American's think Mueller witch hunt should be shut down

Poll: Majority of Republicans Think Mueller Investigation Should Be Shut Down

Two-thirds of Republicans and a third of independents think special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation should be shut down, according to a new poll.

In addition, an overwhelming amount of Republicans polled–80 percent–agree with President Trump that it is a “witch hunt.”

Furthermore, only a quarter–26 percent–of Republicans polled would find special counsel Robert Mueller’s report credible if it found that any campaign member or associate knew of, encouraged, or helped with Russian interference in the 2016 elections.

An overwhelming 71 percent of Republicans said they would not find it credible.

Yeah good luck getting rid of President Trump leftists...not gonna happen.

Um, it says the opposite.

stop trolling.
Leftists are NOT Americans. Independents are fence sitters. Republicans are Americans because they are COMPLETELY on the MAGA train and America First train and they have no problem saying so,they want what's best for America and Americans UNLIKE leftists.

Your OP is lie.

Proven.

/fail

I own you.
Nope its true...Its exactly titled like that on purpose.

Two-thirds of Republicans and a third of independents think special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation should be shut down, according to a new poll.

In addition, an overwhelming amount of Republicans polled–80 percent–agree with President Trump that it is a “witch hunt.”

Furthermore, only a quarter–26 percent–of Republicans polled would find special counsel Robert Mueller’s report credible if it found that any campaign member or associate knew of, encouraged, or helped with Russian interference in the 2016 elections.

There is a discrepency between your topic title and topic article.

There's a name for that.

I think it's called a lie

64% of independents do not support shutting it down. You are aware of the fact that Trump needs more than Republicans to win. 62% of independents disapprove of Trump's performance in office.
According to an ABC poll...if I wasn't so damn tired and had a LONG day tomorrow I would dig into the poll and show where they rigged it with more liberal leaning independents than REAL independents.

Every poll you like is aright. Polls you don't like are rigged. You are so much Trump trash. The fact that Ted Cruz is in trouble shows what problems the Republicans have.

On the other hand, vast numbers of Americans believe that Mueller's investigation should be allowed to continue to its conclusion.

Since you're so keen on polls, here's another one for you... probably slightly more credible than the first...

==================================================

Trouble for Trump: Disapproval at a high, 63% back Mueller, half favor impeachment

ABC News, Aug 31, 2018, 7:00 AM ET

Trump_and_the_Investigation_Poll-0831181_V2-01_hpEmbed_3x2_608.jpg

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trouble-trump-disapproval-high-63-back-mueller-half/story?id=57507081
Partisan
divisions
ar
e
-
-
percent
, Democrats
-
Republicans
-
independents.

As I figured...8% more leftists than Americans and 12% more fence sitters than Americans....Also depends on WHERE they polled these people at. Was it MIDDLE AMERICA or was it some leftist city?

There are more registered Democrats than Republicans. Trump trash is not a real American. I find those percentages reasonable.

The chances of you Anti American leftists taking the senate is ZERO

Uneducated Trump supporters don't understand math.
I am in college you clown,my mother has a masters,my older sister has a bachelors and is going for her masters,my wife is in college as well. ALL voted for Trump. Now that you have been bitchslapped on that PLEASE inform us WHAT seats the Leftists take from the GOP....go ahead I can wait in anticipation. I can name a few that the leftists will lose

Indiana
North Dakota
Missouri
Florida

Those are slam dunk wins for GOP

Montana
West Virginia
Ohio
Wisconsin
Michigan
Pennsylvania
are POSSIBLE pickups

New Jersey the corrupt Menendez has gone from a SEVENTEEN point lead to a SIX point lead! Not good when you have to spend money for a seat that should be an EASY keeper....

Already explained it.
WashPo....LOL not reliable.
On the other hand, vast numbers of Americans believe that Mueller's investigation should be allowed to continue to its conclusion.

Since you're so keen on polls, here's another one for you... probably slightly more credible than the first...

==================================================

Trouble for Trump: Disapproval at a high, 63% back Mueller, half favor impeachment

ABC News, Aug 31, 2018, 7:00 AM ET

Trump_and_the_Investigation_Poll-0831181_V2-01_hpEmbed_3x2_608.jpg

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trouble-trump-disapproval-high-63-back-mueller-half/story?id=57507081
Partisan
divisions
ar
e
-
-
percent
, Democrats
-
Republicans
-
independents.

