Among other reasons, why Trump MUST release his tax returns

Show us yours first. That is if you have one.
Donald promised us he would release them. Doesn't that mean anything to you?
I never wanted to see them. I can't find any law that says any taxpayer has to show his tax return to anyone. Is there such a law?
We have a Commerce Clause that must deal with conflicts of interest.
discussed and addressed.
cool; so there is law that covers his publishing his tax returns, for conflict of interest purposes.

NO.

How do supporters STILL justify the hiding from the public Trump's tax returns?

With the Trump empire cut off by American banks, the family business has become dependent on Germany’s Deutsche Bank and investors from Russia. As Donald Trump, Jr. summed up in 2008:

“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.”

That alone provides one powerful reason why Trump must release those returns....and for those brainwashed Trump followers who would say that Junior's statement is 8.5 years old, Trump's loans are NOT so "short-term" as to now be discarded news.
For the sake of our own security, we MUST know if our president is too beholden to Russian oligarchs and if these oligarchs have created an environment where our president must choose between the nation's interests and his OWN economic self interests.
I'm sure he will when he becomes president like presidents for many years showed theirs

discussed and addressed.
yo danielpalos I find it funny too you're still talking about it.
just one reason. need any more?
I don't need one! I don't need to discuss it. but hey, knock yourself out looking for that law.
It is in our supreme law of the land.

No it's not, income tax didn't even exist when the commerce clause was written.

Then maybe you should be writing him instead of cluttering the board with bullshit.

Oh I have and the same "bullshit" is being echoed even by republicans who do not want to go down with the Trump Titanic.

:bsflag::link::link::link:

Before Trump cut their balls off, republicans.........Maybe they'll once again grow a pair.

Top House Republican Calls on Donald Trump to Release His Tax Returns
Is this "TOP HOUSE REPUBLICAN" the same lone CIA agent who told you that the intelligence community distrusts Trump?

and its not just making a mockery of out tax system paying no taxes for many years while making billions but he demeans our court system demeans our intelligence system and bashes our media ,,,,BUT the AH praises Putin??? Are all you repubs crazy??? Impeachment can't come fast enough

The Constitution requires you to be a native born American to be president.
Correction: The Constitution requires you to be a native natural born American to be president.

There is a difference. A natural born citizen of the US is someone who was born in the US whose parents were citizens of the US. Obama's father was never a US citizen, therefore BO jr. was not eligible to be president. Obama was the de-facto president and only the second person to ever usurp the presidency of the USA. The first was Chester Arthur.

Gladly........right after Trump shows his.....after all, who the fuck is president ??

I mean among you morons, isn't there even ONE inkling of curiosity if the Trumpster has major loansd from Russian oligarchs who have made him their pawn......American banks don't seem to want to loan Trump a dime.....have you ever wondered WHY Russians don't seem to mind lending his money?

Stop reading fake news stories by propagandists set on delegitimizing our president. I hate to break it to you, but there is no Easter Bunny or Santa Claus either. You're making an ass of yourself with all this tin foil hat conspiracy theory shit.

Hey wait a minute......are you getting paid to post? Is this your major source of income?

and its not just making a mockery of out tax system paying no taxes for many years while making billions but he demeans our court system demeans our intelligence system and bashes our media ,,,,BUT the AH praises Putin??? Are all you repubs crazy??? Impeachment can't come fast enough
FYI, Trump has never "praised" Putin.

Then maybe you should be writing him instead of cluttering the board with bullshit.

Oh I have and the same "bullshit" is being echoed even by republicans who do not want to go down with the Trump Titanic.

:bsflag::link::link::link:

Before Trump cut their balls off, republicans.........Maybe they'll once again grow a pair.

Top House Republican Calls on Donald Trump to Release His Tax Returns

Holy shit! Not even smart enough to post a link.

are you aware of what taxes your even referring to?

cdc.jpg

are you aware of what taxes your even referring to?
Yes I'm quite aware Lets see who he owes money to Are you so far up his ass that you think there's nothing wrong in him refusing to show them? Why the fear?

Donald promised us he would release them. Doesn't that mean anything to you?
I never wanted to see them. I can't find any law that says any taxpayer has to show his tax return to anyone. Is there such a law?
discussed and addressed.
cool; so there is law that covers his publishing his tax returns, for conflict of interest purposes.

NO.
Yes.

discussed and addressed.
I don't need one! I don't need to discuss it. but hey, knock yourself out looking for that law.

Our Commerce Clause must cover conflicts of interest better than our defense clause.

Our Commerce Clause must cover conflicts of interest better than our defense clause.

You keep talking about conflicts of interest but have yet to provide any evidence of any. The 4th Amendment doesn't allow fishing expeditions.

You keep talking about conflicts of interest but have yet to provide any evidence of any. The 4th Amendment doesn't allow fishing expeditions.
This administration is what, a month old? Even the executive orders were conflicting due to various, interests.

Just like the last 25 threads of yours whining about this I still don't care.
They have run out of fake news, so they keep recycling the same tired bull shit. They have grown a bit tedious. No originality. Nothing clever. Same tired crap day after day.

Forum List

Back