an all encompassing word for the 78 so called gender pronouns the left demands people use correctly ..

weve all seen the results when people use the wrong pro noun when addressing a member of the dozens of different genders besides he or she that the left says exist in the world today ... many have been ridiculed and even lost their job for said mistake ... so to simplify the list so the common man and woman can use a noun when addressing a people that identify as something other than their biological sex or gender without offending the person they are addressing an all encompassing word should be allowed to be used by those who want to be on the safe side and not offend or cause pain to people that are members of said dozens of identities ... and that word should be DEMOCRAT ! for example if you are interacting with someone with 30 facial piercings ,blue hair , and breast implants but are unsure what to call it DEMOCRAT should be an acceptable label for said person .. i believe such a practice would solve a lot of conflict over the incorrect use of pronouns when describing or communicating with such people .

Just refer to everyone as she/him/it ... Or "shit" ... :tongue-44:

Nobody cares.... really old jackass.

Oh do you demand I call you Mrs Old Jackass?
You can call me what you like, I believe in freedom and liberty.

Assessment Note
Imaging and record review:

- An MRI of the lumbar spine w/wo contrast dated 10/5/2021 was reviewed, showing L2-L5 laminectomy changes. At L2-3, there is moderate transverse spinal central canal narrowing and severe left and mild to moderate right neuroforaminal narrowing. At L3-4, there is a bulging annulus with mild to moderate transverse spinal canal stenosis and moderate to severe bilateral neuroforaminal narrowing. At L4-5, there is a bulging annulus with mild to moderate central canal narrowing and severe right and moderate to severe left neuroforaminal narrowing. At L5-S1, there is a bulging annulus with no significant central canal narrowing, but there is severe right and moderate to severe left neuroforaminal narrowing.

- A report from a technically successful spinal cord stimulator trial dated 1/28/2022 with Abbott was reviewed. His trial lead pain relief was noted to be 90% with current pain at 1/10.

- A report from a technically successful spinal cord stimulator implantation dated 3/7/2022 was reviewed.

- Thoracic and lumbar spine radiographs from Ozark Orthopaedics dated 3/16/2022 were reviewed. There is evidence of percutaneous spinal cord stimulator lead placement. There are 2 thoracic spinal cord stimulator leads with the top of the leads positioned over the T8 vertebral body. There is staggering of the leads with the right being at the top of the T8 vertebral and the left being at the bottom. There is a pulse generator noted within the left posterior flank.

You can call me what you like, I believe in freedom and liberty.

Assessment Note
Imaging and record review:

- An MRI of the lumbar spine w/wo contrast dated 10/5/2021 was reviewed, showing L2-L5 laminectomy changes. At L2-3, there is moderate transverse spinal central canal narrowing and severe left and mild to moderate right neuroforaminal narrowing. At L3-4, there is a bulging annulus with mild to moderate transverse spinal canal stenosis and moderate to severe bilateral neuroforaminal narrowing. At L4-5, there is a bulging annulus with mild to moderate central canal narrowing and severe right and moderate to severe left neuroforaminal narrowing. At L5-S1, there is a bulging annulus with no significant central canal narrowing, but there is severe right and moderate to severe left neuroforaminal narrowing.

- A report from a technically successful spinal cord stimulator trial dated 1/28/2022 with Abbott was reviewed. His trial lead pain relief was noted to be 90% with current pain at 1/10.

- A report from a technically successful spinal cord stimulator implantation dated 3/7/2022 was reviewed.

- Thoracic and lumbar spine radiographs from Ozark Orthopaedics dated 3/16/2022 were reviewed. There is evidence of percutaneous spinal cord stimulator lead placement. There are 2 thoracic spinal cord stimulator leads with the top of the leads positioned over the T8 vertebral body. There is staggering of the leads with the right being at the top of the T8 vertebral and the left being at the bottom. There is a pulse generator noted within the left posterior flank.

Ya shoulda copied and pasted some B's that explains your congentive failure. Really jackass that proved absolutely nothing

Good grief

Until medical science not political science proves there are more than two genders I am not enabling any of this idiocy.

I think this is the best stance.

Just because someone wants to think they are the opposite gender, doesn't create a new gender.
They still want to be a man or a woman and viewed as such.
They have to physically and physiologically mutilate themselves to become what they want to be.

I am not trying to say they should be beat up or chastised,
just that there is no reason for everyone else to become part of, or make accommodations for their fantasies.

Edit:
Not to forget Binary people.
Thankfully, they are usually so far off the rails it isn't necessary to talk to them about much of anything.
You just kind of nod your head and say ... "Good luck with that, please pass the salt".

Last edited:
Ya shoulda copied and pasted some B's that explains your congentive failure. Really jackass that proved absolutely nothing

Good grief
To an idiot, it means nothing I agree. You didn't see the surgery date on 3/7 where I had a spinal implant and a device implant for AI-controlled(Abbott) electrical impulse pain blockers? Now again, why would I bet out chopping wood, I was not allowed to lift more than five pounds after the procedure until April 14th.

To an idiot, it means nothing I agree. You didn't see the surgery date on 3/7 where I had a spinal implant and a device implant for AI-controlled(Abbott) electrical impulse pain blockers? Now again, why would I bet out chopping wood, I was not allowed to lift more than five pounds after the procedure until April 14th.

I don't care ya whining little shit

I think this is the best stance.

Just because someone wants to think they are the opposite gender, doesn't create a new gender.
We aren't actually obligated to play along with their desires, or change the meanings of words or pronouns.

I am not trying to say they should be beat up or chastised,
just that there is no reason for everyone else to become part of their fantasy.

You do it when you talk about your favorite movie star they have changed their names and you called them what they want.

Forum List

Back