Americans, Isnt it Time to Bury the Hatchet and Come Together Again?

These aren't Kennedy Democrats. Heck, they're not even Jimmy Carter Democrats.

They're not even Bill Clinton Democrats. You can't make peace with these people; they must be defeated. Utterly.

"Woe to those who call evil good
And good evil,
Who put darkness for light
And light for darkness,
Who put bitter for sweet
And sweet for bitter!"

--Isaiah 5:20
Sue, there is no evil here, on either side. The evil is in finding evil where it does not exist.

Killing your own baby is about as evil as it comes.

Standing for that evil as a moral good--as a "woman's right to choose"--as if it's a RIGHT and not what it is, the death of your own child, is evil squared.
Okay. Now I understand where you're coming from. I will remember that, but excuse me if I don't engage with you anymore then. If every idea or opinion a person has is trash and that person is automatically dismissed as "evil" for being Pro-Choice, there is no sense, is there?

Oh do not mistake me. I think individual people can be misled to think all kinds of things. People cannot think about it overmuch for whatever reason. So no, I don't think "every pro-choice person is evil".

However, the PARTY--whose job it is to craft these talking points and strategies, to pour over them for hours and days and years, even--they are absolutely evil. They do this on purpose, the subterfuge, the carefully tuned language, to hide what abortion really is.

And absolutely, that is evil.
And although I don't usually view the world through the prism of good or evil (or at least not using those terms), I think the Trump administration policy of keeping out Syrian refugees and others during this time of crisis around the world is pretty damned "evil," too.

You said,
They're not even Bill Clinton Democrats. You can't make peace with these people; they must be defeated. Utterly.

I guess I don't feel the conservatives need to be utterly defeated so much as educated. Or outvoted.

That's because you're pretty much a dunce.

Don't worry....I can educate you.

Conservatives, classical liberals, the Founders
individualism, free markets, and limited constitutional government.

or

Liberals, Progressives, Democrats
the collective, command and control regulation of private industry, and overarching government that can order every aspect of the private citizen's life....right down to control of his thoughts and speech.

Which one is evil?

OK, it has been demonstrated that the GOP can play hard ball too and push things through despite 100% Democrat opposition and some very questionable tactics.

Lets move on and come back together as Americans, can we?

I am suggesting several things need to happen:

1. lets end the gladiatorial polarizing news/'debate' formats ans try to seriously represent the issues with fair minded adults, not bomb throwing partisan ideologues.

2. Trump has his conservative majority on the court that will probably last decades, how about an olive branch to the Democrats and propose nominating Merick Garland if Bader Ruth Ginsburg retires? It still moves the SCOTUS toward a more conservative composition, but also removes a bone of contention, being the ignored Garland nomination?

3. Trump should announce he will give a pardon to everyone who has been prosecuted or might be prosecuted for any crimes during the 2016 election or related to investigations thereof. This might restore some bipartisan spirit of compromise and congeniality and remove the specter of being prosecuted simply because the other side controls the DOJ and executive branch.

I know alot of Democrats and they are patriots too, just poorly led, and much of that shortfall in their leadership is due to the heightened polarization that has been occurring for the last four decades.

Lets bury the hatchet and return to supporting each other for the common national good shall we?

Americans yes. The Un-Americans that make up the lunatic fringe left, no. There is no more “coming together” with them than Islamic Jihadists.

Don't you think it would have been better to turn the issue over to the FBI back in July so it could have been investigated before the hearings?
After Dr. Ford insisted on anonymity? Not so sure I would violate her wishes, but that is a tough dilemma. It would definitely have been better if Dr. Ford had made up her mind to come forward BEFORE she told her story to a politician's office, that is for damned sure.

I see the reason for your allegiance to Dr. Ford....she's a psycho.

...her mental instability on display

And now for the carefully considered conclusion, and the reason for my conclusion….

The conclusion is that a fifteen year old Christine Blasey, who didn’t travel in the same social circles with Brett Kavanaugh, saw from afar, a handsome, older boy who was an accomplished athletic hero as well as an academic star, at exactly the time her hormones were kicking in.

