CDZ An Analogy Involving DC Riot and Abortion Clinic bombing.

Some people believe abortion is the murder of an innocent life.

Let’s suppose Bill believes abortion is murder and he uses his right to free speech to convince others that abortion is murder. Bill becomes a leader of part of a movement to make abortion illegal because he believes abortion is murder.

Bill does a number of things to “fight” against legal abortion. He encourages people to hold rallies at abortion clinics where people hand out anti-abortion pamphlets. He encourages people to carry signs to picket and protest the abortion clinics. He might even ask people to shout “baby killer” at the abortion doctors.

However, some of the people decide to take extreme measures. After all, they believe that abortion is murder, just as Bill said. So they decide to set bombs and blow up several abortion clinics. The plan is carried out. Several people are killed in the abortion clinics including abortion doctors.

Note: Bill never told or even suggested to anyone to act violently and bomb abortion clinics. Is Bill guilty of inciting the bombing of the clinics?

Likewise, since Trump never told people to attack the Capitol Building, is Trump guilty of inciting an insurrection?

Only problem is, Trump was the leader of this country, and he holds something called the "bully pulpit". I spent 20 years in the Navy, and the CO's word was generally followed as law, no matter how much they couched their language in gentle terms. If the Skipper said it, we followed it.

Really?

So, you never learned anything about unlawful orders?

Actually, I did learn about unlawful orders. And yes, if the CO said to to something, we did, but if we knew it was unlawful, we didn't. Trump said things that the average civilian would follow, but many in the military wouldn't. But then again, civilians don't know the difference between lawful and unlawful orders.

Let’s suppose Bill believes abortion is murder and he uses his right to free speech to convince others that abortion is murder. Bill becomes a leader of part of a movement to make abortion illegal because he believes abortion is murder.

Bill does a number of things to “fight” against legal abortion. He encourages people to hold rallies at abortion clinics where people hand out anti-abortion pamphlets. He encourages people to carry signs to picket and protest the abortion clinics. He might even ask people to shout “baby killer” at the abortion doctors.

However, some of the people decide to take extreme measures. After all, they believe that abortion is murder, just as Bill said. So they decide to set bombs and blow up several abortion clinics. The plan is carried out. Several people are killed in the abortion clinics including abortion doctors.

Note: Bill never told or even suggested to anyone to act violently and bomb abortion clinics. Is Bill guilty of inciting the bombing of the clinics?

Likewise, since Trump never told people to attack the Capitol Building, is Trump guilty of inciting an insurrection?

Only problem is, Trump was the leader of this country, and he holds something called the "bully pulpit". I spent 20 years in the Navy, and the CO's word was generally followed as law, no matter how much they couched their language in gentle terms. If the Skipper said it, we followed it.

Really?

So, you never learned anything about unlawful orders?

Actually, I did learn about unlawful orders. And yes, if the CO said to to something, we did, but if we knew it was unlawful, we didn't. Trump said things that the average civilian would follow, but many in the military wouldn't. But then again, civilians don't know the difference between lawful and unlawful orders.
Cite any one of Trump's "unlawful" orders.

Just one.

Inciting a riot to seize the U.S. Capital is a CRIMINAL offense.

True or False?

The answer is TRUE.

So, where are the CRIMINAL charges against Trump?

Why hasn't Trump been brought up on CRIMINAL charges?

Could it be because you (lefttardz) already doubt your own fucktarded inflammatory accusations and conclusions?

MOD EDIT - NO FLAMING IN CDZ

Actually, it's because MOD EDIT TO REMOVE FLAME don't have any self control, and you think that going to extremes is a good thing. Most people in the military have the ability to restrain themselves. Too bad you civilians don't.

Last edited by a moderator:
MailedFistPresTrumpDaltonGATheyreNotTakingThisWhiteHouseWeAreGoingtoFIGHTlikeHELLQuoteMHProNews.jpg

You do understand that Trump did use inflammatory language and is guilty of motivating people to do his bidding.
(1) Beastie Boys - (You Gotta) Fight For Your Right (To Party) (Official Music Video) - YouTube

Trumps lawyers would be wise to thank Raskin for his (Faux Pas) admittance about the FACT that Trump is not being charged CRIMINALLY. . .

That says everything we need to know about the political ONLY nature of these charges.

It’s called free speech.

It’s called free speech.
And even the president has the right to free speech. There are limits on free speech, but the freedom of speech in America is very broad.

I'll also mention that Manson himself never murdered anyone...
Assuming that is true, it is not relevant.

Yeah it is, because if he told his followers to do it, they did it. So what if he didn't actually kill someone, he still instructed his followers to do it, so that makes him just as culpable.
Did Trump tell anyone to storm the capitol and commit acts of violence?

Yes, absolutely he did. You live in a RW Bubble!
I'm sure you can find a link to that.

Yes of course I can, but you would dismiss it as LW Loonery ;)

Yeah it is, because if he told his followers to do it, they did it. So what if he didn't actually kill someone, he still instructed his followers to do it, so that makes him just as culpable.
Did Trump tell anyone to storm the capitol and commit acts of violence?

