An entire generation of college students have been taught to hate free speech....

...and now these people have been put in charge of censoring search engines and social platforms such as Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc.

When these kids are old enough to be judges, the First Amendment will be murdered.
Actually an entire generation of college kids have been turned into debt peons, that's how we'll be globally competitive going forward.
The sad part is they've gone into debit for nothing in large part because an arts degree is not even useful as toilet paper.

...and now these people have been put in charge of censoring search engines and social platforms such as Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc.

When these kids are old enough to be judges, the First Amendment will be murdered.
Actually an entire generation of college kids have been turned into debt peons, that's how we'll be globally competitive going forward.

College kids have been enslaved to debt, that was the left's plan all along.

Partisanshitheadism is why we stay stuck in dysfunctionalism, but no, they have been enslaved to debt for the urges and benefit of capitalism.

The beneficiaries of over a trillion dollars in student loan debt is the Dem party and their donors they own it.

Dude. Nobody was arrested for a meme they posted on Facebook. Did you know that Facebook is not a branch of government?

Partisanshitheadism is why we stay stuck in dysfunctionalism, but no, they have been enslaved to debt for the urges and benefit of capitalism.

The beneficiaries of over a trillion dollars in student loan debt is the Dem party and their donors they own it.
Sure, well voting Republican should take care of it then, that's quite a relief. Seems they haven't gotten 'round to it over the past 2 years does it.

Why do you say they have been taught to hate free speech?

Because they need safe spaces from it, so their precious feelings don't get offended
You guys say you need a safe space from Mexicans. Are your precious feelings getting offended?
Not legal Mexicans! First ewe have to understand words and what they mean! You have deficiencies in this department!
Ironic you of all people would make that statement considering you just used the word "ewe" instead of "you". :rolleyes:

Lol. I think that was done intentionally.

Sure, well voting Republican should take care of it then, that's quite a relief. Seems they haven't gotten 'round to it over the past 2 years does it.

Your just mad because I rubbed your nose in the rotted festering stench of the Dem party.

The sad part is they've gone into debit for nothing in large part because an arts degree is not even useful as toilet paper.

Memes and talking points are not objective reality are they.

Your just mad because I rubbed your nose in the rotted festering stench of the Dem party.

Bwa ha ha ha ha, sure, I HAVE to be a dem now, bwa ha ha ha ha ......

Give AssLips some slack; Blacks need illegals so they can think they’re superior to some group.

Sounds like the colonial aristocracy's scam to divide the servile class whites and blacks post Bacon's Rebellion don't it. Still works today.
Education is the path to equality.
If that was true college educated Blacks would be equal to college educated whites in earning power.

I'm curious. What is the earning power of an educated black these days? Back in my day it was t2-38f in conjunction with a multiple of nine excluding all square roots after the denominator angle x tangent4.

Has it changed any or is it about the same?

Oh you are a Nancy Pelosi fan club president that much is clear.

And it appears the generation that came before them does not know what free speech is or who the 1st amendment applies to.

When you get banned from Facebookburning for this harmless meme...

View attachment 237556

.....you hate free speech....It's a learned behavior.

Free speech and Facebook have nothing to do with each other. Facebook is a private company, not the government.

The level of ignorance around the 1st amendment is almost scary

When you get banned from Facebookburning for this harmless meme...

View attachment 237556

.....you hate free speech....It's a learned behavior.

Free speech and Facebook have nothing to do with each other. Facebook is a private company, not the government.

The level of ignorance around the 1st amendment is almost scary

I noticed that right off the bat. Nobody was fined or imprisoned by a government agency in the scenario that I read.

Give AssLips some slack; Blacks need illegals so they can think they’re superior to some group.

racist much?
I deal with facts...AssLips is the racist.
But you probably read his posts like you watched Trumps speeches.

I deal with facts as well...

The fact is this is a racist statement...Blacks need illegals so they can think they’re superior to some group.

Do you believe that blacks think they are inferior to white people?

Or is more a case of you thinking that blacks are inferior to white people?

racist much?
I deal with facts...AssLips is the racist.
But you probably read his posts like you watched Trumps speeches.

I deal with facts as well...

The fact is this is a racist statement...Blacks need illegals so they can think they’re superior to some group.

Do you believe that blacks think they are inferior to white people?

Or is more a case of you thinking that blacks are inferior to white people?

I think his racist brain just exploded. In any case if blacks want to be superior to some group, everyone is superior to feminists and leftists made out of soy. So there you go, no need for illegals.

Oh you are a Nancy Pelosi fan club president that much is clear.

You do have the option of a coherent argument as apposed to flinging empty labels sans meaning ya know.

Putting free speech aside proper spoken English doesn't seem to be a strong point either. Most young people I hear speak like they're some kind of hood rat.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back