An Honest Discussion of White Privilege, by Two White Guys

Last edited:
what does that mean other than you are a perv

It means that in your haste you forgot that you asked me a question. Now you look like a fool for denying my request for more information to answer it. :lol:

what it really means is that your simian "brain" has difficulty processing all but the most basic information.

Well you are the one that forgot you asked me to explain something to you and then made sure you didnt get an answer. Short term memory for melanin deprived simians is shorter than I thought

It means that in your haste you forgot that you asked me a question. Now you look like a fool for denying my request for more information to answer it. :lol:

what it really means is that your simian "brain" has difficulty processing all but the most basic information.

Well you are the one that forgot you asked me to explain something to you and then made sure you didnt get an answer. Short term memory for melanin deprived simians is shorter than I thought

shouldn't you be making your sleeping platform in your tree?

Humans don't do the things you sub simians do any longer. We stopped that somewhere around the time we split with you on the evolutionary tree.

White Anglo Saxons and Nordics should have privilege, we built this country. Just as Chinese have privilege in their country, Japanese in their country, etc.

Humans don't do the things you sub simians do any longer. We stopped that somewhere around the time we split with you on the evolutionary tree.

You're lying..as usual.

Humans, homo sapiens have neanderthal DNA.

Sub humans don't.

His "intellectual" measurement is completely separate from the Binet's IQ test, which is the true father of today's tests. I mean one of the measurements he was using was high pitched noises to determine intelligence! What a junk site...

I know Galtons test was BS. That still doesnt change my point. The first test was developed by a eugenicist. The premise you can measure intelligence accurately is fools gold. Couple that with mans propensity to make the science fit what he expects to see and we know its a bogus proposition. There is no way for a test to know I got an answer wrong because I was worried more about how I am gong to eat tonight.

So you're saying in addition to measuring verbal comprehension, processing speed, working memory, and perceptual reasoning we should also add "how hungry are you?" Or are you simply saying there's absolutely no way to measure a person's IQ?

The negro knows the truth (the whole world knows the truth). He/it is avoiding it to agitate.

christ, even wiki acknowledges it...

Keep denying truth and proven facts and rely on whatever makes you "feel good".
It's the negro thing to do!

You want a good example of privilege, lets see how long these primitives last in Africa without foreign aid from the Western World. This foreign aid program is creating overpopulation and disease and is a blight on the rest of humanity.

You want a good example of privilege, lets see how long these primitives last in Africa without foreign aid from the Western World. This foreign aid program is creating overpopulation and disease and is a blight on the rest of humanity.

Cave simians like you dont remember but Black people existed before whites did. Who do you think taught you to be civilized? You guys spent most of your time cannibalizing each other.

Cave simians like you dont remember but Black people existed before whites did. Who do you think taught you to be civilized? You guys spent most of your time cannibalizing each other.

This from the racist bigot leftist that votes to cannibalize assets of the evil whitey and demonizes any black leader who does not tow the leftist line.

This from the racist bigot leftist that votes to cannibalize assets of the evil whitey and demonizes any black leader who does not tow the leftist line.

Why would I vote to cannibalize anyones assets? I think you meant redistribute. However, I'm not even really for that. There are republicans I like so I'm confused with your leftist claim. Oh....I get it. You are still stuck trying to figure me out. Dont pull a muscle in your head doing that. Its impossible to categorize me.

Cave simians...LMAO....
We are born with neanderthal DNA. We are, therefore, humans.

Forum List

Back