Kavanaugh was well out of her league.

Perhaps the term to be used would be Morganatic…..as in Morganatic marriage, as in a marriage between people of unequal social rank.

For most normal folks, while the above certainly could have occurred,….we call it ‘a crush.’

Most get over them…..not so with one predisposed to a mental imbalance, a “Fatal Attraction” syndrome.

“Ford, who also has received threats, is by all accounts a respected scientific researcher in the field of psychology with an impressive pedigree.”
https://nypost.com/2018/09/25/eight-big-problems-for-christine-blasey-fords-story/

“ …..psychologists suffering from psychological problems, including neurosis, superstitions, and thoughts of suicide is quite a common thing. It also goes on to describe how psychologists are just as troubled as the general population.”
https://www.quora.com/Do-psychologists-have-their-own-problems

The little-girl-voice that Dr Ford assumed is a give-away.

The hurt of her imaginary rejection by Kavanaugh at her most formative age, and the obsession that developed as a result, has been put to use by the Democrats……

…and now, her usefulness at an end, today’s Cindy Sheehan, they will throw Ford into the waste bin.

Ford is a sick woman....

Not as sick as you are, but, sick nonetheless.

... I posited that Dr Ford purposely testified in a childish voice.....

"The first hint of illness came when she began to testify in that husky little girl voice…”I’m just a defenseless little waif with no sophistication, unable to defend myself from this wicked, wicked world and this evil, evil man.”

The face and the accomplishments just didn’t go with that voice and the attempt to evince a less-than worldliness."

Here, from HuffPo is an actress imitating same.....and sounding exactly like the fake victim, Ford.
'Star Wars Resistance' Star Rachel Butera Mocks Christine Blasey Ford | HuffPost

I've read this theory of yours before. I see absolutely no reason to call me "sick" or suffering from dementia or anything else. That, imo, is the white flag of a loser.

You refuse to admit that the Democrats are evil....????

You're sick.

"Democrat intern arrested for 'doxxing' GOP senators during Kavanaugh hearing changed Lindsey Graham's Wikipedia to include gay slur – and threatened to expose private health information of senators' CHILDREN

• Jackson Cosko, 27, arrested for allegedly sharing personal details of Republican senators online without their consent – known as 'doxxing'
  • He is accused of posting contact information online during Kavanaugh hearing
  • After being discovered by a Senate staffer and thrown out of the office where he used to work, he send a threatening email to the aide, police say
  • In the email, Cosko said if he was exposed he would publish medical records and Social Security Numbers of the children of some senators
  • He also said he would expose emails and encrypted messages
  • He allegedly updated Lindsey Graham's Wikipedia page with a 'home' phone number which went to the Sexual Minority Youth Assistance League
  • Cosko has interned for several prominent Democrat politicians including Dianne Feinstein, the minority chair of the committee that Kavanaugh testified in font of
  • He last worked for Sheila Jackson Lee, of Texas, who said he has been fired "
  • 'Doxxing' Democrat intern threatened to expose health information of senators' CHILDREN | Daily Mail Online

So one bad apple , huh? Honestly, Political Chic, when are you going to come up with something sensible to say?

While you're here, can I get you to autograph your pic???

u9g3k.jpg

And although I don't usually view the world through the prism of good or evil (or at least not using those terms), I think the Trump administration policy of keeping out Syrian refugees and others during this time of crisis around the world is pretty damned "evil," too
Was it evil when Obama refused sanctuary to CHRISTIAN Syrians?
We may not be responsible for all the wars and the famines and the drug violence in the world, but we have a responsibility as the wealthiest and most well off country in the world to shoulder our part of the load. Other countries are struggling under the flood of displaced persons and I do not agree with us shutting the doors. Especially not at this time. The people's religion is immaterial to me. I believe it is also illegal for a President to specify a certain religion should be singled out either way in determining eligibility.

