Amnesty Will Not Draw Hispanics to the GOP

Real Republicans do not denigrate America workers who need help.

Only parasitic clingers to the GOP do that.

Gotta love ya Finger Boy

You represent you parties views so well. American workers are lazy freeloaders while you scamper to placate the whims of the super wealthy

Illegal aliens aren't "American workers," dipshit. By definition, they are foreigners.

Then why do republicans insult the American worker who is struggling to survive in a bad economy? You work hard to raise a family and are forced to accept some assistance to get by and Republcans call you a freeloader

Anyone taking money from taxpayers is a freeloader, by definition.

Illegal aliens aren't "American workers," dipshit. By definition, they are foreigners.

Then why do republicans insult the American worker who is struggling to survive in a bad economy? You work hard to raise a family and are forced to accept some assistance to get by and Republcans call you a freeloader

By definition, we are all freeloaders

We all benefit from the taxpayers tit

Does that apply to corporations?

That isn't the definition of a freeloader. Of course, liberals always want to take the labels that accurately describe their constituents and attribute them to their critics. I don't consider 90% of what the government does a "benefit." Most of it is handing out checks and benefits to people who have done nothing to earn them.

Does that apply to corporations?

Yes it does, but none of the corporations you are thinking of qualify. Plenty of Obama's pals qualify, however.

That isn't the definition of a freeloader. Of course, liberals always want to take the labels that accurately describe their constituents and attribute them to their critics. I don't consider 90% of what the government does a "benefit." Most of it is handing out checks and benefits to people who have done nothing to earn them.

Our military hasn't earned their checks?
How about retirees?

Look up our budget sometime

In 2006 and 2007, Republicans promoting amnesty favored the cliche, “Immigrants do the jobs American’s won’t do.” It was a bad argument then, and with unemployment still hovering around or over 9%, for the last five years, no one even bothers with that anymore. Instead, Republicans are selling amnesty based solely on political expediency. The new cliche is that Republicans will never win the Hispanic vote unless they support amnesty. John McCain, who led the last great push for amnesty says. "The Republican Party is losing the support of our Hispanic citizens. And we realize this is an issue in which we are in agreement with our Hispanic citizens."

. . . . . . . . . . . .

In the latest issue of the academic journal Social Science Quarterly, political scientist George Hawley compared Republicans voting records on immigration (calculated by the limited immigration group Numbers USA) and their performance among Hispanics. He found absolutely no relation between support for liberal immigration policy and support among Hispanics.

. . . . . . . . . . . .

Amnesty Will Not Draw Hispanics to the GOP - Tom Tancredo - Page 1

the illegals vote democrat to get free goodies. that wont change.

Rejurgitating talking points is certainly easier than thinking, I guess.

If they keep voting 75% democrat for free shit. Well, the republican party is finished.

Our freedoms will be taken away much faster at the very least. :( I just don't understand why any American would approve of such.

If Republicans do not stop alienating blacks, Hispanics, women, teachers, gays, the working class and auto workers they will never win elective office again

In the liberal dictionary "alienating" someone means to oppose giving him free shit at taxpayer expense.

Actually it means to stop talking down to them and treating them as some subclass.

Don't worry, I really don't expect you to comprehend this.

That should be the official slogan of the GOP.

You'd never win another election, but it would certainly give the low IQ types all fired up.

In 2006 and 2007, Republicans promoting amnesty favored the cliche, “Immigrants do the jobs American’s won’t do.” It was a bad argument then, and with unemployment still hovering around or over 9%, for the last five years, no one even bothers with that anymore. Instead, Republicans are selling amnesty based solely on political expediency. The new cliche is that Republicans will never win the Hispanic vote unless they support amnesty. John McCain, who led the last great push for amnesty says. "The Republican Party is losing the support of our Hispanic citizens. And we realize this is an issue in which we are in agreement with our Hispanic citizens."

. . . . . . . . . . . .

In the latest issue of the academic journal Social Science Quarterly, political scientist George Hawley compared Republicans voting records on immigration (calculated by the limited immigration group Numbers USA) and their performance among Hispanics. He found absolutely no relation between support for liberal immigration policy and support among Hispanics.

. . . . . . . . . . . .

Amnesty Will Not Draw Hispanics to the GOP - Tom Tancredo - Page 1

the illegals vote democrat to get free goodies. that wont change.

And how do ‘illegals,’ who aren’t allowed to vote, vote?

Why, by wide-spread, massive voter ‘fraud,’ of course!

Only by your definition, weakling.

I'm Hispanic. You're not losing the war because of illegal immigration. You're losing the war because you've made "Mexicans" into boogie monsters. The tea party gets the most media time of any supporters of the GOP, and what they say makes Hispanics feel completely insulted. Thus most Hispanics connect the GOP with the tea party. At least that's my experience.

That's what I hear around here...it's not amnesty, it's the perceived attitude that all hispanics WANT amnesty because they are ALL illegals and criminals and baby factories.

What does the Tea Party say about Hispanics that is insulting?

The worst the Tea Party ever said to Hispanics: Speak English.

Horrible, ain't it?

Yeah how Radical of them to expect Hispanic to be held to the same standards all Immigrants to the US are held to. The ability to speak basic English is actually required by law to become a citizen.

Every other immigrant is EXPECTED to speak English? Not been to Chinatown or some neighborhoods of NYC, have you?

Nope, according to the dictionary definition:

free·load (frld)
intr.v. free·load·ed, free·load·ing, free·loads Slang
To take advantage of the charity, generosity, or hospitality of others.
freeloader n.

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2009. Published by Houghton Mifflin

freeloader [ˈfriːˌləʊdə]
n
Slang a person who habitually depends on the charity of others for food, shelter, etc.
freeloading n

Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003

free·load (frld)
freeloader n.

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2009. Published by Houghton Mifflin

freeloader [ˈfriːˌləʊdə]
n
Slang a person who habitually depends on the charity of others for food, shelter, etc.
freeloading n

Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003

As I have said before, I've provided Census links where all that government spending on social programs can be tracked in total or by state and right-wingers have never used that data to support their claims about all these freeloaders. I've done it several hundred times over a span of over ten years, but they won't use the data, because it doesn't support their case.

http://www.census.gov/prod/2011pubs/fas-10.pdf

Here it is again. You won't use it.

free·load (frld)
freeloader n.

freeloader [ˈfriːˌləʊdə]
n
freeloading n

As I have said before, I've provided Census links where all that government spending on social programs can be tracked in total or by state and right-wingers have never used that data to support their claims about all these freeloaders. I've done it several hundred times over a span of over ten years, but they won't use the data, because it doesn't support their case.

I claimed people who take money from the taxpayers are freeloaders. How do your government statistics dispute that?

free·load (frld)
freeloader n.

freeloader [ˈfriːˌləʊdə]
n
freeloading n

I claimed people who take money from the taxpayers are freeloaders. How do your government statistics dispute that?

Corporations should be included in your people, so it's a matter of how much money is involved. It's also a matter that your claim about freeloaders and what taking money involves is called into question. Is an infant getting formula taking money from the taxpayers and a freeloader?

Forum List

Back