An Opinion Piece on the Trump Verdict. No Mercy.

Of course. Everyone expects it. This is what tyrannical governments do.

That is what a Criminal Justice System does

Trump was tried by a jury of his peers who reviewed the evidence and found him guilty on all charges

They stole our faith in our elections. They stole our faith in our medical professionals. They stole our faith in 3 letter government offices. They now stole our faith in our judicial system.
The right wing media poisoned your mind to obtain power.

You lost faith because you trusted the wrong people. Your media lies to you. They aren’t just making mistakes. They aren’t just getting it wrong. They’re knowingly and deliberately lying to you in order to maintain power.

So you're openly acknowledging that Trump is a threat to America.

Good for you.
Perhaps dumbacity isn't a terminal condition.

I actually said the exact opposite and you read it the way your empty TDS riddled head wanted to see it.

Well then...............WHY didn't Trump testify?

Trump says he would 'absolutely' testify in his New York ...

View attachment 954773
NBC News
https://www.nbcnews.com › politics › donald-trump › t...
Apr 12, 2024 — Former President Donald Trump told reporters Friday he would "absolutely" testify in his upcoming hush money trial that is set to begin on ...

Why didn't Trump, who promised to expose the "Deep State" for EIGHT years?
When given the chance, folded like a Walmart clearance sale lawn chair?

It wouldn't have mattered.

The. Fix. Was. In.

I don't want us to do as the evil do. Ever. As a Christian I take seriously the admonishment to not do what the evil do out of anger or vengeance but neither can we morally or ethically just meekly accept their evil as 'law'. As a Patriot I know that we may have to fight fire with fire, but we must never do it as dishonorably or unethically as they have done.

When I heard the verdict yesterday I too felt white hot danger not only at the very cruel and dishonorable injustice done to their political opponent, but the very foundations of what America is intended to be.

They stole our faith in the legislative process. They stole our faith in our elections. They stole our faith in our medical professionals. They stole our faith in law enforcement. They now stole our faith in our judicial system.

We have to fight back. Every Patriot should be writing their senators and representatives today demanding that they fight back on our behalf.

We must curb our rage so that we are not as dishonorable and unethical as they are. But we must fight back.

And yes we have to use the rules they put in place to do it.

We had better fight back now using any peaceful method possible before it becomes too late and sane and usually sober people believe that peaceful methods won't work anymore.

An eye for an eye just makes the whole world blind.

However, there should be consequences for anyone who puts politics above national identity and for that which men died to defend.

I would be just as dismayed and critical of the accused were Biden. I would be angry if it were anyone not receiving fair treatment, even a person I had full disdain for if he committed a horrific crime.

We must rise above the fray and stand by principle.
You can be principled and march off to the camps.
I will remain principled, and fight.

Trumps behavior made it necessary

You are correct that no other politician in either party would be subjected to these trials.

That is because they actually listen to their advisors, they do not look at themselves as above the law, they do not act like goons in the courtroom
1717171667845.png

That is what a Criminal Justice System does

Trump was tried by a jury of his peers who reviewed the evidence and found him guilty on all charges
He was tried by a jury of hand picked Trump haters before a judge whose daughter has a financial interest in the outcome.

We had better fight back now using any peaceful method possible before it becomes too late and sane and usually sober people believe that peaceful methods won't work anymore.
Peaceful is a relative term.

Railroading an opposition political candidate is not what I'd call peaceful.

Peaceful is a relative term.

Railroading an opposition political candidate is not what I'd call peaceful.

Lawfare is peaceful even if it is disorderly and short sighted.

It's using the process as the punishment. The Left doesn't care about any overturns on appeal, they just wanted the verdict.

We know what Hunter Biden is charged with and it's a relatively simple gun charge but we still don't know what Trump was convicted of. The jury only deliberated about ten hours on 36 complicated technical charges. The conclusion is that the fix was in before the trial started.

We know what Hunter Biden is charged with and it's a relatively simple gun charge but we still don't know what Trump was convicted of. The jury only deliberated about ten hours on 36 complicated technical charges. The conclusion is that the fix was in before the trial started.

Don't forget over 50 pages of jury instructions.

But then when you are thrown in prison you'll whine that you were just "peacefully protesting."

So if a Republican does something a Dem does, and the Dem doesn't go to Prison but the Republican does, then you are OK with it?

No.
He's guilty for real.

:itsok: You keep telling yourself that.

Who's the fool that believes that all of the dems are fucking little angels that do no wrong, no corruption whatsoever, why that would be you. 🤡

This isn't about Trump. Your 'side' has proven they can do whatever they want to whoever they want, all they have to do is lie and destroy them in the 'media' and thru lawfare. If you think this stops at Trump, you're a fool. If you don't realize how much power this gives them, you're a fool. If you think they're not corrupt to the core, you're a fool. In short, you're just an old fool, a mouthpiece for corruption. 🤡
There are few little angels in either party, We by choice , by voting party over principle.
Have allowed them to do what works best for them self's, and there donners.
WHY should it cost a billion dollars to get elected,
shouldn't those who have shown they have both skill honesty & the education too do the job for ALL win?
No matter what party they joined.

Forum List

Back