🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Amid abortion battle, DeSantis vetoes birth-control funding – again

Why on earth should taxpayers pay millions of dollars to enable irresponsible parasites to have sex without consequences? Does this make it clearer for you moron?

Because they are against abortion and want to see fewer of them. For some of us that is what is important. For you all it does not matter at all.

At least you are honest about not caring about the number abortions

Because they are against abortion and want to see fewer of them.
Simple--ban abortion. You actually do set your own traps moron. Try common sense. Have you ever heard of personal responsibility? We're not talking about grade schoolers here, they are grown adults who should know that actions have consequences--I know, you don't believe in that concept.

Simple--ban abortion. You actually do set your own traps moron. Try common sense. Have you ever heard of personal responsibility? We're not talking about grade schoolers here, they are grown adults who should know that actions have consequences--I know, you don't believe in that concept.

At this point that is illegal, and even if RvW is done away with it will still be legal in many states so the number of abortions will not go down at all.

Cutting down on the number of pregnancies is the best way to cut down on abortions. But you do not actually give a fuck about the baby in the womb, which your most make crystal clear

Don't project your immorality on me. I am not the one advocating for the MURDER of that life. YOU ARE. You are a fucking murderous idiot and you will face a higher judge before you burn in hell.

No, I am against abortion, unlike you. If you cared about abortions you would not fight against the thing that will help to reduce the number of them.

Don't project your immorality on me. I am not the one advocating for the MURDER of that life. YOU ARE. You are a fucking murderous idiot and you will face a higher judge before you burn in hell.
But then why would DeSantis act to cause more zygots than there would be with publically supported contraception. It's NOT fiscal conservatism because the effects of less abortion and no funded abortion equals more babies with medicaid

No, I am against abortion,
You're a fucking liar. You contradict every fucking post you make. You are an irresponsible fucking parasite that tries to backtrack on every post you make. The posters on this board are aware of it more every time you post. Run your immoral lying ass down the road or better yet just STFU and stay in your attic.

But then why would DeSantis act to cause more zygots than there would be with publically supported contraception. It's NOT fiscal conservatism because the effects of less abortion and no funded abortion equals more babies with medicaid
PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY, dumb ass. Why should the taxpayers be saddled with your parasitic crap.

You're a fucking liar. You contradict every fucking post you make. You are an irresponsible fucking parasite that tries to backtrack on every post you make. The posters on this board are aware of it more every time you post. Run your immoral lying ass down the road or better yet just STFU and stay in your attic.

Wow, triggered or what!

You frauds really hate it when you get called out on your hypocrisy. Here the state has a simple and cheap way to cut down the number of abortions and they choose to not take it and you support that...thus leading to more abortions.

It is far more important to let people buy boat supplies at a reduced price than to reduce abortions for you all.

Logic and critical thinking, moron. Birth control is available--I shouldn't have to pay for it. You have the irresponsible fun---YOU PAY FOR IT, PARASITE.

I agree we should not have to pay for it, but I am willing to do so to cut down the number of abortions.

You though do not care about the number of abortions.

You frauds really hate it when you get called out on your hypocrisy.
Where did that happen you lying fuck. I am not the one advocating for abortion while, in the very next post, stating I am against it. That's right moron--that would be you. Fucking hypocrite. You just aren't very smart. I stand by my earlier statement that you are fucking stupid. Put your mask on and go down and get your 45th jab.

When the 15 year old has a baby it will be the taxpayers who foot the bill for a life time of welfare money for mother and child. It`s your money you care about, right?

What I care about is exchanging personal responsibility with government. This blackmail scheme will never end if we continue to go down this road. Oh, there will be more unwanted kids. That's as stupid as saying if government doesn't provide everybody with a new car, they won't be able to go to work and end up on welfare that will cost us much more. If government doesn't feed the people, they will do a bad job at work and get fired. Government must also provide houses so people can sleep so they can get up for work in the morning.

The last thought that enters your head is maybe if people don't have enough money to have protected sex, they'll quit having sex.

Of course I don't believe any of it. I think it's all bullshit. I don't believe people can't afford birth control on their own. I bet they have a smart phone, a big screen television, internet and 400 channel cable or satellite, but they can 't afford birth control?

Where did that happen you lying fuck. I am not the one advocating for abortion while, in the very next post, stating I am against it. That's right moron--that would be you. Fucking hypocrite. You just aren't very smart. I stand by my earlier statement that you are fucking stupid. Put your mask on and go down and get your 45th jab.

I have not advocated for abortions at all. Why is it necessary to lie about me?

No, idiot, you want to remove personal responsibility. Murderer.

Personal Responsibility has not really worked out. We tired that.

I would normally not support tax payer money for such things as this, but my dislike of abortion is stronger than my dislike of using tax money.

You on the other hand would rather have more abortions just so you can stand on your soapbox and talk about personal responsibility

Forum List

Back