An Inconvenient Truth: The Facts on Ferguson that Liberals wish to ignore

Forget about fox, use your common sense. M Brown was a big guy who wasnt going to take any shit off of a white cop and it got
him killed. He didnt have his better judgment with him that day. Go around with hatred and anger inside you all the time and it can
get you killed.

Then you can blame the police

I don't think I want the police shooting people because "they won't take shit off" of them.

When I'm more scared of the police than my fellow citizens, that should be worrisome.

Again, you wingnuts scream all day about how you gots to have your guns so the "gummit" won't oppress you, and here's an example of blatant government abuse and you cheer wildly.
If you're more scared of police than criminals you need psychiatric counseling.

Well, a criminal knows he'd probably get in trouble if he kills me. That's a pretty good deterrent.

We just told a cop that it's perfectly okay to kill someone for petty offenses.

This is another pretty good account of the testimony and forensics evidence.

What happened in Ferguson - Washington Post

My primary unanswered question. Did Brown reach for Wilson's gun or not? He was shot in the hand at close range. Is that proof that he was grabbing the gun?
It doesnt contradict the officer's sworn testimony, so yes.
But it is irrelevant. The question is, was the officer in reasonable fear of death or severe bodily harm when he shot?
The answer is clearly yes.

That isn't clear. We have not heard Wilson crossed. Until we do...well never know if it was clear or not. That's the fucking point.
Bullshit.
Absent video you will never have "clear" proof. Because life doesnt work that way.
Again, with nothing to contradict Wilson's testimony his statements must be accepted.

That's ridiculous. I don't accept his statements as fact. I want to hear him answer questions. If not...I'll always have questions about his frame of mind.

There will be questions forever on this. Unanswered questions.
Of course you dont. That's why you're an idiot.
Unless there is some reason to believe otherwise sworn testimony stands as evidence.
What do you have to contradict his sworn testimony?

Sure it does.

Nobody has ever lied under oath. You rock!

And...there is some eye witness testimony that contradicts what Wilson said. Where have yiu been?

Forget about fox, use your common sense. M Brown was a big guy who wasnt going to take any shit off of a white cop and it got
him killed. He didnt have his better judgment with him that day. Go around with hatred and anger inside you all the time and it can
get you killed.

Then you can blame the police

I don't think I want the police shooting people because "they won't take shit off" of them.

When I'm more scared of the police than my fellow citizens, that should be worrisome.

Again, you wingnuts scream all day about how you gots to have your guns so the "gummit" won't oppress you, and here's an example of blatant government abuse and you cheer wildly.

That or he has something to hide...

Let's be honest here. There isn't a fact about it they aren't ignoring other than the race of those involved.

and the actual testimony isn't going to affect those trying to stir up racial division between people. Look at how they ignored the facts in the Zimmerman trial. They still won't admit the man was not guilty of murder.
They are trying to stir up blacks to a frenzy. They don't want healing. Healing does not give them power. And that's all they want.

It's amazing that only a few months after the Clive Bundy standoff, so many of these RWnuts can't for the life of them imagine how anyone could get outraged

over what they think was wrongdoing by law enforcement.

Does anyone else find it strange that Wilson claims that he asked himself if he could legally kill Brown before firing the fatal shot?

I do.

Think of Ferguson as the left's Benghazi.

No. That is not even close.

Let some of the Benghazi obsessers respond and you might see my point.

so you're trying to argue that the president is covering up Ferguson for political purposes?

No. I'm pointing out that the same sort of people, such as the author of this thread, who have relentlessly denied the facts about Benghazi,

are now mystified that there are people who don't happily accept what he thinks the facts are about Ferguson.

Does anyone else find it strange that Wilson claims that he asked himself if he could legally kill Brown before firing the fatal shot?

I do.

No, his job was upholding the law.

Quaint. In between shots......asking himself if killing Brown was legal. It calls into question whether or not he really feared for his life.

He said he asked himself that question between firing shots.

Strange.

Let's be honest here. There isn't a fact about it they aren't ignoring other than the race of those involved.

and the actual testimony isn't going to affect those trying to stir up racial division between people. Look at how they ignored the facts in the Zimmerman trial. They still won't admit the man was not guilty of murder.
They are trying to stir up blacks to a frenzy. They don't want healing. Healing does not give them power. And that's all they want.

No one ignored "Facts" at the Zimmerman trial. Except maybe the jury. We just didn't come to the conclusion that Zimmerman was a good guy defending himself from a "thug".

And the fact he's been caught since then menacing his wife, girlfriend and some poor schlub he ran into in traffic, I think our view on him has been kind of vindicated.

Yeah, but it's about power. You see, those black folks want the power to know that if their kid goes to the store he isn't going to be gunned down by some cop-wannabe or an actual cop.

[

That or he has something to hide...

Or that when you tell someone you can legally kill people the rest of us should be worried.

I mean, heck, Runs with Scissors, you rarely leave the house, so I can understand why you wouldn't be worried, but the rest of us have to interact with these guys.

I want to know that they have the judgement not to recklessly use the lethal force we've authorized them to use.

It doesnt contradict the officer's sworn testimony, so yes.
But it is irrelevant. The question is, was the officer in reasonable fear of death or severe bodily harm when he shot?
The answer is clearly yes.

That isn't clear. We have not heard Wilson crossed. Until we do...well never know if it was clear or not. That's the fucking point.
Bullshit.
Absent video you will never have "clear" proof. Because life doesnt work that way.
Again, with nothing to contradict Wilson's testimony his statements must be accepted.

That's ridiculous. I don't accept his statements as fact. I want to hear him answer questions. If not...I'll always have questions about his frame of mind.

There will be questions forever on this. Unanswered questions.
Of course you dont. That's why you're an idiot.
Unless there is some reason to believe otherwise sworn testimony stands as evidence.
What do you have to contradict his sworn testimony?

Sure it does.

Nobody has ever lied under oath. You rock!

And...there is some eye witness testimony that contradicts what Wilson said. Where have yiu been?
People lie under oath all the time. Like many of the black witnesses in this very case.
But you dont assume people are lying. You start by assuming people are telling the truth under oath and then wait to see it their testimony is contradicted by something. Like forensic evidence.
Look, you're not very well informaed in many points of law, economics, business, or politics. Maybe you should just lay off?

No one ignored "Facts" at the Zimmerman trial. Except maybe the jury. We just didn't come to the conclusion that Zimmerman was a good guy defending himself from a "thug".

And the fact he's been caught since then menacing his wife, girlfriend and some poor schlub he ran into in traffic, I think our view on him has been kind of vindicated.

Yeah, but it's about power. You see, those black folks want the power to know that if their kid goes to the store he isn't going to be gunned down by some cop-wannabe or an actual cop.
You didnt come to that conclusion because the media laid out the narrative for you and you followed it. Even when the evidence showed the narrative was plain wrong.
This is because you are stupid and have poor reasoning skills.

Forum List

Back