These aren't Kennedy Democrats. Heck, they're not even Jimmy Carter Democrats.

"Woe to those who call evil good
And good evil,
Who put darkness for light
And light for darkness,
Who put bitter for sweet
And sweet for bitter!"

--Isaiah 5:20
Sue, there is no evil here, on either side. The evil is in finding evil where it does not exist.

Killing your own baby is about as evil as it comes.

Standing for that evil as a moral good--as a "woman's right to choose"--as if it's a RIGHT and not what it is, the death of your own child, is evil squared.
Okay. Now I understand where you're coming from. I will remember that, but excuse me if I don't engage with you anymore then. If every idea or opinion a person has is trash and that person is automatically dismissed as "evil" for being Pro-Choice, there is no sense, is there?

Oh do not mistake me. I think individual people can be misled to think all kinds of things. People cannot think about it overmuch for whatever reason. So no, I don't think "every pro-choice person is evil".

However, the PARTY--whose job it is to craft these talking points and strategies, to pour over them for hours and days and years, even--they are absolutely evil. They do this on purpose, the subterfuge, the carefully tuned language, to hide what abortion really is.

And absolutely, that is evil.
And although I don't usually view the world through the prism of good or evil (or at least not using those terms), I think the Trump administration policy of keeping out Syrian refugees and others during this time of crisis around the world is pretty damned "evil," too.

You said,

I guess I don't feel the conservatives need to be utterly defeated so much as educated. Or outvoted.

Well. Right now Germany and others have taken in refugees and "refugees"....how's that working out? There are real asylum seekers who need rescue, no doubt about that. And then there are a lot of people who claim so, who could easily--and WILL--sink our nation. In fact, they are. They go on our benefits, take up resources in our schools and other systems and do not pay anything back.

That's a moral conundrum, isn't it?

But sheltering the slaughtering of babies in cozy language like "a woman's right to choose"--not so much. It's not a matter of what quality of life do these babies have. They don't have life. They are murdered. By their mothers.

And although I don't usually view the world through the prism of good or evil (or at least not using those terms), I think the Trump administration policy of keeping out Syrian refugees and others during this time of crisis around the world is pretty damned "evil," too
We may not be responsible for all the wars and the famines and the drug violence in the world, but we have a responsibility as the wealthiest and most well off country in the world to shoulder our part of the load. Other countries are struggling under the flood of displaced persons and I do not agree with us shutting the doors. Especially not at this time. The people's religion is immaterial to me. I believe it is also illegal for a President to specify a certain religion should be singled out either way in determining eligibility.

Where you live, do you actually see the effect of illegal immigration? Do you see it in your schools, around town? Do you live in a bilingual community?

Since I'm a teacher I will ask: do you know how many MORE resources one illegal family costs the US taxpayers vs. how much native born families cost? Just in bilingual speakers alone? English as a Second Language?

Why are we beholden to educate the world?

Don't you think it would have been better to turn the issue over to the FBI back in July so it could have been investigated before the hearings?
After Dr. Ford insisted on anonymity? Not so sure I would violate her wishes, but that is a tough dilemma. It would definitely have been better if Dr. Ford had made up her mind to come forward BEFORE she told her story to a politician's office, that is for damned sure.

I see the reason for your allegiance to Dr. Ford....she's a psycho.

...her mental instability on display

And now for the carefully considered conclusion, and the reason for my conclusion….

The conclusion is that a fifteen year old Christine Blasey, who didn’t travel in the same social circles with Brett Kavanaugh, saw from afar, a handsome, older boy who was an accomplished athletic hero as well as an academic star, at exactly the time her hormones were kicking in.

Kavanaugh was well out of her league.

Perhaps the term to be used would be Morganatic…..as in Morganatic marriage, as in a marriage between people of unequal social rank.

For most normal folks, while the above certainly could have occurred,….we call it ‘a crush.’

Most get over them…..not so with one predisposed to a mental imbalance, a “Fatal Attraction” syndrome.

