An entire generation of college students have been taught to hate free speech....

...and now these people have been put in charge of censoring search engines and social platforms such as Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc.

When these kids are old enough to be judges, the First Amendment will be murdered.
These are the people who are censoring social media:
8703075256_262d8beea8_b.jpg

Atlantic Council

"...(T)he Atlantic Council, which is made up of nations of NATO. And these are people that meet in in Washington, there’s around thirty-five on their executive committee. They’re all high level security people and/or investment advisors, and they are in the process of protecting global capital.

"They’re the ones that made the recommendations to Facebook as to who to drop last year, who did they think was not supporting capitalism and global capital.

"That’s essentially the criteria for people to get dropped. They’ll call and say they’re not truthful or they’re lying or something like that.

"But they’re the ones making policy recommendations for regime changes in Venezuela or Iran, Russia, and pressuring China in a variety of factors as well."

The Global Power Elite: A Transnational Class

Why do you say they have been taught to hate free speech?

Because they need safe spaces from it, so their precious feelings don't get offended
You guys say you need a safe space from Mexicans. Are your precious feelings getting offended?

That's already written law, sweetheart. Mexicans are called "foreigners". They're not called "citizens". They should be called notgonnalivehere
So you agree you need a safe place then?

No, but you need a place where the White Man is that monster you pretend he is. The truth is you want racism, you NEED racism. It makes you feel like a victim and it allows you to impugn the white man based upon your own feigned grievances.

Why do you say they have been taught to hate free speech?

Because they need safe spaces from it, so their precious feelings don't get offended
You guys say you need a safe space from Mexicans. Are your precious feelings getting offended?

That's already written law, sweetheart. Mexicans are called "foreigners". They're not called "citizens". They should be called notgonnalivehere

No, but you need a place where the White Man is that monster you pretend he is. The truth is you want racism, you NEED racism. It makes you feel like a victim and it allows you to impugn the white man based upon your own feigned grievances.
I dont need a white man for anything. If I wanted racism then I would never mention racism here in the US. I feel like a champion. White racism cant stop me no matter how hard it or you try.

...and now these people have been put in charge of censoring search engines and social platforms such as Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc.

When these kids are old enough to be judges, the First Amendment will be murdered.
You mean those who invented Google, Facebook, and Twitter while you invented nothing?

I dont need a white man for anything. If I wanted racism then I would never mention racism here in the US. I feel like a champion. White racism cant stop me no matter how hard it or you try.

It appears to this white boy, that whites have always needed blacks. The capitalists certainly were not going to labor to build the foundational wealth of this society, and the servile class whites require(d) someone beneath themselves to justify their own whiteness, being shut out of the aristocracy themselves.

That line from Mississippi Burning comes to mind:

"Well if ya ain;'t better than a ni__er then who are ya better than?"

Give AssLips some slack; Blacks need illegals so they can think they’re superior to some group.

Sounds like the colonial aristocracy's scam to divide the servile class whites and blacks post Bacon's Rebellion don't it. Still works today.
Education is the path to equality.
If that was true college educated Blacks would be equal to college educated whites in earning power.
There are plenty of Blacks in Lakeview, NY with good careers and beautiful, big houses.

You mean those who invented Google, Facebook, and Twitter while you invented nothing?

There were vast advanced societies in both Africa and the Americas while euros were still squatting in syphilitic, plague ridden feudal slums dumping their chamber pots onto each other's heads. American history is not history at all, it's a creation myth.

Give AssLips some slack; Blacks need illegals so they can think they’re superior to some group.

Sounds like the colonial aristocracy's scam to divide the servile class whites and blacks post Bacon's Rebellion don't it. Still works today.
If that was true college educated Blacks would be equal to college educated whites in earning power.
There are plenty of Blacks in Lakeview, NY with good careers and beautiful, big houses.

I hear one was president even. Well, half of one "black" guy was president.

There were vast advanced societies in both Africa and the Americas while euros were still squatting in syphilitic, plague ridden feudal slums dumping their chamber pots onto each other's heads. American history is not history at all, it's a creation myth.
They did seem advanced until the Greeks came.
The Africans were saved by the terrain and population, just like Russia.

I hear one was president even. Well, half of one "black" guy was president.
So you think that growing up to become a janitor is cool.

It appears to this white boy, that whites have always needed blacks. The capitalists certainly were not going to labor to build the foundational wealth of this society, and the servile class whites require(d) someone beneath themselves to justify their own whiteness, being shut out of the aristocracy themselves.

This "white boy" made his own way. I also have no need (as black folk do) to have scapegoats at the ready. "Blackie" never kept me down.

Of course you need it. It gives you an excuse for never having actually become what you wanted to.

This "white boy" made his own way. I also have no need (as black folk do) to have scapegoats at the ready. "Blackie" never kept me down.

You need someone to look down upon son, you reek of it; external validation in the face of insecurity.

They haven't been taught anything but they have been brainwashed.

It's so embarrassing that I have to walk you THROUGH YOUR OWN INANE ARGUMENT....

Yes, we all need safe spaces from INTRUDERS. Or do you leave the doors to your home slung wide open?

We should not need safe spaces from WORDS and IDEAS. Because in that case we are talking about FEELINGS.

Clear enough for you? Do you need pictures? Diagrams? What?
Wrong. Everyone needs safe places from words and ideas. Some words and ideas are so idiotic and stupid you need to have time just to get them out of your head.

Then you stopped emotionally maturing at about age 11. So go back to 6th grade and find your "safe spaces" there and let the adults take over the rest, I am serious.

Forum List

Back