America’s best elected Donald Trump not Billy Graham.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
He wasn’t ‘hired’ for his purity...quite the contrary actually. He was hired to unify America’s best, to shut-off the flow of filth at our southern border, to expose the filth in D.C., to stop the funding of the world, to take care of our military personnel, to restore law and order, to expose lawlessness, to end unconstitutional bullshit such as Obeaner Care and DACA, to stop aggressive regulatory actions, to create jobs, to reward our most productive, to make the piece of shits among us feel like the piece of shits they are, to verbally bitch-slap Liberal filth daily.
So far, he’s absolutely kicking ass and fulfilling all expectations.

The problem with your claim is that in your mind "America's best" only includes white males.

The funniest part is that you actually think you are part of America's best when in reality you are nothing more than the scum found on the bottom of the rain barrel.

The problem with your claim is that in your mind "America's best" only includes white males.

The funniest part is that you actually think you are part of America's best when in reality you are nothing more than the scum found on the bottom of the rain barrel.

Haha...awesome!
I call LefTards to action and the first one to respond is the one who constantly proclaims “I swear I’m not a LefTard”.....that’s weird.

Oh look, a Communist who is a white hating racist.

Must be a day ending in "y"

Haha...awesome!
I call LefTards to action and the first one to respond is the one who constantly proclaims “I swear I’m not a LefTard”.....that’s weird.

Goofing Retard is another Jake Starkey.

Left of Stalin but convinced he can fool us all.

He is a Noam Chomsky following Marxist.

Haha...awesome!

One does not have to be left or right to post the truth, which is what I did.

That is why you called me names instead of refuting what I posted.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Oh, how cute one little statist comes to the defense of the other statist.

"America's best" only includes white males.”
I never claimed that...ironically though, now that you mentioned it, whites and Asians do tend to be the most productive and the least criminal. Facts you must hate huh?
Thanks for pointing it out though...much appreciated.

I didn't defend you, Comrade.

While you are reliably leftist/Marxist, do feel free to demonstrate where I have EVER been statist.

Lying is another trait of you far left fucks.

Michael Bloomberg gave a speech at the Rice University Commencement and it the nail squarely on the head.
============================================================================
Excerpts:
“How did we go from a president who could not tell a lie to politicians who cannot tell the truth?”

“There is now more tolerance for dishonesty in politics than I have seen in my lifetime,”

“The only thing more dangerous than dishonest politicians who have no respect for the law is a chorus of enablers who defend their every lie.”
(For example, he noted that Democrats spent much of the 1990s defending President Bill Clinton against charges of lying and personal immorality just as Republicans attacked the lack of ethics and honesty in the White House. Just the reverse is happening today, he said.)

Regarding Climate Change; “If 99 percent of scientists whose research has been peer-reviewed reach the same general conclusion about a theory, then we ought to accept it as the best available information — even if it’s not a 100 percent certainty,” Bloomberg said. He added: “That, graduates, is not a Chinese hoax.”

“When elected officials speak as though they are above the truth, they will act as though they are above the law. And when we tolerate dishonesty, we get criminality. Sometimes, it’s in the form of corruption. Sometimes, it’s abuse of power. And sometimes, it’s both.”

“The greatest threat to American democracy isn’t communism, jihadism, or any other external force or foreign power. It’s our own willingness to tolerate dishonesty in service of party, and in pursuit of power.”
Bloomberg warns of 'epidemic of dishonesty'

This was truly a non-partisan speech When he attacks "chorus of enablers, who defend their every lie.” he slaps the Democrats during Clinton's time and today's little Trumpsters. Are you people paying attention? Defending blatant lies of your political gods, isn't just a disservice to your country. it's an attack on your country.

Well first of all, Washington never actually made the statement that he couldn’t lie, and second, he didn’t live in an age where everything you said could be recorded exactly as you said it word for word.

Not that politicians don’t lie, I know they do. I just suspect that they all do. You know, just like normal people.

\
He wasn't a statist,before he was statist, from an anti-statist to a statist, the 2016 election changed all that. So much for convictions.

I must have struck a nerve with our resident statist

I like it better when you use “racist zealot”...did that one finally become played the fuck out for you?

You are a man of many traits, don’t sell yourself short. You can be both a racist and a statist. The fact you are a Trump zealot is all the proof anyone needs that you are a statist

They are all so child-like, just like their messiah.

He wasn’t ‘hired’ for his purity...quite the contrary actually. He was hired to unify America’s best, to shut-off the flow of filth at our southern border, to expose the filth in D.C., to stop the funding of the world, to take care of our military personnel, to restore law and order, to expose lawlessness, to end unconstitutional bullshit such as Obeaner Care and DACA, to stop aggressive regulatory actions, to create jobs, to reward our most productive, to make the piece of shits among us feel like the piece of shits they are, to verbally bitch-slap Liberal filth daily.

Might help if you knew the def of liberal
Typical uneducated white boy?
No Latin in college?
No college?
Says our foul mouthed white broke loser.
Loves a guy who dragged. His wife by the hair before raping her.
Got 5 deferments for a bone spur.
Bankrupt how many times.?
What a guy

They are all so child-like, just like their messiah.

It has been fascinating to watch people’s mannerisms and vocabulary shift over the last year to match that of their savior.

Fulfilling all uneducated white boy expectations.
They don't even know America First was our WWII nazi group name.
Or maybe they do
You do know Aprils jobs were the lowest in years?

Might help if you knew the def of liberal
Typical uneducated white boy?
No Latin in college?
No college?
Says our foul mouthed white broke loser.
Loves a guy who dragged. His wife by the hair before raping her.
Got 5 deferments for a bone spur.
Bankrupt how many times.?
What a guy

“White Boy”? thanks for the compliment.
Yep, I’m just a mildly educated “white boy” with a little four year degree from a prestigious university. Now, I pay more in property taxes annually than your black ass ever earned in your best year. Further, uneducated are those street beats in Baltimore, St Louis, Chicago and Detroit. Let me know if you’re confused and I’ll explain further.

Forum List

Back