America’s stupidest rich persons in one dinner gathering loudly applauded this Don Trump whatever the heck it was

NotfooledbyW

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2014
Don Trump was asked: "If you win in November, will you commit to prioritizing legislation to make childcare affordable, and if so, what specific piece of legislation will you advance?"​

Don Trump answered: "Well, I will do that and we're sitting down, you know, I was, uh, somebody, we had Sen. Marco Rubio and my daughter Ivanka were so, uh, impactful on that issue, it's a very important issue, but I think when you talk about the kind of numbers that I'm talking about that because childcare is childcare is couldn't, you know, is something you have to have it in this country, you have to have it. But when you talk about those numbers compare to the kind of numbers that I'm talking about by taxing foreign nations at levels that they're not used to but they'll get used to it very quickly and it's not going to stop them from doing business with us but they'll have a very substantial tax when they send product into our country. Those numbers are so much bigger than any numbers that we're talking about, including childcare, that it's going to take care. We're going to have, I, I look forward to having no deficits within a fairly very short period of time coupled with the reductions that I told you about on waste and fraud and all of the other things that are going on in our country because I have to stay with childcare, I want to stay with child care, but those numbers are small relative to the kind of economic numbers that I'm talking about, including growth. But growth also headed up by what the plan is that I just, uh, that I just told you about. We're gonna be taking in trillions of dollars and as much as childcare is talked about as being expensive, it's relatively speaking, not very expensive compared to the kind of numbers we will be taking in. We're gonna make this into an incredible country that can afford to take care of its people and then we'll worry about the rest of the world. Let's help other people. But we will take care of our country first, this is about America First. It's about Make America Great Again. We have to do it because right now we're a failing nation. So we'll take care of it."​

I wouldn’t pay Don Trump to roll my garbage can to the curb and bring it back once a week on the right day.

And you MAGA’s believe 78 yr old ‘not all there’ Don Trump is mentally fit to serve in the White House?

How can anyone justify voting for the aged author of such mental garbage?

Last edited:
Pedo Pete bootlicker

Those are Don Trump’s actual words verbatim.

Why do you run from Donald Trump’s Dementia?

Is it a bold new election strategy you know Trump is playing 3-D chess and all of us are just playing checkers.

Those are Don Trump’s actual words verbatim.

Why do you run from Donald Trump’s Dementia?

Is it a bold new election strategy you know Trump is playing 3-D chess and all of us are just playing checkers.
Dementia wasn't an issue when you checked the box for Pedo Pete...So fuck off with the pretense that it matters to you now.

Don Trump was asked: "If you win in November, will you commit to prioritizing legislation to make childcare affordable, and if so, what specific piece of legislation will you advance?"​

Don Trump answered: "Well, I will do that and we're sitting down, you know, I was, uh, somebody, we had Sen. Marco Rubio and my daughter Ivanka were so, uh, impactful on that issue, it's a very important issue, but I think when you talk about the kind of numbers that I'm talking about that because childcare is childcare is couldn't, you know, is something you have to have it in this country, you have to have it. But when you talk about those numbers compare to the kind of numbers that I'm talking about by taxing foreign nations at levels that they're not used to but they'll get used to it very quickly and it's not going to stop them from doing business with us but they'll have a very substantial tax when they send product into our country. Those numbers are so much bigger than any numbers that we're talking about, including childcare, that it's going to take care. We're going to have, I, I look forward to having no deficits within a fairly very short period of time coupled with the reductions that I told you about on waste and fraud and all of the other things that are going on in our country because I have to stay with childcare, I want to stay with child care, but those numbers are small relative to the kind of economic numbers that I'm talking about, including growth. But growth also headed up by what the plan is that I just, uh, that I just told you about. We're gonna be taking in trillions of dollars and as much as childcare is talked about as being expensive, it's relatively speaking, not very expensive compared to the kind of numbers we will be taking in. We're gonna make this into an incredible country that can afford to take care of its people and then we'll worry about the rest of the world. Let's help other people. But we will take care of our country first, this is about America First. It's about Make America Great Again. We have to do it because right now we're a failing nation. So we'll take care of it."​

I wouldn’t pay Don Trump to roll my garbage can to the curb and bring it back once a week on the right day.

And you MAGA’s believe 78 yr old ‘not all there’ Don Trump is mentally fit to serve in the White House?

Where are your threads about his opponent not making sense? I mean if you're really unbiased, fair and reasonable person then you would also have threads about her right?

Yeah that wasn't Trump's best moment, but that is rare. 95% of the time he is right on the ball. But his opponent? Is always confused and rambling never really saying anything.

So how come you aren't concerned about her? Or are you telling us you have double standards and don't actually care about the well being of America and only care about bashing a single person?

Where are your threads about his opponent not making sense? I mean if you're really unbiased, fair and reasonable person then you would also have threads about her right?

Yeah that wasn't Trump's best moment, but that is rare. 95% of the time he is right on the ball. But his opponent? Is always confused and rambling never really saying anything.

So how come you aren't concerned about her? Or are you telling us you have double standards and don't actually care about the well being of America and only care about bashing a single person?

when trump does that it is the "nine dimensional weave" that people are saying is so great.

`they are both knee deep in ranch dressing.

