Amid Record-Setting Gun Violence / Murder in Chicago Police fearful Of Doing Their Job

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
The gangs, criminals, thugs, mugs, robbers, car-jackers, and other criminals setting a new record for gun violence and murder in Chicago that are the bad guys that have to be reigned in - It's the COPS!

...or at least that's the message that has been pushed in Chicago, to the point where the police are afraid to do their jobs.

The record-setting gun violence in Chicago is the result of a community that does not support it's police force and that claims the ones trying to stop the violence/crime are the threat, not the ones committing the crimes.

Amid accusations of racism and corruption, the public perception of law enforcement has spiraled in such a way that has made many Chicago Police Department officers fearful of doing their jobs.

“It’s become more and more difficult to police,” he said. “I know a lot of really talented officers [in] the Chicago Police Department that aren’t doing anything. They’re afraid of being jammed up, meaning sued or fired, for doing their job.”

‘It’s Tragic’: Amid Spike in Killings, Chicago Officer Says Police Are Afraid to Do Their Jobs

If people don't trust their own police force, the record-setting rate of gun violence / murder is still to the point where something HAS to be done - BRING IN THE NATIONAL GUARD! Give them full authority to take the city back and end the violence / murder.

I suggest they start by setting and enforcing a curfew / martial law. As radical as it sounds, Emmanuel has allowed Chicago to get out of control! Time to re-introduce law and order to Chicago!

Can't blame them.

They could do their job perfectly, be accused of something, and that's it. Their career's on the line, their lives and families' lives are in danger.

Just back off and pick up the pieces after.

[...]

If people don't trust their own police force, the record-setting rate of gun violence / murder is still to the point where something HAS to be done - BRING IN THE NATIONAL GUARD! Give them full authority to take the city back and end the violence / murder.

I suggest they start by setting and enforcing a curfew / martial law. As radical as it sounds, Emmanuel has allowed Chicago to get out of control! Time to re-introduce law and order to Chicago!
You're asking for something which I promise you won't like if you get it.

Do you think you are somehow immune to the aggressive actions which are common to the imposition and enforcement of martial law?

[...]

You're asking for something which I promise you won't like if you get it.

Do you think you are somehow immune to the aggressive actions which are common to the imposition and enforcement of martial law?

Why yes, yes they generally do.

Can't blame them.

They could do their job perfectly, be accused of something, and that's it. Their career's on the line, their lives and families' lives are in danger.

Look at what Mooooooos bie did in Baltimore.
I would not go the any aggressive policing route.
Would wait till the smoke cleared and then go through the motions....just fill out the paperwork.

Would I want to respond to any police call with the black lives matters crew in my face
with smart phone cameras every step of the way...
With prosecutors with visions of grandeur charging the cops with all sorts of crimes..

If I'm close to retirement I would not put my neck on the line for anyone.
If in Chicago let Obama's butt buddy Rahm Emanuel stuff it.

Mosby.jpg

Why is Chicago experiencing this kind of mayhem? Why not New York? Los Angeles? Philadelphia?

Answering that question is the key to determining the necessary approach to the problem. Martial law will probably be overkill.

Why is Chicago experiencing this kind of mayhem? Why not New York? Los Angeles? Philadelphia?

Answering that question is the key to determining the necessary approach to the problem. Martial law will probably be overkill.
I've heard Chicago is a main drug cartel hub. May not be the only or even most important reason, but certainly can't help.

Maybe the AG is right....

The Obama administration and I think Hillary feels this as well...
The only way to defeat ISIL -ISIS - DASH - Radical Islam
or violent blacks is with love and kindness....
And maybe when most of us are killed they will respond to that love and kindness
and then move on to something else to keep them busy.

Maybe the AG is right....

The Obama administration and I think Hillary feels this as well...
The only way to defeat ISIL -ISIS - DASH - Radical Islam
or violent blacks is with love and kindness....
And maybe when most of us are killed they will respond to that love and kindness
and then move on to something else to keep them busy.
It makes you wonder if there aren't those out there that consider the mayhem a good thing. After all it's great publicity for gun control.

I've heard Chicago is a main drug cartel hub. May not be the only or even most important reason, but certainly can't help.
That makes sense because illegal guns move through the same smuggling channels as do illegal drugs. If you want to buy a gun, ask your local drug dealer. If he can't help you he knows someone who can.

So if you're right about the drug hub it supports my belief that the drug war is the most destructively counterproductive undertaking in the history of our corrupt and incompetent government.

That makes sense because illegal guns move through the same smuggling channels as do illegal drugs. If you want to buy a gun, ask your local drug dealer. If he can't help you he knows someone who can.

So if you're right about the drug hub it supports my belief that the drug war is the most destructively counterproductive undertaking in the history of our corrupt and incompetent government.
I tend to agree. You'd think the experience of prohibition would have been a good learning experience.

Can't blame them.

I agree. Let them all kill themselves. No skin of anyone's ass. They are all violent gangbangers and no one will miss any of them.

And if I were a cop, I'd sit back and let them all have at it.

Forum List

Back