An Opinion Piece on the Trump Verdict. No Mercy.

threat monitoring is a real thing, and monitoring a public forum isn't against anything.

Considering my complete lack of a criminal record maybe the government should be more concerned WHY I am even thinking about this than THAT I am even thinking about this.

Again, it's one thing to rile up the activists, when you piss off the normies, bad things happen.

Not leaving with my tail between my legs, just joining close to half a million other veterans that have made this same choice, due in large part to what our country has become. People like you and your clones on the other side put party before country and do all you can do divide this once great nation.

It is not the same nation I spent 20 years defending and since you all are fucking happy as pigs in shit with what we now have, I will let you have it instead of expecting you to put the country first for a change.

Let me correct myself, let the door hit you on your more than likely well used ass on your way out.

You pretend to be one of those "above the system" idiots.

The Dems false belief that this would eliminate him as a threat made it nessasary.

This may be the biggest misjudgment since the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor.
So you're openly acknowledging that Trump is a threat to America.

Good for you.
Perhaps dumbacity isn't a terminal condition.

Crucified? and still giving a press conference later?

You ain't all that bright are you.
Who's not bright? I was talking about Jesus, Dimbulb.

Jesus was crucified and never sinned at all.

You know, God? :rolleyes-41:

No, Jesus didn't give press conferences later. He did travel around the world after rising from the dead though.

Last edited:
An eye for an eye just makes the whole world blind.

However, there should be consequences for anyone who puts politics above national identity and for that which men died to defend.

I would be just as dismayed and critical of the accused were Biden. I would be angry if it were anyone not receiving fair treatment, even a person I had full disdain for if he committed a horrific crime.

We must rise above the fray and stand by principle.
I think righties need to get off their butts and start engaging.

This is exactly how I’d expect a fascist would respond to their leader facing consequences of their actions.

Let me correct myself, let the door hit you on your more than likely well used ass on your way out.

You pretend to be one of those "above the system" idiots.

Outside of, if not above.

But yes, I am above morons like you that have sold their soul to one party or the other

Considering my complete lack of a criminal record maybe the government should be more concerned WHY I am even thinking about this than THAT I am even thinking about this.

Again, it's one thing to rile up the activists, when you piss off the normies, bad things happen.

Because your beloved party told you to be

The difference is this may wake people up who were holding on to dear hope that it hadn't gotten that bad.

The transparent nature of the trial and the rules of the trial is so obvious even a blind man could see it.
Well then...............WHY didn't Trump testify?

Trump says he would 'absolutely' testify in his New York ...

1717166614554.png

NBC News
https://www.nbcnews.com › politics › donald-trump › t...
Apr 12, 2024 — Former President Donald Trump told reporters Friday he would "absolutely" testify in his upcoming hush money trial that is set to begin on ...

Why didn't Trump, who promised to expose the "Deep State" for EIGHT years?
When given the chance, folded like a Walmart clearance sale lawn chair?

Who's not bright? I was talking about Jesus, Idiot Sandwich.

Jesus was crucified and never sinned at all.

You know, God? :rolleyes-41:

No, Jesus didn't give press conferences later. He did travel around the world after rising from the dead though.

around the world?

Dems should enjoy this show victory while it lasts. Maybe this is the final straw on the camels back for Republicans to realize Dems will do anything to win, and we have to start playing by their rules.

No Mercy
I don't want us to do as the evil do. Ever. As a Christian I take seriously the admonishment to not do what the evil do out of anger or vengeance but neither can we morally or ethically just meekly accept their evil as 'law'. As a Patriot I know that we may have to fight fire with fire, but we must never do it as dishonorably or unethically as they have done.

When I heard the verdict yesterday I too felt white hot danger not only at the very cruel and dishonorable injustice done to their political opponent, but the very foundations of what America is intended to be.

They stole our faith in the legislative process. They stole our faith in our elections. They stole our faith in our medical professionals. They stole our faith in law enforcement. They now stole our faith in our judicial system.

We have to fight back. Every Patriot should be writing their senators and representatives today demanding that they fight back on our behalf.

We must curb our rage so that we are not as dishonorable and unethical as they are. But we must fight back.

And yes we have to use the rules they put in place to do it.

Push on people hard enough, and things will happen.

Normies don't run to the barricades quickly, but when they do.....
That's what needs to happen. Righties need to engage. They have to jettison the mentality that monetary donations are sufficient.

This has nothing to do with Trump, it's a show of pure political authoritarianism and power, no one will go against them and not be destroyed. You're just the stupid sucker that supports them. 🤡

Yes, it's going to get a lot worse, for all of us, and you and yours will suffer as well.

RW is simply a troll
Best ignored.

Forum List

Back