An Honest Discussion of White Privilege, by Two White Guys

WTF!?! The first IQ test was created by Alfred Binet in the early 1900s. France had passed a law that forced all children to attend school and his tests were used to determine which children needed educational assistance... Where do you find this shit!?!?

The first IQ test was created by Galton. Yes Binet designed one as well, however Galtons was first. I even included the link for you to look it up. Your question asking where I get this is easily answered by looking at the link.

Where on your bizarre site(which reads like a 9th grader's essay) does it say Sir Galton created an IQ test?

The part I quoted and you left out of your post. I know reading is hard for you but you must try harder.

Evidently that explanation was not simple enough for you. :lol:

I assume you'll be citing Jean Dixon next?

Oh wait, she was white... Who is a black fortune teller? I know, blacks invented fortune telling whitey stole it...

You are devolving again. I know you feel stupid but swallow your pride. You just were over eager and stepped on your dick again in your haste to try and appear intelligent. Do you know what "very simple" means?

I know the difference. Your insecurities are showing. Where is your proof?

you are proof of the achievement gap

BTW why does massa allow you a computer in the cotton field?

thought you were oppressed by whitey

Low intellect white trash like you are amusing. So I guess your post admits you have no proof like I thought?

Whitey cant oppress me. Whitey can only make it more difficult but since I am from a strong race its easy to overcome the weak attempts.

well, since you are so strong you won't need affirmative action

The only thing that has devolved is your intelligence. There are plenty of studies that show social interaction has a affect on learning. Deprive a child of social interaction and you will stunt their development. Increase social interaction and it increases their development.

What everyone seems to be missing is this one fact that keeps rearing its head. Who made white people the authority on what intelligence implies?

Besides you, who said "white people are the authority on what intelligence implies?"

Everyone that is claiming the IQ test is valid for testing intelligence. A white dude made it up.

then how do you explain the achievement gap?

The roots of our "IQ way of thinking" are not pretty. The genesis of officially ranking human beings based on their test scores started with the cousin of Charles Darwin, Sir Francis Galton, who is recognized as the father of "intellectual measurement." A Cambridge-educated statistician, Galton was the first scientist to develop methods that made it possible to test members of the human species and then rank them in terms of what he believed to be their intellectual powers. Why did he want to test and rank humans? So he could breed a superior race.

His "intellectual" measurement is completely separate from the Binet's IQ test, which is the true father of today's tests. I mean one of the measurements he was using was high pitched noises to determine intelligence! What a junk site...

you are proof of the achievement gap

BTW why does massa allow you a computer in the cotton field?

thought you were oppressed by whitey

Low intellect white trash like you are amusing. So I guess your post admits you have no proof like I thought?

Whitey cant oppress me. Whitey can only make it more difficult but since I am from a strong race its easy to overcome the weak attempts.

Thats correct. I personally dont need AA. We know you need 400 more years of it yourself but you wont get it.

The roots of our "IQ way of thinking" are not pretty. The genesis of officially ranking human beings based on their test scores started with the cousin of Charles Darwin, Sir Francis Galton, who is recognized as the father of "intellectual measurement." A Cambridge-educated statistician, Galton was the first scientist to develop methods that made it possible to test members of the human species and then rank them in terms of what he believed to be their intellectual powers. Why did he want to test and rank humans? So he could breed a superior race.
His "intellectual" measurement is completely separate from the Binet's IQ test, which is the true father of today's tests. I mean one of the measurements he was using was high pitched noises to determine intelligence! What a junk site...

I know Galtons test was BS. That still doesnt change my point. The first test was developed by a eugenicist. The premise you can measure intelligence accurately is fools gold. Couple that with mans propensity to make the science fit what he expects to see and we know its a bogus proposition. There is no way for a test to know I got an answer wrong because I was worried more about how I am gong to eat tonight.

Thats correct. I personally dont need AA. We know you need 400 more years of it yourself but you wont get it.

lol, I need to notify the Guiness book of world records and apply for retroactive social security

Key point there is "should." In my experience all IQ tests have things that can be practiced for, learned, and improved upon. Thus, while true that one may not be able to increase their inherit IQ, in practice one can improve their IQ scores to give an impression of higher inherit IQ. Further, if in the act of working to improve one's IQ additional function becomes wired into one's brain, is that brain not more intelligent now?

