🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Amy Klobuchar OUT!

Falling like flies. Geriatric white dudes and a fake indian is all that's left.

Tulsi is still in it!

AFAIK, this is an accurate count of the remaining people in the race:

2020 Dem Hopefuls Main.jpg

Looks like the Powers that Be™ made her an "offer she can't refuse".

They didn't need to make her any offers, her campaign can do the math and the math is clear, polls indicated that she wasn't viable (i.e. north of 15%) in any of the upcoming states except her home state of Minnesota.

Far better to bow out and maintain goodwill with the Party and with a candidate that has a possibility to win (Biden) then to "stick it out" and go down in an ignominious defeat while burning bridges with the powers that be in the party.
Biden has no chance of winning....The old coot doesn't even know where is from one day to the next.

Good chance no one will win the nomination by winning the majority. Fitting for the party of losers...

Then they nominate the guy who does not know which state he is in.

Amy had the most unlikable personality of all the democratic candidates with Warren as the runner up

Ha i cant wait to see the "anti old white men" party elect an old senile white man that wants us to shoot girl scouts with 12 gauges through our front door

Falling like flies. Geriatric white dudes and a fake indian is all that's left.

Tulsi is still in it!

AFAIK, this is an accurate count of the remaining people in the race:

View attachment 309912
Cheaptrick is out too.

Thanks. I've been wondering about him. I guess he was so pathetic he didn't even merit a news bulletin. I see he crashed and burned 2/12.

2020 Dem Hopefuls Main.jpg

We are down to the four Pasty White Musketeers and Tulsi.

Joe Biden can’t talk! Am I in the twilight zone? How is he a option?

The 'Screw Bernie Train' Picks Up Steam.....

Buttigieg Pulls Out...Boards Biden Train...

Klobuchure Out....Boards BidenTrain...

reidharry_gregnash.jpg

Harry Reid endorses Biden's White House bid

duckworthtammy_092419gn_lead.jpg

Duckworth endorses Biden ahead of Super Tuesday

(TheHill.com)

OBAMA....

NOT so much.......

Looks like the Powers that Be™ made her an "offer she can't refuse".

They didn't need to make her any offers, her campaign can do the math and the math is clear, polls indicated that she wasn't viable (i.e. north of 15%) in any of the upcoming states except her home state of Minnesota.

Far better to bow out and maintain goodwill with the Party and with a candidate that has a possibility to win (Biden) then to "stick it out" and go down in an ignominious defeat while burning bridges with the powers that be in the party.
Biden has no chance of winning....The old coot doesn't even know where is from one day to the next.

He's got FAR more of a chance of winning than Amy Klobuchar does.
Zero isn't better than zero, let alone far more.

Based current polling Klobuchar's chances of even being competitive in the Democrat nomination fight after "Super Tuesday" were so close to zero as to make the difference not worth talking about, Biden still has a better than zero chance of winning the nomination and if he does win it a better than zero chance of winning the general.

I wonder if they are getting those who are at the bottom to drop out because they don't want to see a brokered election.

I think the marginal candidates are being ordered out prior to Super Tuesday

So when does Bernie get his marching orders from the DNC?
He doesn’t

Doesn’t get any support either

Let me re-phrase that: So when does Bernie Sanders drop out of the race?

Forum List

Back