An Opinion Piece on the Trump Verdict. No Mercy.

What is totally ludicrous is how the magas always seem to be about law and order if it is some one not in their ranks. Sounds little bit fascist. You know, like "lock her up" and things like :
President Donald Trump seemed to encourage police to be more violent in handling potential offenders during a speech to law enforcement officers , "Please don't be too nice," he said to the audience in Long Island, New York.
Now law enforcement takes on a completely different meaning now that convicted felon P01135809 has had his day in court.
The REAL justice system worked and all the magas can do is change their tune and whine
1717175049518.png

This is the only reason they did this, for these few days of soundbites.

Months of taking and raping our Justice system....for this.

They did it because Trump broke the law
The first of many to come

And don’t forget that Bragg ran on “getting Trump” during his campaign, and the judge donates to Biden and his daughter is involved in Democrat PAC’s that have ties to Adam Schiff, the guy who truly devoted his life to getting Trump.

This all stinks to anyone not in the Democrat bubble
It is the American way.

A few days?

Even if they only did it so they could call him a convicted felon, he will be a convicted felon for a long time. it will be at least a year till any appeals can be complete.

And don’t forget that Bragg ran on “getting Trump” during his campaign, and the judge donates to Biden and his daughter is involved in Democrat PAC’s that have ties to Adam Schiff, the guy who truly devoted his life to getting Trump.

This all stinks to anyone not in the Democrat bubble

Next thing you know the judge will be hanging a flag upside down at his house and flying a flag associated with the MAGA movement at his beach house.

What is totally ludicrous is how the magas always seem to be about law and order if it is some one not in their ranks. Sounds little bit fascist. You know, like "lock her up" and things like :
President Donald Trump seemed to encourage police to be more violent in handling potential offenders during a speech to law enforcement officers , "Please don't be too nice," he said to the audience in Long Island, New York.
Now law enforcement takes on a completely different meaning now that convicted felon P01135809 has had his day in court.
The REAL justice system worked and all the magas can do is change their tune and whine
View attachment 954853

R.d7108bdb9bf8322eea5913a8842e6b7a

A few days?

Even if they only did it so they could call him a convicted felon, he will be a convicted felon for a long time. it will be at least a year till any appeals can be complete.

Thank you for admitting this is nothing but lawfare.

Now fuck off out of my country, quisling.

Thank you for admitting this is nothing but lawfare.

Now fuck off out of my country, quisling.

You should think about going back and getting your GED and taking an remedial reading class.

Just a thought, that way you would not embarrass yourself so much

and yet you cannot understand the words in a simple sentence. Did you get your degree from Trump U?

I understand intent, and pointing out the intent of the appeals taking time shows your tactic support of said lawfare.

I understand intent, and pointing out the intent of the appeals taking time shows your tactic support of said lawfare.

I explained where you were wrong. That does not imply any sort of support for anything but you being a fucking Trump worshiping moron.

I love it. Can't wait to watch this cycle of devolution play out as you frail whites lose your shit more and more. :lmao:
I love this. I can only warn. you guys are lower IQ. Prove it different. The next generation of space rockets wlll e a 500-foot-high paper towel filled with tens of millions of match heads and lighted on the bottom from a 200 foot bic lighter. We are in devolution. Over 4 billion dollars for an SLS launch that returns only a capsule however the first person of color and a woman will eon it from circling the moon.

I explained where you were wrong. That does not imply any sort of support for anything but you being a fucking Trump worshiping moron.

You spewed some quisling bullshit, and then pretended to win something.

Please make this world a better place by being 6 feet under it as soon as possible.

Hack lefties I can stomach, but quisling fence sitters like you deserve to be fucked with rusty AIDS infested re-bar.

Forum List

Back