Americans, Isnt it Time to Bury the Hatchet and Come Together Again?

You liberals are what has fucked this country.
The is not the opinion of most of the world.

THe rest of the world liked they way that America has been their bitch, on trade, immigration and defense.

Now, they see the possibility on the horizon, that they might have to start acting like grown ups, and they act out.
So, you like being laughed at? This is what happens when you elect a clown President. And no one is acting out, except some old, White Republicans.

I like having a President who makes policies based on advancing AMERICAN interests.

If the laughter of fools is the price we pay, so be it.

Hey, has the EU put up it's own defense force, and told US to pull out of Europe? Or do they still want US to protect them, while they bitch about how bad we are?
He is only looking after rich American interests.

Looking at his policies, that does NOT seem to be the case.

You liberals are what has fucked this country.

THe rest of the world liked they way that America has been their bitch, on trade, immigration and defense.

Now, they see the possibility on the horizon, that they might have to start acting like grown ups, and they act out.
So, you like being laughed at? This is what happens when you elect a clown President. And no one is acting out, except some old, White Republicans.

I like having a President who makes policies based on advancing AMERICAN interests.

Hey, has the EU put up it's own defense force, and told US to pull out of Europe? Or do they still want US to protect them, while they bitch about how bad we are?
WWII ended 73 years ago. The United States is no longer the good guys.

lol!!! So, Why haven't they asked US to leave then, if we are "Bad guys"?

Answer: Because they are ungrateful children not prepared to pay for their own protections (exceptions noted)

Also, my point stands.

An excellent example of Marxism in action versus young people wanting freedom and a multi-party system was.....the Tiananmen Square Massacre in China, an estimated 180 students killed. Marxism has no place in a nation that has shed so much blood to keep individual liberty for its people.

You should wake up.

Ford is laying off 24,000 people because of his policies.

You should wake up.

Very much awake, thank you.

Globalization, and supposedly "Free Trade" has fucked the Middle Class, Working Poor, and the Rust Belt.

Trump is pushing back hard. Early indicators are very positive.

Ford is laying off 24,000 people because of his policies.

Maybe. Or maybe that was coming away, or maybe that is from our trading enemies pushing back.

Early indicators I have heard, sound pretty good.

OK, it has been demonstrated that the GOP can play hard ball too and push things through despite 100% Democrat opposition and some very questionable tactics.

Lets move on and come back together as Americans, can we?

I am suggesting several things need to happen:

1. lets end the gladiatorial polarizing news/'debate' formats ans try to seriously represent the issues with fair minded adults, not bomb throwing partisan ideologues.

2. Trump has his conservative majority on the court that will probably last decades, how about an olive branch to the Democrats and propose nominating Merick Garland if Bader Ruth Ginsburg retires? It still moves the SCOTUS toward a more conservative composition, but also removes a bone of contention, being the ignored Garland nomination?

3. Trump should announce he will give a pardon to everyone who has been prosecuted or might be prosecuted for any crimes during the 2016 election or related to investigations thereof. This might restore some bipartisan spirit of compromise and congeniality and remove the specter of being prosecuted simply because the other side controls the DOJ and executive branch.

I know alot of Democrats and they are patriots too, just poorly led, and much of that shortfall in their leadership is due to the heightened polarization that has been occurring for the last four decades.

Lets bury the hatchet and return to supporting each other for the common national good shall we?
i'm going to get trashed by the conservative side, but the court of all places needs balance. period. it needs both views to represent this country. stacking it with one viewpoint is counterproductive to me and yes, going to alienate the left. i'm not talking about anti-fa and the assholes who hide under the lefts wing. i'm talking about my own family. my neighbors. the people i work with who feel differently than i do but are great people to the core. the average americans, not the fringe out there screaming at the sky daily and attacking any conservative that moves.

kavanaugh to me became a "must seat" because the tactics employed by the left simply can't be condoned, nor shown to prove fruitful. they tried it with thomas and took it to greater heights with kavanaugh. kavanaugh however did not represent himself well during this time and couldn't make up his mind when beer was legal. i could never argue that point of his incorrect statement.

however, if we're going to get mad at lies, let's get mad at all of them and not just the ones you want. "justice" doesn't work that way. ford had lie after lie come up and people were like "so what" but kavanaugh talks about beer and suddenly HE is lying "under oath". even though this was just a "job interview".

the story and circumstances from the left was ever changing to fit the situation and never a solid story to begin with. i'm going to go down at not being a fan of kavanaugh, yes. but put me down as also thinking the left was so full of shit in their rage-attacks it made what they were doing far worse than kavanaugh not knowing when beer became legal in his state.

when the left can conduct themselves as adults who will work with me, i'll listen and work with them in return. when they demand their way and don't care how they get to their goals...

fuck 'em.

OK, it has been demonstrated that the GOP can play hard ball too and push things through despite 100% Democrat opposition and some very questionable tactics.

Lets move on and come back together as Americans, can we?

I am suggesting several things need to happen:

1. lets end the gladiatorial polarizing news/'debate' formats ans try to seriously represent the issues with fair minded adults, not bomb throwing partisan ideologues.

2. Trump has his conservative majority on the court that will probably last decades, how about an olive branch to the Democrats and propose nominating Merick Garland if Bader Ruth Ginsburg retires? It still moves the SCOTUS toward a more conservative composition, but also removes a bone of contention, being the ignored Garland nomination?

3. Trump should announce he will give a pardon to everyone who has been prosecuted or might be prosecuted for any crimes during the 2016 election or related to investigations thereof. This might restore some bipartisan spirit of compromise and congeniality and remove the specter of being prosecuted simply because the other side controls the DOJ and executive branch.

I know alot of Democrats and they are patriots too, just poorly led, and much of that shortfall in their leadership is due to the heightened polarization that has been occurring for the last four decades.

Lets bury the hatchet and return to supporting each other for the common national good shall we?
For those not familiar with The Screwtape Letters, it’s one demon writing to another to give directions on how to control humans.
41100F46-A3FE-4277-864A-76659B2669A9.jpeg

Forum List

Back