Americans, Isnt it Time to Bury the Hatchet and Come Together Again?

I like what Rush has espoused over the years. Trying to make nice with liberals is a losing proposition because they’re incapable of compromise, so when you’ve got ‘em down you put your foot on their throat to help keep them there.
Gotta love it After Republicans fuk you over they want to bury the hatchet ?? lol yeah in dems heads The repubs are the FOS party with the trump scum leading them

If we had lost, and one of us suggested burying the hatchet you would ridicule the idea of the weaker side asking for peace.

The Dominate Side, is the one to make such a suggestion, magnanimously to their weaker and defeated foe.

Your delusional spin on this, shows that you need to be defeated far more vigorously before you are ready to talk reasonably.

The majority of the country is not with either branch of government. That doesn’t make the majority of the country illegitimate. There is some serious ugly coming for the minority that is illegitimately controlling government in the not to distant future.

This isn’t a game of winning and losing.
The majority of Americans don’t view their lives or the lives of their families as losers. What is happening right now is not normal and there will be no winners or losers. Just the comeuppance for those who think they will escape unscathed that has happened many times in the past.

Only the guilty see this as winning or losing.

I did not imply that the majority of Americans were losers.

I was obviously referring to Democrats, and their partisan who LOST this particular battle.

DId you read the op? It is a discussion on the idea of an attempt by Republicans to "bury the hatchet".

Thanks for calling us "guilty" and threatening "comeuppance".

You really made my point, that the Left is not ready to deescalate.

I like what Rush has espoused over the years. Trying to make nice with liberals is a losing proposition because they’re incapable of compromise, so when you’ve got ‘em down you put your foot on their throat to help keep them there.
Gotta love it After Republicans fuk you over they want to bury the hatchet ?? lol yeah in dems heads The repubs are the FOS party with the trump scum leading them

If we had lost, and one of us suggested burying the hatchet you would ridicule the idea of the weaker side asking for peace.

The Dominate Side, is the one to make such a suggestion, magnanimously to their weaker and defeated foe.

Your delusional spin on this, shows that you need to be defeated far more vigorously before you are ready to talk reasonably.

The majority of the country is not with either branch of government. That doesn’t make the majority of the country illegitimate. There is some serious ugly coming for the minority that is illegitimately controlling government in the not to distant future.

The majority of Americans don’t view their lives or the lives of their families as losers. What is happening right now is not normal and there will be no winners or losers. Just the comeuppance for those who think they will escape unscathed that has happened many times in the past.

ORLY?

I was obviously referring to Democrats, and their partisan who LOST this particular battle.

DId you read the op? It is a discussion on the idea of an attempt by Republicans to "bury the hatchet".

You stole an election and two court seats from the majority of the people. A criminal currently occupies the White House.

There are no threats to make. The majority of America is owed the justice required to restore the rule of law.

That will require the criminal occupying the White House to occupy a prison cell, and a new Congress that will add two more justices to the court.

Anybody that doesn’t think both of those are coming at a future date is fooling themselves.

Not the worst idea I've heard.

Great...you can start by admitting collusion was all bullshit...as a show of good faith.

We'll see what the investigation turns up. You are interested in the truth right? Oh wait...of course you aren't.

Well, so much for burying the hatchet. Leftist don't want peace...they want a reprieve, they want us to let up the pressure. Fuck that.
I can tell everyone right now that there was no collusion and further investigation is just a platform for further smears of Trump and his allies.

You can tell anybody anything you want. That kind of nonsense is what got us here in the first place.

OK, it has been demonstrated that the GOP can play hard ball too and push things through despite 100% Democrat opposition and some very questionable tactics.

Lets move on and come back together as Americans, can we?

I am suggesting several things need to happen:

1. lets end the gladiatorial polarizing news/'debate' formats ans try to seriously represent the issues with fair minded adults, not bomb throwing partisan ideologues.

2. Trump has his conservative majority on the court that will probably last decades, how about an olive branch to the Democrats and propose nominating Merick Garland if Bader Ruth Ginsburg retires? It still moves the SCOTUS toward a more conservative composition, but also removes a bone of contention, being the ignored Garland nomination?

3. Trump should announce he will give a pardon to everyone who has been prosecuted or might be prosecuted for any crimes during the 2016 election or related to investigations thereof. This might restore some bipartisan spirit of compromise and congeniality and remove the specter of being prosecuted simply because the other side controls the DOJ and executive branch.

I know alot of Democrats and they are patriots too, just poorly led, and much of that shortfall in their leadership is due to the heightened polarization that has been occurring for the last four decades.

Lets bury the hatchet and return to supporting each other for the common national good shall we?

Sorry....it isn't the GOP who is creating the problem...... Sotomayor, and Kagan sailed through their confirmations...... you don't see republicans attacking people in Restaurants

The idea that it is both sides and that peace can be achieved if both sides "come together" is foolish. The democrats are hard core leftists now and will do absolutely anything to gain power....they are the problem....tell them to stop being asshats...

:206: Mommmeeeee! Tell those Democrats to stop being mean to me!! Today's 'Republicans' have the intestinal fortitude of yesterday's 'Democrats.' Fucking pathetic.

You stole an election and two court seats from the majority of the people. A criminal currently occupies the White House.

There are no threats to make. The majority of America is owed the justice required to restore the rule of law.

That will require the criminal occupying the White House to occupy a prison cell, and a new Congress that will add two more justices to the court.

Anybody that doesn’t think both of those are coming at a future date is fooling themselves.

We won by the rules that have existed since this nation was formed.

Your desire to put your political enemies in prison, is very much a threat. YOu push hard enough, and people will fight back.

You might want to think this though.

Not the worst idea I've heard.

Great...you can start by admitting collusion was all bullshit...as a show of good faith.

