America’s best elected Donald Trump not Billy Graham.

He wasn’t ‘hired’ for his purity...quite the contrary actually. He was hired to unify America’s best, to shut-off the flow of filth at our southern border, to expose the filth in D.C., to stop the funding of the world, to take care of our military personnel, to restore law and order, to expose lawlessness, to end unconstitutional bullshit such as Obeaner Care and DACA, to stop aggressive regulatory actions, to create jobs, to reward our most productive, to make the piece of shits among us feel like the piece of shits they are, to verbally bitch-slap Liberal filth daily.
So far, he’s absolutely kicking ass and fulfilling all expectations.

Might help if you knew the def of liberal
Typical uneducated white boy?
No Latin in college?
No college?
Says our foul mouthed white broke loser.
Loves a guy who dragged. His wife by the hair before raping her.
Got 5 deferments for a bone spur.
Bankrupt how many times.?
What a guy

“White Boy”? thanks for the compliment.
Yep, I’m just a mildly educated “white boy” with a little four year degree from a prestigious university. Now, I pay more in property taxes annually than your black ass ever earned in your best year. Further, uneducated are those street beats in Baltimore, St Louis, Chicago and Detroit. Let me know if you’re confused and I’ll explain further.

Oh look, another fake internet millionaire!

Does your mommy know you are on the computer again?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

He wasn’t ‘hired’ for his purity...quite the contrary actually. He was hired to unify America’s best, to shut-off the flow of filth at our southern border, to expose the filth in D.C., to stop the funding of the world, to take care of our military personnel, to restore law and order, to expose lawlessness, to end unconstitutional bullshit such as Obeaner Care and DACA, to stop aggressive regulatory actions, to create jobs, to reward our most productive, to make the piece of shits among us feel like the piece of shits they are, to verbally bitch-slap Liberal filth daily.
So far, he’s absolutely kicking ass and fulfilling all expectations.

Might help if you knew the def of liberal
Typical uneducated white boy?
No Latin in college?
No college?
Says our foul mouthed white broke loser.
Loves a guy who dragged. His wife by the hair before raping her.
Got 5 deferments for a bone spur.
Bankrupt how many times.?
What a guy

“White Boy”? thanks for the compliment.
Yep, I’m just a mildly educated “white boy” with a little four year degree from a prestigious university. Now, I pay more in property taxes annually than your black ass ever earned in your best year. Further, uneducated are those street beats in Baltimore, St Louis, Chicago and Detroit. Let me know if you’re confused and I’ll explain further.

Oh look, another fake internet millionaire!

Does your mommy know you are on the computer again?

It’s hard for you lowlife bottom feeders to wrap your head around isn’t it?… You just can’t believe that someone could be self made and successful...Don’t worry, success is way out of reach for all filth.

It’s hard for you lowlife bottom feeders to wrap your head around isn’t it?… You just can’t believe that someone could be self made and successful...Don’t worry, success is way out of reach for all filth.

Not hard at all, I know lots of people that have done that. But I have known even more internet frauds that make up all sorts of shit about themselves and then get pissed when people do not buy into their lies.

You have the basic intelligence level of a 3rd grader, that alone discounts any claims you make about your education and your money.

Not hard at all, I know lots of people that have done that. But I have known even more internet frauds that make up all sorts of shit about themselves and then get pissed when people do not buy into their lies.

You have the basic intelligence level of a 3rd grader, that alone discounts any claims you make about your education and your money.

I’m fine with that if it makes you feel better. I’m not real inclined to bend over backwards trying to convince bottom feeding loons who and or what I am....BUT, you’ve made it crystal clear as to who and what you are. Nobody legitimate, stand-up, successful and wealthy takes the position you do on most subject matter discussed here....NOBODY!

Billy Graham didn't run for office, he ran for Heaven.

I’m fine with that if it makes you feel better. I’m not real inclined to bend over backwards trying to convince bottom feeding loons who and or what I am....BUT, you’ve made it crystal clear as to who and what you are. Nobody legitimate, stand-up, successful and wealthy takes the position you do on most subject matter discussed here....NOBODY!

I am all of the above, depending on one's definition of wealthy.

Just because I am not a statist like you does not mean otherwise.

The problem with your claim is that in your mind "America's best" only includes white males.

