America's Student Loan Debt Crisis

Student debt problems? No problem, just bring back prostitution. The girls will pay it back, all $200000 in a month, and their boyfriends' too. Finally a reason to fall in love with a 300 pound girl.
The problem is a lot of these girls still max out their student loans. But that’s ok I think it’s an untapped economy the prudes are holding back. Women have something guys want and we have money. What’s the problem?

Poor mr Kraft

Force the borrowers to pay off every stinkin' dime.
With what? The trickle down scraps you think they get from Trump's tax cut recipient's? Hasn't happened since Reagan began that voodoo bullshit and now here we are.
they can EASILY pay off their loans if they live with mom and dad for a few years
AND if they don't have kids until they are financially secure
AND if they don't go out to eat every night
etc etc
this is BASIC/grade school math--please add it up

With what? The trickle down scraps you think they get from Trump's tax cut recipient's? Hasn't happened since Reagan began that voodoo bullshit and now here we are.
they can EASILY pay off their loans if they live with mom and dad for a few years
etc etc
this is BASIC/grade school math
And go to community college for two years.

etc etc
They could also wait two years. Save up then go. What’s two years? But you better be saving.

And who knows you might find a good job without college. It does happen. Depends on who you know

....some of these kids can buy a house/rent/etc with ANOTHER graduate/someone else = loans paid off easily
and this is what some do

etc etc
They could also wait two years. Save up then go. What’s two years? But you better be saving.

And who knows you might find a good job without college. It does happen. Depends on who you know
my daughter is doing this exact thing....
...she has a a plan/financial plan/etc

I just heard members of Congress kids don’t have to pay back their student loans back. There is a movement to stop the bullshit in congress. They get pensions after only one term? What’s that all about?

What you heard is false. -->> FACT CHECK: Are Congressional Staffers and Family Members Exempt From Repaying Student Loans?

That's like saying because I work for a local School System and my daughter is getting assistance with paying back or having her loan forgiven (after 10 years of payments) that all School System employee's children don't have to pay back loans.

It's NOT because I'm a School System employee that she can earn loan forgiveness after 10 years. It's because she's active duty Air Force and military service qualifies as public service under the Federal Student Loan Repayment Program.
.^^^^

What to do about it...

Maybe they will have to live with their parents for another five years. Maybe they will have to RENT for ten years before they can buy a first "house." Maybe they will learn a great deal about financial responsibility.

How can Leftist politicians dangle this bit of candy out there (i.e., loan forgiveness) for young voters, when NOT PAYING YOUR LEGAL Debts is another form of theft?

How can they offer this when so many millions have worked YEARS and sacrificed mightily to make those payments on their own student loans, to get the damn things paid off?

How many adult-children in this generation are voting Democrat, in the hope that if enough Leftists take over government they will be forgiven these loans?

It is disgraceful. Like almost everything else the Political Left tries to do.

I wondered the same then I researched it. Have you seen the prices they pay now at a University, here is one, I remember books were highly expensive as well and they are probably more now:

History of MSU Tuition

In
1979 was a credit hour $24.50 , now its close to 500.

Have you seen the prices they pay now at a University,

When you throw basically unlimited amounts of federal dollars at colleges, they jack up their prices.

Why are you surprised? Didn't take any college Econ classes?

They need to do something about it, like price controls. They can control this craziness. They can also do price controls on everything, this free economy is for the birds. I mean capitalization and in the end the consumer pays. Who supports the government, workers.

If you lived through the 70s and you are now advocating for price controls then you are exactly the fucking idiot I already know you to be. It’s like you’re proud of it.

I was there, what is it you want to know about the 70's , waiting in long lines for gas? Then we got Reagan for the 80's and I remember that nightmare as well.

Holy shit, CA's testing standards were so easy that my old high school had everybody do it in 10th grade (hs was 10-12) instead of senior year to get it out of the way. It was a JOKE. Only one person failed and it's because she literally took it as a joke and just memed on the test.

What to do about it...

Maybe they will have to live with their parents for another five years. Maybe they will have to RENT for ten years before they can buy a first "house." Maybe they will learn a great deal about financial responsibility.

How can Leftist politicians dangle this bit of candy out there (i.e., loan forgiveness) for young voters, when NOT PAYING YOUR LEGAL Debts is another form of theft?

How can they offer this when so many millions have worked YEARS and sacrificed mightily to make those payments on their own student loans, to get the damn things paid off?

How many adult-children in this generation are voting Democrat, in the hope that if enough Leftists take over government they will be forgiven these loans?

Loan forgiveness has been around since Reagan and it involves several implications of what you do for a living but normally everyone has to pay, there is no escape from not paying. If one defaults on a loan their credit rating drops to zero. If the borrower dies they will garnish parents to make them pay. When was the last time you had a student loan?

What to do about it...

I wondered the same then I researched it. Have you seen the prices they pay now at a University, here is one, I remember books were highly expensive as well and they are probably more now:

History of MSU Tuition

In
I paid $22 an hour at Ok Univ in 1983 and that was with the health fee..At a junior college it was $6 dollars in 1979. Usually a whole semester of books and such was $100 dollars.

Now the kids take college approve classes in high school and receive college credit. It cost me seventy dollars last semester for advanced chemistry for my youngest son.

What to do about it...

History of MSU Tuition

In

When you throw basically unlimited amounts of federal dollars at colleges, they jack up their prices.

They need to do something about it, like price controls. They can control this craziness. They can also do price controls on everything, this free economy is for the birds. I mean capitalization and in the end the consumer pays. Who supports the government, workers.

If you lived through the 70s and you are now advocating for price controls then you are exactly the fucking idiot I already know you to be. It’s like you’re proud of it.

I was there, what is it you want to know about the 70's , waiting in long lines for gas? Then we got Reagan for the 80's and I remember that nightmare as well.

Did you cry like a little baby when Reagan got rid of the gas lines?

History of MSU Tuition

In

They were over long before Reagan.

History of MSU Tuition

In

Reagan credit is laughable, read and weep.

Natural Gas Policy Act of 1978 - Ballotpedia

Last edited:
What to do about it...

Ending the Federal Reserve is the only solution. And get the government out of education.

Back in 1971 you could go to Harvard for a year on 13 weeks of paychecks. Now it costs an entire year's worth of paychecks to go for just one year. The inflation is out of control.

Any service that the federal government gets involved with, the costs go up and the quality of service goes down.

When they inflate the currency, it goes to the areas where government gets involved. Housing costs? Skyrocketed. Stock Market? Prices skyrocket. Medical care? Prices skyrocket. Education? Skyrocket. And they're all failures.

Last edited:
Give students tax credits or something, but this insanity has to end. You can't blame the students. Blame the monetary policy and the federal government because that's where the problems come from.

Now. What is inflation? A lot of people think it's rising prices. No, that's not what inflation is. Rising prices are just one consequence of inflation.

Inflation correctly defined is the surplus of currency and credit. Currency, of course, is not money. Money has to be a store of value.

Last edited:
What to do about it...

"America's Student Loan Debt Crisis"

I have been there, did it and paid it off.

There is no student loan debt crisis. There are no student loan assets to repackage and resell on the Dow.
It is debt. Just like credit cards.

Forum List

Back