An Interesting Graphic on What a Centrist is

What are principles of Centrism?

• Total voters
The centrist position on eating poison is that a moderate amount of it is good for you.

No a centrist position is that nether brand of poison is good for you.
What's the other brand? I only mentioned one.
You represent the other..LOL!~
By not answering the question you only proved that you're a coward who knows he's wrong.
Or...by your not recognizing the answer for what it is--you show a marked lack of introspection.

Last edited:
The centrist position on eating poison is that a moderate amount of it is good for you.

By not answering the question you only proved that you're a coward who knows he's wrong.
Or...by your not recognizing the answer for what it is--you show a marked lack on introspection.
I recognize it as bullshit, which is what it is.

Or...by your not recognizing the answer for what it is--you show a marked lack on introspection.
The idea that a pragmatic approach to taking poison is to take only half is the real bullshit, dude.

The idea that a pragmatic approach to taking poison is to take only half is the real bullshit, dude.
I didn't say it was the "pragmatic" position. I said it was the "centrist" position. The pragmatic position is always my position, of course.

I didn't say it was the "pragmatic" position. I said it was the "centrist" position. The pragmatic position is always my position, of course.
Pragmatism is a fairly easily and widely recognised principle of Centrism.

I guess by Centrism, you can only see it in the form of fence sitting.

Interesting.

Interesting.
"Pragmatism" isn't a principle. It's a slogan. It's just an underhanded way of claiming my position is better than yours. There is no objective method for determining what the "pragmatic" position is.

I think it illustrates the Centrist fairly well, but there is only so much room on these types of charts, lol.

70583640_2680483188629593_2494821033366781952_n.jpg

that's more an advertisement for centrism than it is an accurate portrayal of what those other types are like.

Interesting.
"Pragmatism" isn't a principle. It's a slogan. It's just an underhanded way of claiming my position is better than yours. There is no objective method for determining what the "pragmatic" position is.

There is a way to determine who is right

The age and experience true way to prove what is good or bad

We have 100% proof that conservatism is better than liberalism with how voters vote

The experience way says conservatism is the best and are the most wise since as people age they get more conservatism

That comes with learning

Too bad you need them to win elections.

Do you?

Here's the real problem. The GOP gets between 45% and 51% of the vote. The Democrats get between 48% and 55% of the vote. So really, only about 10% of the electorate is really in play.

It's not like the old days, when a party could completely shit the bed and nominate a nut like Goldwater or McGovern and lose 44-49 states because so many people would cross the line.

Trump WILL Crash the economy and continue to show himself to be completely unfit for office, but he'll still get 45% of the vote. The only question being will the Dem not be an idiot and ignore key swing states.

So cultures are just arbitrary sets of eccentricities? The Spanish Food aisle at Walmart is just stupid?

Well, when I asked an employee in the food section if they ever carried chow chow, he went and looked in the Asian section, then said no, they didn't have any; when I told him it was a southern relish, not an Asian food, he said he would see if they could start carrying it. I didn't believe him but sure enough a couple weeks later there was Mrs. Renfro's Chow Chow, hot, medium, and mild, there on the shelf. They carried for a couple of years, and now it seems they've dropped it a couple weeks ago, but Albertson's carries both it and Dixieland brands; I just have to make an extras stop now.

Name a civilization that did not have a state.
Name a dog that has never had fleas.
This is just an example of how Libertarians are tone deaf when it comes to the need for and the role of government.

No nation can exist without a state, which is why they are often referred to as nation-states.

A nation without a state has never existed and the closest things we come to are like Somalia or some pirate hive.

No one wants chaos instead of order, dude. Your ideology blinds you.

The middle class has lost any ability to govern itself, hence the problems we face today. Sad, but true; they're busy filling the oceans with Prozac waste. The choices are between loons on the right or loons on the left, and on many issues they are distinctions without a difference. After Trump we're back to being sold out to the globalist labor racketeers and FIRE pandering, and selling our children to middle class Asians as housepets for their kids.

Forum List

Back