America’s Founders Were Deeply Religious

The Founders may have been very religious yet that doesn't mean I have to be...
so like all useless liberals ,you'll live off the backs and ideals of others . Looking at your history , you've been successful at that . Your a lacky , a patsy that lives a maggots life .

"
moonglow wrote

"The Founders may have been very religious yet that doesn't mean I have to be... "

where-upon deranged Voiceover replied;

"so like all useless liberals ,you'll live off the backs and ideals of others . Looking at your history , you've been successful at that . Your a lacky , a patsy that lives a maggots life . "

Somehow

the deranged deplorable lunatic Voiceover managed to twist

"The Founders may have been very religious yet that doesn't mean I have to be... "

into

""so like all useless liberals ,you'll live off the backs and ideals of others . Looking at your history , you've been successful at that . Your a lacky , a patsy that lives a maggots life . "

PROVING beyond a shadow of a doubt that ALL (every single one of them) conservatives are DANGEROUSLY DERANGED who can only mock and attack because they can NOT actually debate any point at all.

Our founding fathers made our motto "E pluribus unum"

conservative evenaglicals changed it to "OUR GOD! the CHRISTIAN GOD! AND ONLY THE CHRISTIAN GOD"

does this mean that like all useless conservatives you live off the backs and ideals of others? are you a lacky? a patsy? a maggot?

I think you are.

Is you first loyalty to the USA?
our constitution?
trump?
your religion?
your political party?
It shows that they want to FORCE their religion on the rest of us.....christian sharia.

Can someone explain to me what Judeo-Christianity is?

Is there an Judeo-Islamism?

I have always found that term to be ridiculous.
I've always wondered why Christians are in such awe of Jews and are willing to defend them til the bitter end and they have different beliefs?! It amazes me-

The two versions of religion are inseparable.

The real epiphany for folks like you should be the resultant slaughter when Judeo-Christianity is outlawed.
Jewry and Christianity are not the same belief- how can they not be inseparable?

Which one is based on the Ten Commandments?

Take your time.
What U.S. laws are based on the Ten Suggestions?

so like all useless liberals ,you'll live off the backs and ideals of others . Looking at your history , you've been successful at that . Your a lacky , a patsy that lives a maggots life .

"
moonglow wrote

"so like all useless liberals ,you'll live off the backs and ideals of others . Looking at your history , you've been successful at that . Your a lacky , a patsy that lives a maggots life . "

Somehow

into

""so like all useless liberals ,you'll live off the backs and ideals of others . Looking at your history , you've been successful at that . Your a lacky , a patsy that lives a maggots life . "

PROVING beyond a shadow of a doubt that ALL (every single one of them) conservatives are DANGEROUSLY DERANGED who can only mock and attack because they can NOT actually debate any point at all.

conservative evenaglicals changed it to "OUR GOD! the CHRISTIAN GOD! AND ONLY THE CHRISTIAN GOD"

does this mean that like all useless conservatives you live off the backs and ideals of others? are you a lacky? a patsy? a maggot?

I think you are.

our constitution?
trump?
your religion?
your political party?
Thank you , glad I got in your head .

No more so than any deranged conservative.

Don't flatter yourself, moron.

I post replies to LOTS of deranged conservatives like you then I just move on.

You obviously are too stupid to understand my point.

Which is entirely expected.
It's really bothering you eh . It's Sunday ,try church maybe that'll help you survive the hideous life you lead
CRCs like you want to force the rest of us to go to church, right?

I've always wondered why Christians are in such awe of Jews and are willing to defend them til the bitter end and they have different beliefs?! It amazes me-

The real epiphany for folks like you should be the resultant slaughter when Judeo-Christianity is outlawed.
Jewry and Christianity are not the same belief- how can they not be inseparable?

Take your time.

Thou shalt not murder.

And you should thank your lucky stars for that.

"
moonglow wrote

Somehow

into

I think you are.

our constitution?
trump?
your religion?
your political party?
It shows that they want to FORCE their religion on the rest of us.....christian sharia.

Not having read Tocqueville is pretty much the sign of a dunce.....so let me enlighten you:

Although Christianity in its many varieties was the religion of the original colonies, Christianity does not preach operational dominance over the body politic in America. Tocqueville compared this aspect to Islam: “Mohammed professed to derive from Heaven, and has inserted in the Koran, not only religious doctrines, but political maxims, civil and criminal laws, and theories of science. The Gospel, on the contrary, speaks only of the general relations of men to God and to each other, beyond which it inculcates and imposes no point of faith. This alone, besides a thousand other reasons, would suffice to prove that the former of these religions will never long predominate in a cultivated and democratic age, while the latter is destined to retain its sway at these as at all other periods.” Tocqueville, “Democracy in America,” vol.2, p. 23.

"
moonglow wrote

Somehow

into

I think you are.

our constitution?
trump?
your religion?
your political party?
Thank you , glad I got in your head .

No more so than any deranged conservative.

Don't flatter yourself, moron.

I post replies to LOTS of deranged conservatives like you then I just move on.

You obviously are too stupid to understand my point.

Which is entirely expected.
It's really bothering you eh . It's Sunday ,try church maybe that'll help you survive the hideous life you lead
CRCs like you want to force the rest of us to go to church, right?

Link or lie?

“The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion.” —John Adams

Post #53 makes clear that that is not the case.

And the Constitution has a clear reference to Jesus.
Are you claiming that this quote from Adams is fake?

or are you claiming that Adams isn’t a founding father?

with you, I don’t assume.
*bump* for Deflection Barbie.

I'll assume your are retracting this claim:

"There is zero reference to Jesus in the Constitution, dope."
Where?

No. But I’m waiting for you to answer my questions.

You can run, but you can't hide, dunce.
Where?

Take your time.

Thou shalt not murder.

That's been around long before the 10 Commandments and exists in non-10 Commandment countries everywhere. Try again.

Where?

The line concluding article seven.

Take your time.

we use to have BLUE LAWS, which were based on religious morals and beliefs.

Most of those were overturned as UNconstitutional.
The rest are mostly just ignored.

there are DRY COUNTIES and I believe their objection to alcohol is religious based (they must be muslims)

Mostly our laws are NOT based on any religion.

Take your time.

Thou shalt not murder.

That's been around long before the 10 Commandments and exists in non-10 Commandment countries everywhere. Try again.

Your query was answered, and, as you admit, answered correctly.

YAY !
god-of-freemasonry-baphomet-washington.jpg

Where?

Not there. You lied.

“The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion.” —John Adams

Where?

Not there. You lied.

Let's see who lied: quote the line concluding article seven.

there is NO reference to jesus in the constitution.

Forum List

Back