“Ford, who also has received threats, is by all accounts a respected scientific researcher in the field of psychology with an impressive pedigree.”
https://nypost.com/2018/09/25/eight-big-problems-for-christine-blasey-fords-story/

“ …..psychologists suffering from psychological problems, including neurosis, superstitions, and thoughts of suicide is quite a common thing. It also goes on to describe how psychologists are just as troubled as the general population.”
https://www.quora.com/Do-psychologists-have-their-own-problems

The little-girl-voice that Dr Ford assumed is a give-away.

The hurt of her imaginary rejection by Kavanaugh at her most formative age, and the obsession that developed as a result, has been put to use by the Democrats……

…and now, her usefulness at an end, today’s Cindy Sheehan, they will throw Ford into the waste bin.

Ford is a sick woman....

Not as sick as you are, but, sick nonetheless.

... I posited that Dr Ford purposely testified in a childish voice.....

"The first hint of illness came when she began to testify in that husky little girl voice…”I’m just a defenseless little waif with no sophistication, unable to defend myself from this wicked, wicked world and this evil, evil man.”

The face and the accomplishments just didn’t go with that voice and the attempt to evince a less-than worldliness."

Here, from HuffPo is an actress imitating same.....and sounding exactly like the fake victim, Ford.
'Star Wars Resistance' Star Rachel Butera Mocks Christine Blasey Ford | HuffPost

I've read this theory of yours before. I see absolutely no reason to call me "sick" or suffering from dementia or anything else. That, imo, is the white flag of a loser.

You refuse to admit that the Democrats are evil....????

You're sick.

"Democrat intern arrested for 'doxxing' GOP senators during Kavanaugh hearing changed Lindsey Graham's Wikipedia to include gay slur – and threatened to expose private health information of senators' CHILDREN

• Jackson Cosko, 27, arrested for allegedly sharing personal details of Republican senators online without their consent – known as 'doxxing'
  • He is accused of posting contact information online during Kavanaugh hearing
  • After being discovered by a Senate staffer and thrown out of the office where he used to work, he send a threatening email to the aide, police say
  • In the email, Cosko said if he was exposed he would publish medical records and Social Security Numbers of the children of some senators
  • He also said he would expose emails and encrypted messages
  • He allegedly updated Lindsey Graham's Wikipedia page with a 'home' phone number which went to the Sexual Minority Youth Assistance League
  • Cosko has interned for several prominent Democrat politicians including Dianne Feinstein, the minority chair of the committee that Kavanaugh testified in font of
  • He last worked for Sheila Jackson Lee, of Texas, who said he has been fired "
  • 'Doxxing' Democrat intern threatened to expose health information of senators' CHILDREN | Daily Mail Online

So one bad apple , huh? Honestly, Political Chic, when are you going to come up with something sensible to say?

"So one bad apple , huh?"

Are you nuts????

Oh....wait....we decided that already....

Take a gander:

“If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun,” Obama said in Philadelphia last night. ... “
Barack Obama

And these good Democrats.....
"In 2011 a mentally ill registered Democrat named Jared Lee Loughner shot Rep. Gabrielle Giffords. The pot smoking Loughner killed 6 and wounded 18 in another liberal shooting tragedy.
In 2011 a registered Democrat named James Holmes went into a Colorado movie theater and shot and killed 12 people.
In 2012 Andrew Engeldinger a disgruntled Democrat shot and killed 7 people in Minneapolis.
On 9/16/2013, another mentally ill liberal, Aaron Alexis, killed 12 innocents at the Navy Yard in Washington DC."
Guns Don't Kill People, Democrats Kill People

Whipped into a murderous frenzy by Obama and the Democrats, the result is ambush on the baseball field…

Bernie Sanders’ volunteer and advocate, James Hodgkinson opened fire on Republicans practicing for a softball game.

“…Hodgkinson, who was living in his vehicle, which was located in the parking lot of the YMCA on East Monroe Avenue, is believed to have exited his vehicle with two weapons, a 7.62mm caliber SKS rifle and a 9mm handgun, for which he had a holster on his person.