Where are your threads about his opponent not making sense?
There is not one!. But if you think there is an equivalently demented word
salad expressed as such by Vice President Harris, that’s on you to post it here. Find something in transcript form and I’ll be glad to take a look and discuss it. I promise you I won’t run it.

But his opponent? Is always confused and rambling never really saying anything.
I saw a bunch of videos thrown together, which she makes sense to me. She stays with one thought and ties everything together.. there is nothing wrong with anything I saw on the video.

I was specific. I’ve given you a transcript and it’s a mess. Whatever you think is a mess in vice President Harris’ videos please point few sentences out to me.

Perhaps you as a listener are the one who is confused because you have dementia on top of being a cult follower.

I find your reply to me baffling, and incoherent.

There is not one!. But if you think there is an equivalently demented word
salad expressed as such by Vice President Harris, that’s on you to post it here. Find something in transcript form and I’ll be glad to take a look and discuss it. I promise you I won’t run it.

I know there isn't one because you aren't fair, impartial or care about the institution of the position of the president of the United States. All you care about is hating trump and you refuse to address the same issue kamala displays on a daily basis because you don't care about the country.

And I don't need to post a transcript, I posted a video you can easily just listen to. But here is one anyway

Why all the hatred, anger, bitterness? Why don't you apply the same standards to both candidates? Don't care about the country at all?

I hope the Lord helps you find whatever happiness you're missing in your life. I really do.

I take it this bothers you in some way,,

would you like to talk about it??

All you care about is hating trump and you refuse to address the same issue kamala displays on a daily basis because you don't care about the country.
If you don’t hate Trump for his racist January 6, 2021 actions you are anti-American.

Trump tried to steal my right to have my vote count and all the multi-racial voters who voted with me.

It’s why you won’t answer the following honestly.

nfbw 240906 Vtahli00225

Context is everything. But of course you know that because you're just adding in the context you want to create the narrative you want because you don't care about reality, only the reality where you get to be a contrarian and hate someone irrationally.

i Trump Admits He Lost in 2020 240906 {post•225}

NotfooledbyW Sep’24 Vtahli: Can you imagine for a second that you had been away from your home for a month but came back a few days early and there’s a reputable looking moving van and a crew of movers who have removed everything not bolted down in your house, including family heirlooms treasures, photo albums of your children All your money TVs sports memorabilia, art and had it loaded on a truck with engine started and began to pull away when you called the police. The police put up roadblocks which the driver of the truck crashes through but eventually they catch them and all your stuff is recovered.

Then you find out the culprit behind this attempted theft of everything you love and hold dear is the president of the major moving company itself.

Tell me honestly, since he didn’t get away with it and you got all your stuff back would it be unjust to charge a high ranking business executive with a crime? Would you just say “no worries“ I got all my stuff back I will use his company in the future.

nfbw 240906 Vtahli00225

If you don’t hate Trump for his racist January 6, 2021 actions you are anti-American.

Trump tried to steal my right to have my vote count and all the multi-racial voters who voted with me.

nfbw 240906 Vtahli00225

NotfooledbyW Sep’24 Vtahli: Can you imagine for a second that you had been away from your home for a month but came back a few days early and there’s a reputable looking moving van and a crew of movers who have removed everything not bolted down in your house, including family heirlooms treasures, photo albums of your children All your money TVs sports memorabilia, art and had it loaded on a truck with engine started and began to pull away when you called the police. The police put up roadblocks which the driver of the truck crashes through but eventually they catch them and all your stuff is recovered.

Then you find out the culprit behind this attempted theft of everything you love and hold dear is the president of the major moving company itself.

Tell me honestly, since he didn’t get away with it and you got all your stuff back would it be unjust to charge a high ranking business executive with a crime? Would you just say “no worries“ I got all my stuff back I will use his company in the future.

nfbw 240906 Vtahli00225
WOW!!

you sure are butthurt about something,,

not sure if online therapy is going to be enough for you,,

Dementia wasn't an issue when you checked the box for Pedo Pete...
You are right. Dementia is not an issue for Joe Biden. His age prevented him from campaigning as energetically as he possibly could while at the same being president of the United States of America.

However, Biden is out on the campaign trail looking as sharp as ever specifically when he is compared to Don Trump.

The only responsibility Don Trump has is wiping his ass with classified documents sitting on his golden toilet like Saddam Hussein they say used to do.

you sure are butthurt about something,,
No worry necessary about my emotional stability. I am absolutely fine. The only thing I’d like from you is a counterfactual argument to what I wrote. Are you saying Don Trump did not try to overturn the election after losing in 2020?

nfbw 240906 Vtahli00225

nfbw 240906 Vtahli00225

Time to put you on ignore then since you refuse to consider others points of views or have an impartial conversation. I can understand why your post vs reaction score is what it is.

Goodbye.

Have you ever seen a more dumbass crowd?

No worry necessary about my emotional stability. I am absolutely fine. The only thing I’d like for you is counterfactual argument to what I wrote. Are you saying Don Trump did not try to overturn the election after losing in 2020?
its every americans right to contest any election and take any legal action they can to see that the election was free and fair,,

dont tell me you believe the leftist media that claims trump rode in on a pale horse and tried to take over washington and the 2020 election??

that never happened

so tell me what do you think about the 300K children missing from all the illegals biden and harris have allowed to enter the country illegally??

are you OK with the mass castration happening to children in this country with the trans agenda??

Forum List

Back