold faced liar. I'm going to ask a mod to remove it.

They didn't mean you quoted that, they are saying that quote from a left wing democrat shows that they are evil...and that you don't see it makes you a fool.
Try reading it again.

Don't you think it would have been better to turn the issue over to the FBI back in July so it could have been investigated before the hearings?
After Dr. Ford insisted on anonymity? Not so sure I would violate her wishes, but that is a tough dilemma. It would definitely have been better if Dr. Ford had made up her mind to come forward BEFORE she told her story to a politician's office, that is for damned sure.

Wrong...her allegations should have been looked into in private, since they were lies....that the democrats aired them in public, knowing they were lies, shows they are evil....
They couldn't have been "looked into" without making her name known. Even you must agree with that.

But...if they did that, it would have been done in secret as the allegations were checked out, and then, finding nothing to the allegation...at all......the democrats couldn't use the lies to destroy Kavanaugh...

Forum List

Back