An image that will haunt him to the grave.

I bet it made you cry with patriotism...
A good reason to cry
So is a store lacking in Cheetos...
You cry for Cheetos I cry for liberty.. it’s why I’m a republican and you are a democrat.. thanks for coming you just got served
Are you sure you are a Republican? Cause I know I am not a Democrat, but thanks for playing ask me another.
Lol another one that can’t admit they bored for Hillary lol let me guess you wrote in somebody lol youbare smarter then the. Rest of us lol haha
"They bored for Hillary", is that Latin?

A good reason to cry
You cry for Cheetos I cry for liberty.. it’s why I’m a republican and you are a democrat.. thanks for coming you just got served
Are you sure you are a Republican? Cause I know I am not a Democrat, but thanks for playing ask me another.
Lol another one that can’t admit they bored for Hillary lol let me guess you wrote in somebody lol youbare smarter then the. Rest of us lol haha
Voted *** oops

Voted *** oops
Jesus would turn over in his grave if I voted for Hillary.....

Voted *** oops
Jesus would turn over in his grave if I voted for Hillary.....
Lol another one that denies it haha who did you vote for? Haha

Trump: Colleges that don't support 'free speech' will lose federal funding

GETTY%20Trump%20hugging%20a%20flag%20at%20CPAC%20on%20March%202%2C%202019_1551563668152.jpg_6843641_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

President Trump announced Sunday that colleges and universities will get federal research funding only if they meet certain "free speech" standards.

That is according to the Washington Post.

Trump made the point at the annual Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) in Maryland. He said he will soon sign an executive order making this official.

He truly cannot see the irony in what he is saying.
Tell what the irony is, muslim.
That the most anti free speech jackass ever is now deciding what is and isnt acceptable. It is beyond absurd.

This, coming from the guy who's nation has some of the oppressive speech laws in the western world
You have a president literally wrapping himself up in the flag and announcing that he is going to set the bar on free speech. When will any of this concern you ?

GETTY%20Trump%20hugging%20a%20flag%20at%20CPAC%20on%20March%202%2C%202019_1551563668152.jpg_6843641_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

President Trump announced Sunday that colleges and universities will get federal research funding only if they meet certain "free speech" standards.

Trump made the point at the annual Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) in Maryland. He said he will soon sign an executive order making this official.

Tell what the irony is, muslim.
That the most anti free speech jackass ever is now deciding what is and isnt acceptable. It is beyond absurd.

This, coming from the guy who's nation has some of the oppressive speech laws in the western world
You have a president literally wrapping himself up in the flag and announcing that he is going to set the bar on free speech. When will any of this concern you ?

Get real, he hugged it, meaning he Loves the USA.

Many American Colleges rules have stifled Conservatives freedom of speech.
Trump is the one making freedom of Speech for everyone in those Colleges.

Trump is trying to create as much madness and trauma in the left before 2020 as he can.....and by this thread it seems to be working.....
You let a grandstanding show man lead the country and you'll end up with a circus. Your kids will think it's necessary to lie and surround themselves with criminals to be successful.
So what's your suggestion, let one one these con artist commie crooks on the Left run the country?
Would you honestly say Biden is a con artist commie crook? Or are you losing your mental faculty in your later years? What o said was true. Trump did surround himself with criminals and did and continues to lie all the time. That's fact. Con artist commie crook is sad hack punditry repeated by npc's.

View attachment 248599

Is this an act of desperation or just an appeal to the low informations. Or both ?
Rarely have we seen such a shameless and degrading display. Why did he do it ?

Goofing on Elvis is one thing.

Goofing on the US flag by a sitting POTUS is analogous to the lowest of lows.

25th A comes to mind .........

Someone may tattle on Trump but this is not what the 25th is set up
For

That's because colleges in the US have turned into brainwashing factories where hatred, intolerance and violence towards any POV that opposes the radical Left is practiced openly.

UC-Berkeley police arrest suspect in campus attack on conservative activist
But your link shows that this is not tolerated.
My link shows that a piece of shit intolerant violent Leftard punched a conservative in the face for merely expressing an opinion. Intolerance and violence towards conservatives is practiced openly across faculty and students in US academia.
And he was arrested for doing so. What else would you ave the college do ?
Truly practice free speech and not create an environment which produces radical Leftism in its students and faculty. Allow opposition to openly express its POV, and teach faculty and students to be respectful of it.

Here's a small sampling of the sickness and depravity on the Left:

High school students reportedly asked to leave school for wearing MAGA attire during spirit week

https://www.washingtonpost.com/educ...ng-back/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.713d0b9793f4

https://nypost.com/2017/12/09/students-wearing-maga-hats-booted-from-safe-space-coffee-shop/

Student Who Took Classmate’s MAGA Hat Says She Was Making Political Statement

That's because colleges in the US have turned into brainwashing factories where hatred, intolerance and violence towards any POV that opposes the radical Left is practiced openly.

UC-Berkeley police arrest suspect in campus attack on conservative activist
But your link shows that this is not tolerated.
My link shows that a piece of shit intolerant violent Leftard punched a conservative in the face for merely expressing an opinion. Intolerance and violence towards conservatives is practiced openly across faculty and students in US academia.
And he was arrested for doing so. What else would you ave the college do ?
Truly practice free speech and not create an environment which produces radical Leftism in its students and faculty. Allow opposition to openly express its POV, and teach faculty and students to be respectful of it.

Here's a small sampling of the sickness and depravity on the Left:

High school students reportedly asked to leave school for wearing MAGA attire during spirit week

https://www.washingtonpost.com/educ...ng-back/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.713d0b9793f4

https://nypost.com/2017/12/09/students-wearing-maga-hats-booted-from-safe-space-coffee-shop/

Student Who Took Classmate’s MAGA Hat Says She Was Making Political Statement

I'm pretty sure that it's no coincidence that all four of these anti-trump atrocities are being devised by Democrat operatives who take their party more seriously than the well being of all students by teaching school kids to play the adult game of political gotcha. It doesn't seem fitting that public school funds should pay for party brainwashing.

View attachment 248599

Is this an act of desperation or just an appeal to the low informations. Or both ?
Rarely have we seen such a shameless and degrading display. Why did he do it ?
I saw the video where he hugged the flag, and the image in your post is a fake. So that makes you just another sorry lying troll as well proves beyond any doubt the media scum are lairs and cheats.

Forum List

Back