We'll see what the investigation turns up. You are interested in the truth right? Oh wait...of course you aren't.

Well, so much for burying the hatchet. Leftist don't want peace...they want a reprieve, they want us to let up the pressure. Fuck that.
I can tell everyone right now that there was no collusion and further investigation is just a platform for further smears of Trump and his allies.

You can tell anybody anything you want. That kind of nonsense is what got us here in the first place.

What…you don’t think that the AG he selected recused himself so the Deputy AG he selected could hire a fellow life-long Republican to investigate him, get others to confess of felonies, etc…. ?

Your desire to put your political enemies in prison, is very much a threat. YOu push hard enough, and people will fight back.

Well, it's like this. There is no talk of burying anything right now except the Trump administration. The latest polling is devastating for your side. Women right now prefer Democrats by 30 points. Thats not fake news.

When The Dems get the House back, what you're going to see isn't impeachment proceedings. What you will see id the Dems cut off all funding to the entire Trump administration. That will happen. Bank on it.

Then comes the subpoenas from the investigative committees they will control, and they are going to frog march every member of the Trump administration, and that includes Ivanka, which is going to give dotard a heart attack.

Night, after night, after night, after night of someone from the Trump admin having their asses handed to them on national television in front of those committees.

The year 2019 is not going to be pleasant times for your side.

Better enjoy the holidays.

You sound like a false optimist tired of getting bent over.
Stay bent and prosper, grasshopper.

Capitalism and Communism are not compatible. One will win and the other must lose. There will be no burying of the hatchet....we are in a pivotal point in time and the partisan division is only going to widen....duh. And that's good.....it needs to widen.

Women right now prefer Democrats by 30 points. Thats not fake news.
Kind of is fake news. Dig a little deeper -- race by race. People are ANGRY with the shenanigans of the Demonrats.

There will be no blue wave. Youll be lucky if there isn't a RED WAVE.

Last edited:
You realize you've said that about EVERY REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT, don't you? America is NOT with you nutjobs. But keep up with the insanity. Please keep it up!

You realize you've said that about EVERY REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT, don't you? America is NOT with you nutjobs. But keep up with the insanity. Please keep it up!

America is not with Trump, or his shit for brains supporters.

That's going to become painfully apparent to you in another month.

The only insanity are those losers you see at dotard rallys.

How big of a loser do you have to be to show up at one of those clown shows anyway?

This woman is just SAD..
For the good of the country just step down!

And does she not even realize what she's saying?!

The Republicans treated her with RELATIVE dignity -- utterly unlike the way the Dems treat ANY nominee. Dems are shameful.

Now go back to sleep Ruthie.

John F. Kennedy Democrats I would have no problem with, but todays Democrats are far-left Marxists who are a threat to out Constitution, wanting to take the Constitution apart. I can see no peace with them. If they really think Marxism is so great, they can hop on a plane, boat or if the don't mind a long drive, can go to any Marxist nation of their choice and good riddance.

Defending these despicable Republicans is not a step in burying the hatchet. America was once a great country, now it is fucked.

You liberals are what has fucked this country.
The is not the opinion of most of the world.

THe rest of the world liked they way that America has been their bitch, on trade, immigration and defense.

Now, they see the possibility on the horizon, that they might have to start acting like grown ups, and they act out.
So, you like being laughed at? This is what happens when you elect a clown President. And no one is acting out, except some old, White Republicans.

I like having a President who makes policies based on advancing AMERICAN interests.

If the laughter of fools is the price we pay, so be it.

Hey, has the EU put up it's own defense force, and told US to pull out of Europe? Or do they still want US to protect them, while they bitch about how bad we are?
He is only looking after rich American interests.

Defending these despicable Republicans is not a step in burying the hatchet. America was once a great country, now it is fucked.

You liberals are what has fucked this country.
The is not the opinion of most of the world.

THe rest of the world liked they way that America has been their bitch, on trade, immigration and defense.

Now, they see the possibility on the horizon, that they might have to start acting like grown ups, and they act out.
So, you like being laughed at? This is what happens when you elect a clown President. And no one is acting out, except some old, White Republicans.

I like having a President who makes policies based on advancing AMERICAN interests.

If the laughter of fools is the price we pay, so be it.

Hey, has the EU put up it's own defense force, and told US to pull out of Europe? Or do they still want US to protect them, while they bitch about how bad we are?
WWII ended 73 years ago. The United States is no longer the good guys.

Sounds good

But the 24/7 media cycle would never let it happen

People could just them off.

It's the only way society will ever get back to knowing and caring about the real issues which plague our nation.

99% of all meaningless horse pucky that people drivel on about among each other comes from a talking head on their television sets.

We're 21 trillion dollars in debt. And our dollar is worth 4 cents now. When's the last time anyone on the boob tube mentioned anything about that? lol. Crazy. It's no wonder Americans are so screwed up and don't know anything. They need to turn their televisions off. They don't call it programming for nothing.

Last edited:

Well, it's like this. There is no talk of burying anything right now except the Trump administration. The latest polling is devastating for your side. Women right now prefer Democrats by 30 points. Thats not fake news.

When The Dems get the House back, what you're going to see isn't impeachment proceedings. What you will see id the Dems cut off all funding to the entire Trump administration. That will happen. Bank on it.

Then comes the subpoenas from the investigative committees they will control, and they are going to frog march every member of the Trump administration, and that includes Ivanka, which is going to give dotard a heart attack.

Night, after night, after night, after night of someone from the Trump admin having their asses handed to them on national television in front of those committees.

The year 2019 is not going to be pleasant times for your side.

Better enjoy the holidays.

Well, it's possible that things will go that way.

BUT if it does, what you will have done, is proven that democracy is dead in this country.

You sure you want to make peaceful change impossible?

Forum List

Back