He approached the baseball fields where practice for a Congressional charity baseball game was taking place. Acting alone, Hodgkinson shot in the vicinity of the field where members of Congress and staffers were standing. Immediately adjacent to the field were two United States Capitol Police special agents who were detailed to a member of Congress and who engaged Hodgkinson. Alexandria Police Department officers responded to the scene of shots fired and also engaged Hodgkinson who, over police radio, was reported down at 7:14 a.m.” Law Enforcement Shares Findings of the Investigation into the June 14 Alexandria, Virginia Shooting

What could have inspired Hodgkinson to plan on killing Democrat political opponents?

Elaine Chao, Mitch McConnell Accosted by Immigration Protesters

"In the last few weeks, the violent rhetoric crossed a fever line. CNN personality Kathy Griffin posed deadpan holding a severed and bloody head resembling Donald Trump; on television the next day, she tearfully denounced the many “old white men” who have supposedly bullied her. New York’s venerable Shakespeare in the Park is currently performing a modern-dress version of Julius Caesar, in which a Trump-qua-Caesar character is murdered every night in a particularly bloody and graphic staging.

Following the shooting [of Republican Congressmen], liberal Twitter erupted in cynical snark. Op-ed writer Malcolm Harris wondered if the shooter could plead self-defense, in the event he had a pre-existing condition.

Sonia Gupta, a Louisiana former prosecutor, counseled her followers not to be too sad about the wounding of Representative Steve Scalise, because “he’s a racist piece of shit and hateful bigot.”

Trump’s opponents in the media, academia, and politics can pretend that their calls for radical action were meant metaphorically or in a nonviolent sense. But they are the ones who opened this box of fear, panic, and rage. Let them take responsibility for the climate that now exists."
Incitement to Violence

“… according to the Scranton Times, Kanjorski said this about Florida's new Republican Governor Rick Scott on October 23:

"That Scott down there that's running for governor of Florida," Mr. Kanjorski said. "Instead of running for governor of Florida, they ought to have him and shoot him. Put him against the wall and shoot him.” Paul Kanjorski Pleads For Civility After Calling For Rick Scott To Be Shot | HuffPost

"Harvard law professor Laurence Tribe cautioned Democrats who are looking to impeach President Trump if the party takes back the House of Representatives, telling CNN on Tuesday, ...

"If you’re going to shoot him, you have to shoot to kill"
Harvard's Tribe on CNN: To impeach Trump, 'you have to shoot to kill'

Soooo......we can agree, you're nuts?

Where you live, do you actually see the effect of illegal immigration? Do you see it in your schools, around town? Do you live in a bilingual community?

Since I'm a teacher I will ask: do you know how many MORE resources one illegal family costs the US taxpayers vs. how much native born families cost? Just in bilingual speakers alone? English as a Second Language?

Why are we beholden to educate the world?
I was talking about admitting refugees, not about abortion or about illegal immigration. Focus, Sue.

Not the worst idea I've heard.

Great...you can start by admitting collusion was all bullshit...as a show of good faith.
Or you can start by allowing the investigation to be completed...then we will know for sure it was bs....

Or not.

What is wrong with that?

That's what's going to happen.

But it's bullshit...you know it and I know it.

The act of good faith is admitting you know it.

Candycorn has failed. How about you?

How about that Youtube video bullshit from Benghazi?

You can admit that was CYA from Obama, Hillary and Susan Rice...they didn't believe that shit.

And we should have done more to save them...you can admit that too?

And you can certainly ask me to come clean about something.
It isn’t bullshit.

Benghazi is to the extent that it has spawned conspiracy theories.

Wrong...her allegations should have been looked into in private, since they were lies....that the democrats aired them in public, knowing they were lies, shows they are evil....
They couldn't have been "looked into" without making her name known. Even you must agree with that.
The Senate has a confidential informant process, are you referring to that?

