An Opinion Piece on the Trump Verdict. No Mercy.

You spewed some quisling bullshit, and then pretended to win something.

Please make this world a better place by being 6 feet under it as soon as possible.

Hack lefties I can stomach, but quisling fence sitters like you deserve to be fucked with rusty AIDS infested re-bar.

You are welcome to come and attempt to put me 6 feet under.

I actually said the exact opposite and you read it the way your empty TDS riddled head wanted to see it.
No my tiny minded MAGAT, you can lie to you but you can't lie to me.

The Dems false belief that this would eliminate him as a threat made it nessasary.

This may be the biggest misjudgment since the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor.

Your words sparkless.

You should get used to saying 'President Trump' again.

President Trump....President Biden...same thing different letters.

But, then again, I heard you were pussyin' out and fleeing the country.

Not fleeing, moving onto something new.

It is a damn big world out there, I have lived in the US for roughly 50 of my 60 years alive and by the time we move it will be 55 of 65. Tis time for something new...or will be in 2029

There are roughly a half a million US veterans living overseas, 25,000 in the Dominica Republic alone, not that we are moving there...too one not for me.

Once we retire we plan to use Panama as our new home and travel from there instead of here. I hope to send about 50% of our first 10 years of retirement traveling the world. By then I will be 75 and travel will get harder.

Trump proved his absolute stupidity by disrespecting the judge.

Only an idiot disrespects a judge when they're in a criminal trial.

Trump thought he was above the law. He is not.

I hope Judge Mechan gives him the maximum sentence. He deserves it.

Then ya' all can start your lame butt hurt for real!

:boo_hoo14:

It is a damn big world out there, I have lived in the US for roughly 50 of my 60 years alive and by the time we move it will be 55 of 65. Tis time for something new...or will be in 2029

There are roughly a half a million US veterans living overseas, 25,000 in the Dominica Republic alone, not that we are moving there...too one not for me.

Once we retire we plan to use Panama as our new home and travel from there instead of here. I hope to send about 50% of our first 10 years of retirement traveling the world. By then I will be 75 and travel will get harder.

Check out Uruguay...looks really good for retirees.

I saw it.

Wasn't impressed.

Try Greenland.

There's a girl behind every tree.

Screenshot_20240531-151237-026.png

When looking this up I discovered Thule AFB is now Pituffik Space Base.

Foreigners hate Americans. We are spoiled and slovenly self-important people compared to other eras. Many of the foreigners can actually be smarter than the Americans they serve and are unlucky enough to be born in poorer nations.

I saw it.

Wasn't impressed.

Try Greenland.

There's a girl behind every tree.

View attachment 954954

When looking this up I discovered Thule AFB is now Pituffik Space Base.

We want to get away from the snow and the cold.

We have made on trip so far to Panama and did not even want to leave.

Beautiful country, growing economy, lots and lots of perks for Ex-pats...and if we live there at least 330 days a year we pay no US income tax on our first 110K made in retirement.

We want to get away from the snow and the cold.

We have made on trip so far to Panama and did not even want to leave.

Beautiful country, growing economy, lots and lots of perks for Ex-pats...and if we live there at least 330 days a year we pay no US income tax on our first 110K made in retirement.
Good luck.

If I'm going anywhere it will be the other way. Wyoming, the Dakotas, Alaska maybe, but definately not leaving the country.

I want to live where I can spend weeks not encountering another living soul but Mrs. MO.

That's my idea of heaven of Earth.

Panama is way too freakin' hot!

It can be, but there is also the higher altitudes where it almost never gets above 80.

Boquete has the 2nd largest Ex-Pat population in Panama, due to it being more moderate temperatures

Given how Republicans operate, as the Progressive Fascist JV Team, why would any sane person believe that they will now hold democrats to account?

They spied on Trump- nothing
They faked the Steele Dossier- nothing
The FBI sits on Hunters laptop - nothing
The FBI protects Epstein’s client list - nothing
They stage the J6 Reichstag Fire - nothing
They lock citizens in the DC Gulag - nothing

Why will it be different this time???

In far more angry at Republicans than I am at the Progressive Fascists

Good luck.

If I'm going anywhere it will be the other way. Wyoming, the Dakotas, Alaska maybe, but definately not leaving the country.

I want to live where I can spend weeks not encountering another living soul but Mrs. MO.

That's my idea of heaven of Earth.

My brother is that way, he has his land and only leaves when work requires it.

Sounds like purgatory to me, but I know he loves it

I have lived in my current location for 15 years, the longest I have ever lived in any one spot in my entire life, by a factor of 3. But we are here till we retire, even though I am going stir crazy....I have an innate wanderlust from moving so much growing up

Dems should enjoy this show victory while it lasts. Maybe this is the final straw on the camels back for Republicans to realize Dems will do anything to win, and we have to start playing by their rules.

No Mercy
First it was lock up Hillary. Then it was impeach Biden. Both of which went nowhere and will go nowhere. The only person here being rightly convicted is Trump. Your mind just won't allow you to realize trump is a law breaker.

Forum List

Back