Yes, absolutely he did. You live in a RW Bubble!
I'm sure you can find a link to that.

Yes of course I can, but you would dismiss it as LW Loonery ;)
I have some ocean front property in Tennessee for sale.

Last edited:

Baloney. If you spent that long in the Navy and liken the President's words to the CO of a ship then you weren't paying attention. And how can any Navy vet support commie Joe?

MailedFistPresTrumpDaltonGATheyreNotTakingThisWhiteHouseWeAreGoingtoFIGHTlikeHELLQuoteMHProNews.jpg

You do understand that Trump did use inflammatory language and is guilty of motivating people to do his bidding.
Attacking the Capitol was his bidding?

They had a permit which limited their rally to the monument area and specifically not to the Capital. Why did Trump push them to the capital? A clearly angry volatile crowd?

It’s called free speech.
And even the president has the right to free speech. There are limits on free speech, but the freedom of speech in America is very broad.

A president has a right to free speech but a president's position means his "free speech" carries far more weight than that of an ordinary citizen. He is after all the CiC as well. To try and equate that with the free speech rights of your or I is dangerous and false imo.

Last edited:
I think some folks are forgetting this thread is in the CDZ....gentle reminder.

It’s called free speech.

A president has a right to free speech but a president's position means his "free speech" carries far more weight than that of an ordinary citizen. He is after all the CiC as well. To try and equate that with the free speech rights of your or I is dangerous and false imo.
The words of a president may carry more weight than your words or mine, but a person does not lose free speech rights when he becomes president. There are legal definitions for inciting violence and imo the president's words do not meet that.

It’s called free speech.

The words of a president may carry more weight than your words or mine, but a person does not lose free speech rights when he becomes president. There are legal definitions for inciting violence and imo the president's words do not meet that.

He doesn't lose his free speech rights, but his free speech has the capacity to lead to action that an ordinary citizen's doesn't.

Where is the distinct line between an order and a careless phrase?

The President IS in a separate category whether people like it or not. For example, a sitting president can not be prosecuted. He has rights others do not. His speech has the ability to evoke action where other's do not. He is not a private citizen anymore.

...In the past few days, a retired firefighter charged with assaulting members of the Capitol Police force told a friend he went to the building following “the president’s instructions,” according to a criminal complaint, and a Texas real estate agent accused of breaching the building told a reporter that by protesting in Washington, she had “answered the call of my president.”

...When Jennifer L. Ryan flew from Texas to Washington on a private plane with friends, she did so, as she later told a reporter, because Mr. Trump “asked us to go.”

...“He said, ‘Be there,’” Ms. Ryan explained. “So I went and I answered the call of my president.”

...Another video emerged on Sunday of the mob inside the building confronting the Capitol Police, while one man yelled at the officers that he and his fellow rioters were there because they were “listening to Trump, your boss.”

...“You’re being told, ‘You gotta fight like hell,’” Mr. Latoison said. “Does ‘fight like hell’ mean you can throw stuff at people? Maybe."

It’s called free speech.

He doesn't lose his free speech rights, but his free speech has the capacity to lead to action that an ordinary citizen's doesn't.

The President IS in a separate category whether people like it or not. For example, a sitting president can not be prosecuted. He has rights others do not. His speech has the ability to evoke action where other's do not. He is not a private citizen anymore.

...In the past few days, a retired firefighter charged with assaulting members of the Capitol Police force told a friend he went to the building following “the president’s instructions,” according to a criminal complaint, and a Texas real estate agent accused of breaching the building told a reporter that by protesting in Washington, she had “answered the call of my president.”

...When Jennifer L. Ryan flew from Texas to Washington on a private plane with friends, she did so, as she later told a reporter, because Mr. Trump “asked us to go.”

...“He said, ‘Be there,’” Ms. Ryan explained. “So I went and I answered the call of my president.”

...Another video emerged on Sunday of the mob inside the building confronting the Capitol Police, while one man yelled at the officers that he and his fellow rioters were there because they were “listening to Trump, your boss.”

...“You’re being told, ‘You gotta fight like hell,’” Mr. Latoison said. “Does ‘fight like hell’ mean you can throw stuff at people? Maybe."
Okay, please produce the record of Trump making the call that these people supposedly answered. This call for these people to break into the Capitol should be public if it exists. And if you are saying that "fight like hell" are the words, then we probably need to impeach all political office holders that go to Washington to "fight" for their constituents.

It’s called free speech.

Nice line of DNC bullshit. Now let's impeach or indict Maxine (if you see anyone from Trump's cabinet at a gas station, get up in their faces) Watters, Joe (take him behind the gym) Biden, Eric Swallwell (fucking a Chi Com spy) etc. George Washington had slaves, he is no longer a sitting President lets impeach him too. You guys are so fucking hate filled and stupid.

They had a permit which limited their rally to the monument area and specifically not to the Capital. Why did Trump push them to the capital? A clearly angry volatile crowd?
Yet, 99.9% of the crowd listening to Trump left peacefully. Also we are not told who the less than 1% were that attacked the Capitol. Trump never told anyone to do that.

Forum List

Back