As I figured...8% more leftists than Americans and 12% more fence sitters than Americans....Also depends on WHERE they polled these people at. Was it MIDDLE AMERICA or was it some leftist city?

There are more registered Democrats than Republicans. Trump trash is not a real American. I find those percentages reasonable.
Yawn. You don't think MANY democrats voted for Trump? LOL....what a dolt. You and the rest of the leftist Anti Americans can keep whining...the facts remain AMERICANS think mueller is conducting a witch hunt.

Breitbart fails to account for the thoughts of Independents and Democrats. Echo chamber information can be intoxicating.

Breitbart fails to account for the thoughts of Independents and Democrats. Echo chamber information can be intoxicating.
Leftists aren't Americans and Independents are fence sitters who don't have enough balls to stand up for America.

Leftists aren't Americans and Independents are fence sitters who don't have enough balls to stand up for America.
Hate to break this to you but you do not have the authority nor the right to say who are and who are not Americans.

Hate to break this to you but you do not have the authority nor the right to say who are and who are not Americans.
I don't NEED to say who is and who is not an American,the leftists have proven OVER AND OVER AND OVER that they hate America,Americans and What America Stands for.

I don't NEED to say who is and who is not an American,the leftists have proven OVER AND OVER AND OVER that they hate America,Americans and What America Stands for.
What does America stand for? Equality? Opportunity? Justice?

Judging from the attacks on McCain and the military and the weird support for dictators in general and Putin in particular it certainly looks like TRUMPERS are the anti-American ones

But completely backwards

I am in college you clown,my mother has a masters,my older sister has a bachelors and is going for her masters,my wife is in college as well. ALL voted for Trump. Now that you have been bitchslapped on that PLEASE inform us WHAT seats the Leftists take from the GOP....go ahead I can wait in anticipation. I can name a few that the leftists will lose

Indiana
North Dakota
Missouri
Florida

Montana
West Virginia
Ohio
Wisconsin
Michigan
Pennsylvania
are POSSIBLE pickups

New Jersey the corrupt Menendez has gone from a SEVENTEEN point lead to a SIX point lead! Not good when you have to spend money for a seat that should be an EASY keeper....

You're in college and don't understand probability? That's cute.

It's a fact that the majority of Trump's base consists of uneducated people. Your mom doesn't change that fact. Here's a graph that you probably won't be able to understand.

I don't know what seats the Democrats will take from the GOP. You're the one who made the argument that there's a ZERO percent chance of the left taking the Senate. That's not how math works, dipshit. Unlikely =/= Impossible. Go ask your Trump University professor to explain that to you.
Reported from CNN...ROFLMAO.....holy shit funny stuff...yes there is a ZERO percent chance the leftists take the senate..

So predictable. Here's the exit polls from Fox News then.

2016 Fox News Exit Polls

What's your excuse now? It's a fact that the majority of uneducated people supported Trump. It's no surprise that you were one of them.

And it isn't a zero percent chance. It's just unlikely. I'm not sure why that's so hard for you to understand. It isn't difficult.

Yea I didn't think you'd respond to that. You have a big issue with facts, apparently.

Indiana
North Dakota
Missouri
Florida

Montana
West Virginia
Ohio
Wisconsin
Michigan
Pennsylvania
are POSSIBLE pickups

Indiana - dead heat
North Dakota - dead heat
Missouri - dead heat
Florida - dead heat

Arizona - slight Democrat lean
Tennessee - Democrat lean
Nevada - dead heat

The fact is that none of your possibilities are happening. Democrats enjoy a double digit lead in Ohio, Michigan and Pennsylvania. In Wisconsin Democrats have a solid lead, Same in West Virginia. In Montana, a Democrat won the Governor's race even as Trump was clobbering Clinton.

I bet Menendez wins albeit by a smaller but solid margin .

Independents are people who are tired of both side's garbage.

Far right wingers are white nationalists, neo-nazis, racists and other trash.

Far right wingers are white nationalists, neo-nazis, racists and other trash.
Ya know...that basket of deplorables that Hillary got lambasted over.
'
She was oh so correct

Forum List

Back