an all encompassing word for the 78 so called gender pronouns the left demands people use correctly ..

If I ever meet any of yous on the street don't expect me to call you by your given name I will already have made up names for yous.

Wait, we set here and self Identify on USMB with fake names, I demand you use your real names on USMB I am not going to use your made-up names.

You can call me what you like, I believe in freedom and liberty.

Assessment Note
Imaging and record review:

- An MRI of the lumbar spine w/wo contrast dated 10/5/2021 was reviewed, showing L2-L5 laminectomy changes. At L2-3, there is moderate transverse spinal central canal narrowing and severe left and mild to moderate right neuroforaminal narrowing. At L3-4, there is a bulging annulus with mild to moderate transverse spinal canal stenosis and moderate to severe bilateral neuroforaminal narrowing. At L4-5, there is a bulging annulus with mild to moderate central canal narrowing and severe right and moderate to severe left neuroforaminal narrowing. At L5-S1, there is a bulging annulus with no significant central canal narrowing, but there is severe right and moderate to severe left neuroforaminal narrowing.

- A report from a technically successful spinal cord stimulator trial dated 1/28/2022 with Abbott was reviewed. His trial lead pain relief was noted to be 90% with current pain at 1/10.

- A report from a technically successful spinal cord stimulator implantation dated 3/7/2022 was reviewed.

- Thoracic and lumbar spine radiographs from Ozark Orthopaedics dated 3/16/2022 were reviewed. There is evidence of percutaneous spinal cord stimulator lead placement. There are 2 thoracic spinal cord stimulator leads with the top of the leads positioned over the T8 vertebral body. There is staggering of the leads with the right being at the top of the T8 vertebral and the left being at the bottom. There is a pulse generator noted within the left posterior flank.
Spine problems suck. Hope it works out for you.

You do it when you talk about your favorite movie star they have changed their names and you called them what they want.

I seldom talk about movie stars because they really aren't that important to me or life in general.
But ... I get your point, and I didn't say anything about calling someone by their name.

Names are names ... But a he is still going to be a him in the pronoun department. or vice versa.

I seldom talk about movie stars because they really aren't that important to me or life in general.
But ... I get your point, and I didn't say anything about calling someone by their name.

Names are names ... But a he is still going to be a him in the pronoun department. or vice versa.

What do you call a hermaphroodite?

What do you call a hermaphroodite?

I'll figure that out when the opportunity arises.

Otherwise ... You may name yourself Queen Elizabeth, and I may refer to you as such ...
But I will never refer to you as Your Majesty no matter what your fantasies may be.

I'll figure that out when the opportunity arises.

Otherwise ... You may name yourself Queen Elizabeth, and I may refer to you as such ...
But I will never refer to you as Your Majesty no matter what your fantasies may be.

You probably have already met one and never knew it. I prefer you refer to me as the Master of time and space.

Mark the spot because you be ALL ass.
ok .... my asshole is located on the front of my body about approx 8 to 9 inches below my belly button .... my cock identifies as an asshole ....pucker up hippie .

ok .... my asshole is located on the front of my body about approx 8 to 9 inches below my belly button .... my cock identifies as an asshole ....pucker up hippie .
Now you are just being your usual self, gay.

Forum List

Back