An image that will haunt him to the grave.

Trump: Colleges that don't support 'free speech' will lose federal funding

GETTY%20Trump%20hugging%20a%20flag%20at%20CPAC%20on%20March%202%2C%202019_1551563668152.jpg_6843641_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

President Trump announced Sunday that colleges and universities will get federal research funding only if they meet certain "free speech" standards.

That is according to the Washington Post.

Trump made the point at the annual Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) in Maryland. He said he will soon sign an executive order making this official.

He truly cannot see the irony in what he is saying.

I just can't wait to see the left try and rationalize being opposed to free speech.
Now show me where your logic has a place with corporations and companies which do not allow free speech...

I don't see what my comment has to do with corporations...I'm just saying, since the left opposes everything Trump says and does then they're going to have to oppose this free speech thing and it will not be a good look for them in the upcoming elections.

You do not seem to understand that "everything that Trump says and does" implicates the policies of the US government, which involve us all. These policies are a no-go. Whatever these guys do in their private lives is up to them and their consenting partners

GETTY%20Trump%20hugging%20a%20flag%20at%20CPAC%20on%20March%202%2C%202019_1551563668152.jpg_6843641_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

President Trump announced Sunday that colleges and universities will get federal research funding only if they meet certain "free speech" standards.

Trump made the point at the annual Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) in Maryland. He said he will soon sign an executive order making this official.

I just can't wait to see the left try and rationalize being opposed to free speech.
Now show me where your logic has a place with corporations and companies which do not allow free speech...

I don't see what my comment has to do with corporations...I'm just saying, since the left opposes everything Trump says and does then they're going to have to oppose this free speech thing and it will not be a good look for them in the upcoming elections.

You do not seem to understand that "everything that Trump says and does" implicates the policies of the US government, which involve us all. These policies are a no-go. Whatever these guys do in their private lives is up to them and their consenting partners

Yeah sorry but I didn't go around spazzing out every time Obama said something I disagreed with and the sun always rose the next day...

State run colleges are public institutions, corporations are private institutions.

State run colleges are public institutions, corporations are private institutions.
No shit Sherlock..But it would be nice if they could stop being utter bastards about it and trying to totally control employees 24/7...

What does consenting partners have to do with this issue? We are talking about college and university campuses allowing free speech and opposing views. The schools take federal tax dollars and fall under the guidelines of a government agency. This is a 1st Amendment issue, that means we tolerate speech with agree and disagree with.

View attachment 248599

Is this an act of desperation or just an appeal to the low informations. Or both ?
Rarely have we seen such a shameless and degrading display. Why did he do it ?

See, Americans who don't hate our country, love that image.

Because we love the flag. We love the country. And we WANT our president to openly show that he does, as well.

Leftist barfbags like you will never understand that, you've never had a noble, humble, or freedom enhancing thought or action in your life.

It means, you snowflakes are going to have to tough it up.

No shit Sherlock..But it would be nice if they could stop being utter bastards about it and trying to totally control employees 24/7...

Who is controlling employees 24/7?

View attachment 248599

Is this an act of desperation or just an appeal to the low informations. Or both ?
Wow trump hugging a flag just totally melted you lol snowflakes haha
I bet it made you cry with patriotism...
A good reason to cry
So is a store lacking in Cheetos...
You cry for Cheetos I cry for liberty.. it’s why I’m a republican and you are a democrat.. thanks for coming you just got served

Tell what the irony is, muslim.
That the most anti free speech jackass ever is now deciding what is and isnt acceptable. It is beyond absurd.

upload_2019-3-4_13-42-42.png

Worry about your own flag please

View attachment 248599

A good reason to cry
You cry for Cheetos I cry for liberty.. it’s why I’m a republican and you are a democrat.. thanks for coming you just got served
Are you sure you are a Republican? Cause I know I am not a Democrat, but thanks for playing ask me another.

A good reason to cry
Are you sure you are a Republican? Cause I know I am not a Democrat, but thanks for playing ask me another.
Lol another one that can’t admit they bored for Hillary lol let me guess you wrote in somebody lol youbare smarter then the. Rest of us lol haha

Forum List

Back