Or you can start by allowing the investigation to be completed...then we will know for sure it was bs....
Or not.
What is wrong with that?
Nothing but I get the feeling Mueller is not wanting to work himself out of a job, lol.

He did?

Christian Refugees 'Unfairly' Kept Out? - FactCheck.org

You think FactCheck is objective and impartial?

Not the worst idea I've heard.

Great...you can start by admitting collusion was all bullshit...as a show of good faith.

Or not.

What is wrong with that?

That's what's going to happen.

But it's bullshit...you know it and I know it.

The act of good faith is admitting you know it.

Candycorn has failed. How about you?

How about that Youtube video bullshit from Benghazi?

You can admit that was CYA from Obama, Hillary and Susan Rice...they didn't believe that shit.

And we should have done more to save them...you can admit that too?

And you can certainly ask me to come clean about something.
It isn’t bullshit.

Benghazi is to the extent that it hats spawned conspiracy theories.
Okay...fair enough. I believe you. An honest but stupid leftist is far superior in my book to the dishonest and conniving leftists. Thanks for the reply.

OK, it has been demonstrated that the GOP can play hard ball too and push things through despite 100% Democrat opposition and some very questionable tactics.

Lets move on and come back together as Americans, can we?

I am suggesting several things need to happen:

1. lets end the gladiatorial polarizing news/'debate' formats ans try to seriously represent the issues with fair minded adults, not bomb throwing partisan ideologues.

2. Trump has his conservative majority on the court that will probably last decades, how about an olive branch to the Democrats and propose nominating Merick Garland if Bader Ruth Ginsburg retires? It still moves the SCOTUS toward a more conservative composition, but also removes a bone of contention, being the ignored Garland nomination?

3. Trump should announce he will give a pardon to everyone who has been prosecuted or might be prosecuted for any crimes during the 2016 election or related to investigations thereof. This might restore some bipartisan spirit of compromise and congeniality and remove the specter of being prosecuted simply because the other side controls the DOJ and executive branch.

I know alot of Democrats and they are patriots too, just poorly led, and much of that shortfall in their leadership is due to the heightened polarization that has been occurring for the last four decades.

Lets bury the hatchet and return to supporting each other for the common national good shall we?

The GOP has tried that for years. McCain was famous for crossing the isle. Trump proposed it in his SOTU address. Democrats wouldn't even applaud the good things. Obama famously stuck it to the Republicans every chance he had. Even leaving land mines behind him to trip up Trump after he was gone. Its the Democrats who are sworn to radical, idealistic, extreme, isolationist intolerance. The GOP talk about the need to unite all the time. The Dems NEVER do. They are the divide, overcome and conquer party. The Dems had the nerve to show up at McCain's funeral touting what a great man he was and almost a day later were right back at their usual MO.

They created Trump. They've made a mortal enemy of him. Now they made an enemy of Kavanaugh. That's 66% of the government. The Democrats are less than half of the other 33% Now they better not whine when it all comes back to bite them in the ass. Win or lose this fall, the Dems have a big surprise coming their way. Sucks to be them.
You guys vilified McCain for attempting compromise. You turned that word into a treasonous act.

Sure, just tell me how many times the democrats reciprocated back and gave to McCain in any significant way first? Tell me how many times Dems were the first to reach across the isle to McCain more than he reached to them? And tell me how many times Democrats initiated compromise from their end and met us in the middle or gave in to us as the GOP has given to them many times in recent years? Huh? Huh? When all the compromises always comes from one side, and is followed often with lies, tricks and deceit, it stops being compromise and ends up being weakness, foolhardiness and liability.

Trump specifically cited the example of Syria. The U.S. accepted 12,587 Syrian refugees in fiscal year 2016, and the overwhelming majority of them were Sunni Muslims, according to data from the Refugee Processing Center. (Sunnis tend to support the rebels and oppose President Bashar al-Assad in the Syrian civil war.) Just 64 Syrian refugees admitted to the U.S., or about 0.5 percent, were Christians in fiscal year 2016

Forum List

Back