🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Americorps Tells White Students to Wear White Armbands as Reminder of White Privilege

'W' was the deformative action president.

Both Dems and Reps must go. Obama isn't bad or good because of genes. Party makes the man, and the two party dictatorship makes all in it corrupt.

I dont know what Bush has to do with this discussion. Does every criticism of Obama immediately lead you to mutter "BOOOSH"?

If one had looked, one would have seen it was partly in response to a previous post.

'W' was the deformative action president.

Both Dems and Reps must go. Obama isn't bad or good because of genes. Party makes the man, and the two party dictatorship makes all in it corrupt.

the partys are run by the people

the country is then run by the choice from these partys two power structures.

No on is a dictator and your crap is really stupid.

If you get rid of the partys the people will pick the exact same types from new partys.

You ultra simplistic crap just amounts to nothing but a childish rant

Childish rants are all we seem to get from the two party dictatorship. Throwing them both out may not be the whole answer, but, like 100 lawyers at the bottom of the sea, it's a good start.

How can you defend them?

That's insane. What privilege do I have? And how the heck is a white armband going to make it any more or less obvious that Im white?

Is this freakin serious?

Americorp is Hillary's group. I guess they want everyone to hate whites for some reason.

White people = Republicans

White Gun Owners = Mass murderers

Heterosexual couples = Bigots

Military vets = Gun Owners = Mass murderers = Bigots = Republicans

To the left the lowest human in existence is a Republican.

The Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction is one of Hillary's groups? Since it's a state government agency, wouldn't it more like be one of Scott Walker's groups?

Hello? Department of Public Instruction. Unionized teachers. You know, the group that really, really hates Walker.

http://dpi.state.wi.us/

Last edited:
If any white person is damn fool enough to join Americorps, they deserve what they get.

Americorp is Hillary's group. I guess they want everyone to hate whites for some reason.

The Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction is one of Hillary's groups? Since it's a state government agency, wouldn't it more like be one of Scott Walker's groups?

Hello? Department of Public Instruction. Unionized teachers. You know, the group that really, really hates Walker.

Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction - Home | Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction

Soooo....UNION teachers run a state department in Scott Walker's ANTI-UNION state?

If that's so, then I guess Walker's not a very good Governor because he's obviously lost control, right?

Here is where another link on the VISTA page takes you: Indians and Pilgrams: A Simulation Story - CREATE Wisconsin

Indians and Pilgrams: A Simulation Story
Student Activity

Title Indians and Pilgrims: A Simulation-Story
Level Grades K-5
Time One class period

Although this activity is simplistic and somewhat melodramatic, its general purpose is twofold: (1) to supplement the numerous accounts-generally from the European or Euroamerican point of view-of the "coming of the Mayflower" and the "settlement of the Plymouth Plantation," and (2) to supplant the traditional, romanticized acting-out of the "First Thanksgiving" by children dressed as Pilgrims and Indians.

Objective

Students will experience feelings and responses similar to those which may have been felt by the Native people of this land when Europeans arrived and settled here.

Last edited:
So...yeah. If you look at all that shit on VISTA's page, it is quite clear they absolutely, positively, unequivocally hate white people.

That's insane. What privilege do I have? And how the heck is a white armband going to make it any more or less obvious that Im white?

Is this freakin serious?

Edward M. Kennedy Serve America Act

The Obama Administration is committed to working with Congress to expand high-quality service opportunities to promote a spirit of civic participation and service across the country. The national service authorizing committees in the U.S. House of Representative and Senate have taken early bipartisan action in the 111th Congress to reauthorize national service laws and expand opportunities for Americans all ages to serve their communities.

Learn more

In 1993, President Bill Clinton signed the National and Community Service Trust Act, which established the Corporation for National and Community Service and brought the full range of domestic community service programs under the umbrella of one central organization.

This legislation built on the first National Service Act signed by President H.W. Bush in 1990. It also formally launched AmeriCorps, a network of national service programs that engage Americans in intensive service to meet the nation’s critical needs in education, public safety, health, and the environment.

The newly created AmeriCorps incorporated two existing national service programs: the longstanding VISTA (Volunteers in Service to America) program, created by President Lyndon Johnson in 1964 and the National Civilian Community Corps (NCCC).

Links

AmeriCorps
AmeriCorps - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Is this freakin serious?

Your post = Stupid

That should tell you something about their credibility. Horowitz is a liar.

There are four separate links about the story in the OP. And somehow you are talking about Glenn Beck and David Horowitz. Both who are quite a bit more honest than you are.

Neither of those guys come close to being honest as I am...they are both pathological liars and do a disservice to true journalism.

laughing%2520dog.gif

Americorps Tells White Students to Wear White Armbands as Reminder of White Privilege

March 11, 2013
By Daniel Greenfield

Belgian-Jews-wearing-the-star-of-David-249x350.jpg

I assume that the Yellow Stars are coming next.

The Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction runs several programs that heavily emphasize racial issues in public schools.

Some feel that one of those programs – an Americorps operation called VISTA (Volunteers in Service to America) – may go a bit overboard by encouraging white students to wear a white wristband “as a reminder about your (white) privilege.”

Americorps acorn - Google Search

...:eek:

It sounds like one of several tools available, but not mandatory, to increase students sensitivity to racial issues. As such, it's probably benign.

I would note, though, that this comes out of heavily and solidly Republican Wisconsin, so it's gonna be hard to hang this one on liberals, ain't it?

I guess when all of those union thugs stormed the Wisconsin capital those were Repugs too?

Get real.

Is this freakin serious?

Your post = Stupid

And spot on accurate.

I know it's stupid. However it is the motivation behind wearing white arm-bands of shame.

Forum List

Back