Amnesty Will Not Draw Hispanics to the GOP

They'll only become citizens if morons like you vote in the politicians who will make them citizens.

Previously you and your fellow turds said that catering to illegal aliens had nothing to do with getting their votes. Now you admit you want to turn them into voters.

And that is why Republicans are between a rock and a hard place

If they continue to block a path to citizenship for 12 million Hispanics they will lose the Hospanic vote.
If they allow them to become citizens, they will vote against Republicans

You just admitted that Republicans would be stupid to vote for any politician who endorses amnesty.

If opening the floodgates to illegal immigration is all Hispanics care about, this country is doomed.

Gee Fingerboy

What are you going to do? Any way you look at it, Republicans are fucked as a political party

If they continue to block a path to citizenship for 12 million Hispanics they will lose the Hospanic vote.

You just admitted that Republicans would be stupid to vote for any politician who endorses amnesty.

If opening the floodgates to illegal immigration is all Hispanics care about, this country is doomed.

Gee Fingerboy

What are you going to do? Any way you look at it, Republicans are fucked as a political party
I'm crying crocodile tears over it.

They'll only become citizens if morons like you vote in the politicians who will make them citizens.

Previously you and your fellow turds said that catering to illegal aliens had nothing to do with getting their votes. Now you admit you want to turn them into voters.

Like the 45mm Hispanics who are legal have doomed America so far?

Change your attitude and compete for their votes, because that is what is going to happen.

I trust Hispanic Americans generally far more politically than I do libertarian Americans.

Last edited:
But as they become citizens they won't vote for attitudes toward them like yours.

And their relatives have already shown you what they will do to you in elections.

George W. Bush got over 40% of the Hispanic vote back in '04, so it isn't automatic that Hispanics will vote 'D'.

However, the GOP will have to tone their rhetoric way back down if they are serious about courting the Hispanic vote, and since I can't see that happening anytime soon, you're probably right.

Politically latinos have both parties by the short hairs. Democrats see latinos as a way of keeping power. Latinos see democrats as a way of getting power for themselves. Republicans can join in the race to latinos enough power to make the US another mexico or not.

George W. Bush got over 40% of the Hispanic vote back in '04, so it isn't automatic that Hispanics will vote 'D'.

However, the GOP will have to tone their rhetoric way back down if they are serious about courting the Hispanic vote, and since I can't see that happening anytime soon, you're probably right.

W supported a path to citizenship
W was respectful towards Hispanic citizens

Candidates like Jeb Bush and Rubio could help win back some of those votes. But with the asshole wing of the party badmouthing Hispanic Americans with impunity......the party is doomed

Politically latinos have both parties by the short hairs. Democrats see latinos as a way of keeping power. Latinos see democrats as a way of getting power for themselves. Republicans can join in the race to latinos enough power to make the US another mexico or not.

Hispanic Americans want to turn the US into Mexico

Another fine example of why Republicans lose

Gee Fingerboy

What you're really saying is that America is fucked, and you're gloating about it. That's all that needs to be said about left-wingers: they take delight in the destruction of America.

W supported a path to citizenship
W was respectful towards Hispanic citizens

Turds like you attacked Bush for his position. No one disrespects Hispanic citizens, turd.

Candidates like Jeb Bush and Rubio could help win back some of those votes. But with the asshole wing of the party badmouthing Hispanic Americans with impunity......the party is doomed

They both support amnesty, but Rubio at least insists the border needs to be secured first.

No one is "bad mouthing" Hispanic Americans. Illegal aliens aren't Americans, dumbshit.

Well, I doubt that, but if true, preferable to your type of America.

No, but citizens like bripat wish to destroy America and then pick the through the pieces for their own advancement.

Change your attitude and compete for their votes, because that is what is going to happen.

If they vote for Democrats, then they are voting for America's destruction. We aren't talking all Hispanics here. We are discussing illegal aliens.

I trust Hispanic Americans generally far more politically than I do libertarian Americans.

But then, you post propaganda from official communist government organs.

If they vote for Democrats, then they are voting for America's destruction. We aren't talking all Hispanics here. We are discussing illegal aliens.

But then, you post propaganda from official communist government organs.

Illegals can't vote, and a fascist like you, who has used communist front organizations' propaganda, will call anyone a communist.

They've been doing a crackerjack job in making some cities entirely mexican, with mexican city agencies. That's how we ended up with cities like Bell.

As I have said before, I've provided Census links where all that government spending on social programs can be tracked in total or by state and right-wingers have never used that data to support their claims about all these freeloaders. I've done it several hundred times over a span of over ten years, but they won't use the data, because it doesn't support their case.

http://www.census.gov/prod/2011pubs/fas-10.pdf

Here it is again. You won't use it.

I claimed people who take money from the taxpayers are freeloaders. How do your government statistics dispute that?

Corporations should be included in your people, so it's a matter of how much money is involved. It's also a matter that your claim about freeloaders and what taking money involves is called into question. Is an infant getting formula taking money from the taxpayers and a freeloader?

Aren't you one of those who raked Mitt Romney over the coals for saying: "Corporations ARE people, my friend"?

Americans have good reason to be concerned when they see maps like this one:

Aztlan%27s_goal_map.PNG

Or when they see scenes like the following:

reconquista-002.jpg

Perhaps if Hispanics behaved like loyal Americans instead of an invasion force, they would get better treatment.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back