Most assessments include an IQ test, as well as tests of knowledge. It is common for people to confuse the IQ test with the assessment. They are not the same thing. Bear in mind also that verbal recall is a vital part of IQ tests, but that is not vocabulary. Measuring short term memory is part of processing information, which is an indicator of intelligence.

Yes, and if you are not familiar with the vocabulary used in the verbal content it's gonna be harder to process it.

lol, I need to notify the Guiness book of world records and apply for retroactive social security

You need to alert the Guinness book of world records to record how many times you step on your dick a day. Did you figure out what "very simple" meant? Did come to terms with you contradicting yourself?

I know Galtons test was BS. That still doesnt change my point. The first test was developed by a eugenicist. The premise you can measure intelligence accurately is fools gold. Couple that with mans propensity to make the science fit what he expects to see and we know its a bogus proposition. There is no way for a test to know I got an answer wrong because I was worried more about how I am gong to eat tonight.

So you're saying in addition to measuring verbal comprehension, processing speed, working memory, and perceptual reasoning we should also add "how hungry are you?" Or are you simply saying there's absolutely no way to measure a person's IQ?

You need to alert the Guinness book of world records to record how many times you step on your dick a day. Did you figure out what "very simple" meant? Did come to terms with you contradicting yourself?

obsessed much with others sexual organs?

So you're saying in addition to measuring verbal comprehension, processing speed, working memory, and perceptual reasoning we should also add "how hungry are you?" Or are you simply saying there's absolutely no way to measure a person's IQ?

I'm saying there is no way you can account for all the factors that affect test scores. You could be an off the charts genius but suffer from test taking anxiety. Is there a test that can determine if I got an answer wrong simply because my mind drifted to thoughts of a nice looking woman?

Quick IQ test. Which way is north and show me proof of your answer.

Last edited:

I'm saying there is no way you can account for all the factors that affect test scores. You could be an off the charts genius but suffer from test taking anxiety. Is there a test that can determine if I got an answer wrong simply because my mind drifted to thoughts of a nice looking woman?

So how would you change the way the IQ test is given?
Your quick "IQ" test question is disingenuous... Have you ever taken one? If not, then how can you dispute something you know nothing about?

So how would you change the way the IQ test is given?
Your quick "IQ" test question is disingenuous... Have you ever taken one? If not, then how can you dispute something you know nothing about?

I wouldnt give IQ tests because you cant measure intelligence.

Funny thats what I say about IQ tests designed by white people. How is my test disingenuous? There is no wrong answer unless you cant show proof. Is it up or down?

Yes I took one before.

Last edited:
I didn't say anything about emotions. I'm talking about defining intelligence. What is it exactly?

We already covered this. Intelligence is the ability to process information, to store, retrieve, and apply concepts. This is combined with both concrete and abstract reasoning to determine intelligence.

Does a strong aptitude for various forms of math, as an example, make one intelligent by itself? How about a grasp of languages? The ability to solve puzzles quickly? What, exactly, is intelligence, and how then does an IQ test determine it?

Intelligence usually results in an aptitude for math. You are confusing causation. It is abstract reasoning that fuels the ability to solve puzzles, it is the ability to process information that fuels the learning of languages.

I'm sorry you scored poorly, but IQ tests are extremely accurate and are an accurate predictor of intellectual success.

You can see fairly clearly how much weight a person can lift, how fast they can run, how far they can see clearly, etc. But when it comes to intelligence, what is it that person can do based on an IQ test?

Learn, reason, and solve.

Testing intelligence, independent of knowledge, is a difficult proposition.

No, it is not.

You are providing a very broad, general definition as though it is specific. Say someone has an IQ of 100. Can you then give any specifics as to what they can do with that level of intelligence? Can they complete a certain number of puzzles in a certain time, understand a particular complexity of theoretical physics, what?

Saying that a person can learn, reason, and solve is, once again, vague. What can they learn? How quickly can they solve? Does the speed at which someone does those things matter, how important is it in comparison to accuracy of answers or solving ability, etc.?

I actually have scored pretty highly on the few IQ tests I've been given, although it was higher when I was younger. And while it may have been accurate in a very general sense, that I am of above average intelligence, it is still not very specific IMO. If I got a 135 on an IQ test, am I more intelligent than a person with a 130? A 125? What kind of +/- is involved? Can I learn the same things at the same pace as someone with an identical IQ score? Process information at the same speed with the same accuracy? There are just too many variables in the definition of intelligence as well as potentially in the taking of the test.

Forum List

Back