The funniest part is that you actually think you are part of America's best when in reality you are nothing more than the scum found on the bottom of the rain barrel.

But to be fair, trump never misses a chance to tell he's not the president of all Americans.

Just wait till his "base" actually hears and understands that includes most of them.

View attachment 193427

Blacks and Wetbacks are the hands-down kings of incestual rape...Look it up.
Wetbacks in Mehico are all about the boys club where teen daughters are swapped around.

Billy Graham didn't run for office, he ran for Heaven.

At virtually 100 years old, I'd say he sort of sauntered for heaven...

Speaking of which, has that twat Adolf Ginsberg found he way to her just rewards in hell yet? :dunno:

I should also probably point out that the position I take on most subjects discussed here is further right than you or any other Trump zealot.

You're a Stalinist.

So if you are FABULOUSLY WEALTHY as all leftist trolls are, why not give all your money to the poor?

Nah, you believe "charity begins in the pocket of your neighbor."

I should also probably point out that the position I take on most subjects discussed here is further right than you or any other Trump zealot.

Haha...sure you do.
Staying with that “I swear I’m not a LefTard” bunch of bullshit huh?

You're a Stalinist.

So if you are FABULOUSLY WEALTHY as all leftist trolls are, why not give all your money to the poor?

Nah, you believe "charity begins in the pocket of your neighbor."

I never said I was fabulously wealthy, just that depending on one’s definition I could be called wealthy.

And I am further right than you on any topic you wish to name

I should probably point out that you're a shameless fucking liar.

Thus far I have yet to see you opine on any subject where you were not orthodox Marxist.

The problem with your claim is that in your mind "America's best" only includes white males.

The funniest part is that you actually think you are part of America's best when in reality you are nothing more than the scum found on the bottom of the rain barrel.

Haha...awesome!
I call LefTards to action and the first one to respond is the one who constantly proclaims “I swear I’m not a LefTard”.....that’s weird.

One does not have to be left or right to post the truth, which is what I did.

That is why you called me names instead of refuting what I posted.

LOL, guess they ought to start raising those unemployment numbers for Blacks and Hispanics. That ought to make you happy....dumbass.

I should probably point out that you're a shameless fucking liar.

Thus far I have yet to see you opine on any subject where you were not orthodox Marxist.

Please provide even one example

Haha...awesome!
I call LefTards to action and the first one to respond is the one who constantly proclaims “I swear I’m not a LefTard”.....that’s weird.

One does not have to be left or right to post the truth, which is what I did.

That is why you called me names instead of refuting what I posted.

LOL, guess they ought to start raising those unemployment numbers for Blacks and Hispanics. That ought to make you happy....dumbass.

Have you been drinking again

I never said I was fabulously wealthy, just that depending on one’s definition I could be called wealthy.

You DO understand that Karl Marx and Noam Chomsky are not "right," doncha sploogy?

I oppose all direct taxation. The reason as so well explained by Murray Rothbard (who you have never heard of, despite your lie that you are a Libertarian :lol:) is that direct taxation by necessity requires government to track and catalog individuals. Hence shall rise the preponderance of graft, as perquisites are sold to those with means at the expense of those without, as we see in our convoluted and corrupt tax code.

Absent the abolition of direct taxation, at the least a flat tax that applies the same percent of tax to all,with no deductions or shelters which begins at a reasonable threshold is called for.

Now show me how far right you are by demanding a heavily graduated tax structure to punish success... :eusa_whistle:

You fool no one, you are a far left troll.

You DO understand that Karl Marx and Noam Chomsky are not "right," doncha sploogy?

I oppose all direct taxation. The reason as so well explained by Murray Rothbard (who you have never heard of, despite your lie that you are a Libertarian :lol:) is that direct taxation by necessity requires government to track and catalog individuals. Hence shall rise the preponderance of graft, as perquisites are sold to those with means at the expense of those without, as we see in our convoluted and corrupt tax code.

Absent the abolition of direct taxation, at the least a flat tax that applies the same percent of tax to all,with no deductions or shelters which begins at a reasonable threshold is called for.

Now show me how far right you are by demanding a heavily graduated tax structure to punish success... :eusa_whistle:

You fool no one, you are a far left troll.

Golfing Gator suddenly has something better to do....tick...tock.

Forum List

Back