An honest conversation about race? LOL

It seems like a majority of Black posters on this forum spend most of their time telling White posters to shut up. Am I wrong, or is this what is meant by a "honest" conversation?
What would you really like to see the black posters here say?
They want to work hard for their kids' future and hope their kids make better decisions than they did. They are NOT entitled to anything other than a fair go . Funny; I say the same thing regarding ME!!!!

Greg
What does that have to do with a discussion about race? Thats a central idea in every races culutre.

Funny how I rarely, if ever, hear it from you and your elk....but I have heard it many times from other blacks but rarely on here. We are after all different in only the most superficial of ways as regards so called "racial" features. You asked so I told you.

Greg

It seems like a majority of Black posters on this forum spend most of their time telling White posters to shut up. Am I wrong, or is this what is meant by a "honest" conversation?
He wants us to say were a messed up race and that slavery, jim crow, over policing, drugs , white racism etc have nothing to do with the negative things that go on in some of our communities.
They push drugs better than the white do.
No one pushes drugs better than white people do. They took down China with drugs. A few Black and Mexican communities are small fry compared to that.

He wants us to say were a messed up race and that slavery, jim crow, over policing, drugs , white racism etc have nothing to do with the negative things that go on in some of our communities.

Nah; so how come they kill each other in "drug deals gone wrong" many times more than white's do? Trying to say white trash is better at being trash than black trash doesn't really cut it.

Greg

They want to work hard for their kids' future and hope their kids make better decisions than they did. They are NOT entitled to anything other than a fair go . Funny; I say the same thing regarding ME!!!!

Greg
What does that have to do with a discussion about race? Thats a central idea in every races culutre.

Funny how I rarely, if ever, hear it from you and your elk....but I have heard it many times from other blacks but rarely on here. We are after all different in only the most superficial of ways as regards so called "racial" features. You asked so I told you.

Greg
Typically I dont run around talking to white people telling them my plans for my kids unless they ask.

A man’s body at auction,
(For before the war I often go to the slave-mart and watch the sale,)
I help the auctioneer, the sloven does not half know his business.

Gentlemen look on this wonder,
Whatever the bids of the bidders they cannot be high enough for it,
For it the globe lay preparing quintillions of years without one animal or plant,
For it the revolving cycles truly and steadily roll’d.

In this head the all-baffling brain,
In it and below it the makings of heroes.

Examine these limbs, red, black, or white, they are cunning in tendon and nerve,
They shall be stript that you may see them.

Exquisite senses, life-lit eyes, pluck, volition,
Flakes of breast-muscle, pliant backbone and neck, flesh not flabby, good-sized arms and legs,
And wonders within there yet.

Within there runs blood,
The same old blood! the same red-running blood!
There swells and jets a heart, there all passions, desires, reachings, aspirations,
(Do you think they are not there because they are not express’d in parlors and lecture-rooms?)

This is not only one man, this the father of those who shall be fathers in their turns,
In him the start of populous states and rich republics,
Of him countless immortal lives with countless embodiments and enjoyments.

How do you know who shall come from the offspring of his offspring through the centuries?
(Who might you find you have come from yourself, if you could trace back through the centuries?)

Walt Whitman I Sing the Body Electric

No one pushes drugs better than white people do. They took down China with drugs. A few Black and Mexican communities are small fry compared to that.

China's weakness and arrogance brought it down. Read more history. Besides; the Poms had better powder, warships and guns.

Greg

Nah; so how come they kill each other in "drug deals gone wrong" many times more than white's do? Trying to say white trash is better at being trash than black trash doesn't really cut it.

Greg
Who told you many times more than whites do? I guess you forget about all those drug mafias white people run and you try your best to pretend dont exist.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Greg

Greg
Typically I dont run around talking to white people telling them my plans for my kids unless they ask.

So what are they?

Greg

Greg
Who told you many times more than whites do? I guess you forget about all those drug mafias white people run and you try your best to pretend dont exist.

Your reading comprehension leaves a lot to be desired. Reread what I said and get back to me.

Greg

China's weakness and arrogance brought it down. Read more history. Besides; the Poms had better powder, warships and guns.

Greg
You need to read more about the Opium wars.There is a reason they are an adversary and dont trust white people.

The Opium Wars still shape China’s view of the West

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Greg

Your reading comprehension leaves a lot to be desired. Reread what I said and get back to me.

Greg
Your sarcasm meter needs tuning.

We're so far from an honest conversation about race that this is a moot point.
A race that repeatedly broke treaties and stole more native land and lied about history cant really be trusted to be honest.
Neither "side" is being honest, but I realize someone like you won't admit that.
Talking about what whites did or are doing is being honest. Of course being white you think thats unfair to bring up that subject.
Well, I'm half white.

And I said both sides. You lied about what I think and what I said.

You're so blinded by your ideology that being honest is foreign to you. Lying is all you know.

Too bad.

Mac's one I had in mind but I couldn't recall who...not part of your elk herd!!

Greg

Greg
You need to read more about the Opium wars.There is a reason they are an adversary and dont trust white people.

The "all furriners are barbarians" predated the Opium Wars by millennia; get your facts straight. You never heard of the Tribute States?? lmao. China was guilty of oppressing its neighbours for centuries.

Greg

We're so far from an honest conversation about race that this is a moot point.
A race that repeatedly broke treaties and stole more native land and lied about history cant really be trusted to be honest.
Neither "side" is being honest, but I realize someone like you won't admit that.
Talking about what whites did or are doing is being honest. Of course being white you think thats unfair to bring up that subject.
Well, I'm half white.

And I said both sides. You lied about what I think and what I said.

You're so blinded by your ideology that being honest is foreign to you. Lying is all you know.

Too bad.

Mac's one I had in mind but I couldn't recall who...not part of your elk herd!!

Greg
He only posts to annoy.

Not all of us who are left of center are Regressive Leftists. They're just louder and nastier.

Greg

Greg

I don't do sarcasm. I asked you to reread what I actually wrote. You got it wrong.

Greg

Greg

Greg

So what are they?

Greg
I tell/told my kids they have to be 10x better than a white person. I let them know that subscribing to white philosophy will lead to an empty life. Subscribing to an African philosophy will put them ahead. I taught them to know who they were and where their ancestors come from. Luckily they all listened and are miles ahead of where I was when I graduated high school.

Greg

Greg

I don't do sarcasm. I asked you to reread what I actually wrote. You got it wrong.

Greg
How could I have gotten it wrong when I was being sarcastic about your "many times more than white's do" comment?

Greg

The "all furriners are barbarians" predated the Opium Wars by millennia; get your facts straight. You never heard of the Tribute States?? lmao. China was guilty of oppressing its neighbours for centuries.

Greg
Not really sure what China oppressing its neighbors has to do with whites being better at pushing drugs? Did you lose your place in the discussion?

Forum List

Back