An idea for reducing voter fraud. Use law enforcement to monitor

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
I believe that people may be less likely to break the law in a police station. In addition to voter ID cards, have all of the voting booths in the parking lot of police stations with the area surrounded by National Guardsmen and police officers and ICE agents guarding the voting booth.

I believe that people may be less likely to break the law in a police station. In addition to voter ID cards, have all of the voting booths in the parking lot of police stations with the area surrounded by National Guardsmen and police officers and ICE agents guarding the voting booth.
I give your idea two big hugs, RandomPoster. The left is going to fight tooth and nail to continue having illegal voters vote as many times as they can take the buses around to multiple voting sites where their party cohorts pump more DNC votes to their party, not caring whether they break the law or not. It used to be an honor to serve America volunteering to help people vote. Now, it's just an end to a means, and there's no honor in willingly breaking the law just to get what the big guns of the party want so they can line their pockets by voting like even bigger dogs want.

The trouble is, some police can also be forced into serving political ends. You can destroy somebody's job with information, kind of like what went on when a prolife judge was on the verge of being sworn in when an eleventh-hour false testimony against the judge came in, when Democrats held this as their ace-in-the-hole and became co-conspirators with the proactive extremist left mocker decided the only way to get rid of the judge forever was to induce the charge of sexual assault, and another party operative female decided mass rape would be hated by the public, and so on. There hasn't been a scrap of honor in the Democrats in many years. The Democrats made such a big issue out of George Bush being a Texan, all you heard was bad Texas this and bad Texas that for 8 years. Then they got all huffy when politicians from Texas started talking ceceding from the Union. The DNC of today is hateful, hateful, hateful, and they smear calumny all over the web just to get votes. Their sacred cow is not to be queried when people go to the polls, so they can cheat, cheat, cheat to get power they do not deserve, since they exclude all American interests except their own. Their stealing elections with illegal votes makes most American voters mad and feeling cheated. In states the DNC mock, like Texas, people in states with majorities that are conservative, they get fed up with all the bullcrap thrown their way. It was stupid to harass President Bush for being a Texan, but it was good for the Republicans, because now this state has 20,000,000 people or more living inside its borders, and they haven't begun to show the dishonest Democrats just exactly how angry they are for being pilloried for 8 years, then having their own cheat conservatives. What can I do but thank the Democrats for alienating 20,000,000 voters by being criminal at the polls.

This idea is not necessary. There has never been any evidence of widespread voter fraud that has ever been presented. If it actually existed, there would be some sort of proof. This is yet another right-wing fairy tale and always has been. Voter suppression is the problem and the cops can't do anything about that.

Yes of course. And the proof that there is no voter fraud is that every Democrat governor in the country fought Trump's initiative to FIND OUT whether it was a problem.

Draw your own conclusions.

I voted once with a utility bill. You do not have to be a citizen to have a utility bill. Heck, I didn't even have a picture ID to show that it was my utility bill.

Who needs em?

We got blue haired old ladies monitoring our polls
Nobody dares fuk with them

:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Have you ever voted? Do you know how the entire process of registering to vote and the vetting in your state works? Do you know how absentee ballots work? Or provisional ballots??

Me thinks you may need to figure that out and what and who you are trying to prevent from voting by having armed guards there...

Have you ever voted? Do you know how the entire process of registering to vote and the vetting in your state works? Do you know how absentee ballots work? Or provisional ballots??

Me thinks you may need to figure that out and what and who you are trying to prevent from voting by having armed guards there...

Like I said above "I voted once with a utility bill. You do not have to be a citizen to have a utility bill. Heck, I didn't even have a picture ID to show that it was my utility bill."

Yes of course. And the proof that there is no voter fraud is that every Democrat governor in the country fought Trump's initiative to FIND OUT whether it was a problem.

Why begin an investigation when there is no evidence that there is a problem? The stupid whore was just fishing.

I had to laugh read today (think it was in San Diego) that early mail in voting was being returned with not the correct postage ..needed two stamps not one

"Suspicious" people should have to give fingerprints and selected persons should prove they have knowledge about civics and Civil War history. Also, everyone should have to pay a small tax.

I had to laugh read today (think it was in San Diego) that early mail in voting was being returned with not the correct postage ..needed two stamps not one
They should give you free postage to vote

Like I said above "I voted once with a utility bill. You do not have to be a citizen to have a utility bill. Heck, I didn't even have a picture ID to show that it was my utility bill."
were you registered to vote at the polling place you went to vote at? Was your name and signature, what party you were registered with, and address.... on the blue haired old lady's voter roll list that she used to verify, you, were you? And your utility bill, and questions she asked you, was just simply to verify you were the person that was on the voter roll.... it has NOTHING to do with being legal or not... they already know you are registered to vote as a citizen in that district. No armed guards can stop you from voting when you are already vetted by the State and issued approval by your State, then added to the voter roll....

No one is going to impersonate you at the voting place... it's a felony and the likelihood of getting caught is like 99%....

Your recent utility bill at the voting booth place was simply to identify yourself as the person ALREADY VETTED AND APPROVED, on the voter rolls, at your precinct.

Why begin an investigation when there is no evidence that there is a problem? The stupid whore was just fishing.

Don't investigate. Enact voter ID laws and have the National Guard and police monitor the election. This would solve it and prevent it from showing up in the future.

We can log voter IDs as having voted at a specific location at a specific time to prevent them from being used more than once in addition to ensuring that it is a valid ID.

An additional idea is that the door would be locked and would electronically unlock once the person passed a quiz in English asking very basic questions about the Constitution that we have determined the bulk of voters can answer correctly.

They should give you free postage to vote

You think it would be against the Constitution a voter tax.

Now that's funny! :lol:

Not so much for the citizen trying to exercise their right to vote, though! :eek:

It should be no postage required...

were you registered to vote at the polling place you went to vote at? Was your name and signature, what party you were registered with, and address.... on the blue haired old lady's voter roll list that she used to verify, you, were you? And your utility bill, and questions she asked you, was just simply to verify you were the person that was on the voter roll.... it has NOTHING to do with being legal or not... they already know you are registered to vote as a citizen in that district. No armed guards can stop you from voting when you are already vetted by the State and issued approval by your State, then added to the voter roll....

No one is going to impersonate you at the voting place... it's a felony and the likelihood of getting caught is like 99%....

Your recent utility bill at the voting booth place was simply to identify yourself as the person ALREADY VETTED AND APPROVED, on the voter rolls, at your precinct.

I had not previously registered or even spoken with them at all and it was the first time I had ever voted. I showed up on the day of the election with a paperwork license with no picture ID (I lived across the street from the voting booth at the time and had previously lost my wallet), they told me I could vote with a utility bill. I heard them tell others this as well. I went home, grabbed it, returned and voted.

Don't investigate. Enact voter ID laws and have the National Guard and police monitor the election. This would solve it and prevent it from showing up in the future.

We can log voter IDs as having voted at a specific location at a specific time to prevent them from being used more than once in addition to ensuring that it is a valid ID.

An additional idea is that the door would be locked and would electronically unlock once the person passed a quiz in English asking very basic questions about the Constitution that we have determined the bulk of voters can answer correctly.
Russians know how to hold elections. Their winners always get 110% of the votes. We should just let Russia run our elections.

Forum List

Back