An Inconvenient Truth: The Facts on Ferguson that Liberals wish to ignore

Try this. It's a pretty comprehensive look at the GJ testimony related to Brown's movements just before he was fatally shot.

Eyewitness statements Did Michael Brown charge
How does something second handed (NEWSPAPER SOURCE) change what was shown from the grand jury released documents from the OP?

The OP cherry picked the testimony. It was a cut and paste job by the. OP. Did you not know this? The WP is comprehensive and is interactive. It gives us all of the testimony related to Brown's movements at the time he was shot to death.

It doesn't change anything....it paints a more accurate picture. Get it?

Try this. It's a pretty comprehensive look at the GJ testimony related to Brown's movements just before he was fatally shot.

How does something second handed (NEWSPAPER SOURCE) change what was shown from the grand jury released documents from the OP?

The OP cherry picked the testimony. It was a cut and paste job by the. OP. Did you not know this? The WP is comprehensive and is interactive. It gives us all of the testimony related to Brown's movements at the time he was shot to death.

Cherry picked? was what he posted said during the grand jury at any time?
YOU DON'T THINK YOUR SOURCE CHERRY PICKED WHAT WAS SAID IN THE GRAND JURY? HELL YOUR SOURCE IS NOT OBLIGATED TO POST THE TRUTH IT CAN CHERRY PICK ANYTHING IT WANTS TO.

Yes. Did he post the testimony of all the witnesses or just three?

I know you have a hard time with communication. All I did was link to a source where all the witness' comments regarding Brown's movements are collected. I didn't offer an opinion about which was accurate and which wasn't. I simply provided the info.

Fuck off, stupid. You are arguing with yourself. Your desire to be argumentative defines you.

Even if I could, I couldn't. You would be scrolling for 20 minutes. Besides, I can't expect you to read past the first page on the first volume. There are 24 of them.

All I did was link to a source where all the witness' comments regarding Brown's movements are collected.

Where do you think I got mine from? CNN of all places.

I didn't offer an opinion about which was accurate and which wasn't. I simply provided the info.

Your actions belie your intent. Given how far left you are, it's only natural to assume that you disagreed with the decision and therefore felt compelled to ask me to quote ALL of the testimony. You rally behind Brown when you should be objective. Unless you're Statistikhengst, who thinks Brown was 148 feet away from Wilson when he was killed. Yeah, right.

I know you have a hard time with communication. All I did was link to a source where all the witness' comments regarding Brown's movements are collected. I didn't offer an opinion about which was accurate and which wasn't. I simply provided the info.

Fuck off, stupid. You are arguing with yourself. Your desire to be argumentative defines you.
So you're saying that your source a newspaper link has more validity and not cherry picked than the link with the Grand Jury document?
OH brother and you have the audacity to call me stupid?

The OP cherry picked the testimony. It was a cut and paste job by the. OP

And? Is this the only argument you have?

The WP is comprehensive and is interactive. It gives us all of the testimony related to Brown's movements at the time he was shot to death.

You are free to do your own research wiseass.

You did research? Cool! I thought you just copied some stuff that you think agrees with you. My mistake.

Now...how many witnesses said that Brown had his hands up?

The OP cherry picked the testimony. It was a cut and paste job by the. OP

And? Is this the only argument you have?

The WP is comprehensive and is interactive. It gives us all of the testimony related to Brown's movements at the time he was shot to death.

You are free to do your own research wiseass.

You did research? Cool! I thought you just copied some stuff that you think agrees with you. My mistake.

Brown strong armed robbery thug accomplices stated he did have his hands up and was surrendering.

You have the info, look it up genius. A lot of them were lying about him having his hands up and running away when he was killed. Can you find evidence that this is what actually happened?

Even if I could, I couldn't. You would be scrolling for 20 minutes. Besides, I can't expect you to read past the first page on the first volume. There are 24 of them.

All I did was link to a source where all the witness' comments regarding Brown's movements are collected.

I didn't offer an opinion about which was accurate and which wasn't. I simply provided the info.

Your actions belie your intent. Given how far left you are, it's only natural to assume that you disagreed with the decision and therefore felt compelled to ask me to quote ALL of the testimony. You rally behind Brown when you should be objective. Unless you're Statistikhengst, who thinks Brown was 148 feet away from Wilson when he was killed. Yeah, right.

My actions belie my intent? You are a retard.

I am simply providing the information that you left out.

I'm still undecided, by the way.

So you're saying that your source a newspaper link has more validity and not cherry picked than the link with the Grand Jury document?

My "source" is a compilation of direct GJ testimony. Idiot.

But was it cherry picked and could it be used in a court of law? Don't think second hand sources hold much water in a court of law.

It's a second hand source.

You have the info, look it up genius. A lot of them were lying about him having his hands up and running away when he was killed. Can you find evidence that this is what actually happened?

A lot of them were lying? How many said that he was running away when he was killed? Where is that testimony?

The problem that you have is that you are choosing to believe one or two witnesses while choosing to disregard others. Without a trial and sufficient cross examination of all witnesses, we won't know who was lying and who wasn't.

I've not come to a decision yet. I want to know more. It's a liberal thing.

But was it cherry picked and could it be used in a court of law? Don't think second hand sources hold much water in a court of law.

It isn't cherry picked. It is all of the pertinent testimony regarding Brown's movements just before death. There is no opinion one way or the other in that chart. Idiot.

A lot of them were lying? How many said that he was running away when he was killed? Where is that testimony?

The problem that you have is that you are choosing to believe one or two witnesses while choosing to disregard others. Without a trial and sufficient cross examination of all witnesses, we won't know who was lying and who wasn't.

I've not come to a decision yet. I want to know more. It's a liberal thing.
No, idiot. You look at the forensic evidence and see if that confirms or refutes testimony. Which is what the GJ did. And guess what?

It's a second hand source.

You don't get it. Please....try harder.

Forum List

Back