An overwhelming body of data and still we have climate deniers

explenation :
if you use a car and produce co 2 and the rest its just a tiny part of whats killing the ecosystem of earth.
but its exactly your part. your not responsible for the rest of the 7 billion people, your responsible for yourself and your part.

you are responsible for yourself.

you can t control anyone else, but you can control yourself do your job

and your responsible for your 5 billionth part of killing the enviroment and the world.

your responsible for yourself

"You're responsible for YOURSELF" is 180 degrees contradictory to the program you are pushing with the GW "agenda". FORCING folks to screw in certain lightbulbs or ponying up $BILLs in GW "fairness" to the 3rd world is what you're after. Or eventually KILLING people with the flaky shit you call energy "alternatives"..

You don't have a BASIS for deciding what i drive because you don't know jackshit about my "carbon footprint". With one child -- I could drive 3 different HUMMERS and still be greener than you...

explenation :
if you use a car and produce co 2 and the rest its just a tiny part of whats killing the ecosystem of earth.
but its exactly your part. your not responsible for the rest of the 7 billion people, your responsible for yourself and your part.

and your responsible for your 5 billionth part of killing the enviroment and the world.

well why don't you first prove I've done any of that. measured proof. empirical evidence proof, that you can make such silly statements. please the class is waiting.
theres science, empirical evidence collected by scientists.

but i don t expect you to belive in science, youl just keep fucking the world

you dont care shit about science, you don t care shit about the world you don t care shit about your children, all you care about is to keep fuckine the way you love to fuck everything

Stop enslaving poor electrons to write your posts.....you're killing them!!!!

because i know what god wants

we humans have to choose by ourselfs what god wants

So you are admitting that AGW is a religious movement and that only anti science religious nut cases believe in it. Is that what you are stating? For the record?

in the garden i choose eternal life.

i can t be killed im immortal

if the sun goes supernova, i will live, im immortal

yes if the sun goes supernova ill have problems, but i won t die

if a nuclear weapon explodes next to me ill have a slight problem of body integrety for the next 2 hours

my personality is part of reality, i can t die, even if i wanted to, i can t die

thats why god said not to eat of the tree of eternal life

im eternal

i can t die

Last edited:
explenation :

well why don't you first prove I've done any of that. measured proof. empirical evidence proof, that you can make such silly statements. please the class is waiting.
theres science, empirical evidence collected by scientists.

but i don t expect you to belive in science, youl just keep fucking the world
funny coming from someone who has no idea what science is. You haven't a clue bubba. not one. You should go read up on what science processes are and then you can show me the experiment that shows CO2 is evil. Run along now and let's look over your next post.

combustion of fossil fuels and deforestation have caused the atmospheric concentration of carbon dioxide to increase by about 43% since the beginning of the age of industrialization. Volcanoes emit between 0.2 and 0.3 billion tons of carbon dioxide per year, while human activities emit about 29 billion tons.Carbon dioxide is a [URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenhouse_gas']greenhouse gas, absorbing and emitting infrared radiation at its two infrared-active vibrational frequencies (see Structure and bonding above). This process causes carbon dioxide to warm the surface and lower atmosphere, while cooling the upper atmosphere. The increase in atmospheric concentration of CO2, and thus in the CO2-induced greenhouse effect, is the reason for the rise in average global temperature since the mid-20th century. Although carbon dioxide is the greenhouse gas primarily responsible for the rise, methane, nitrous oxide, ozone, and various other long-lived greenhouse gases also contribute. Carbon dioxide is of greatest concern because it exerts a larger overall warming influence than all of those other gases combined, and because it has a long atmospheric lifetime.[/URL]

do you have any scientificly verifiable facts or are you just a crazy person ?

explenation :

Then why are you using s computer or a smart. Phone?

combustion of fossil fuels and deforestation have caused the atmospheric concentration of carbon dioxide to increase by about 43% since the beginning of the age of industrialization. Volcanoes emit between 0.2 and 0.3 billion tons of carbon dioxide per year, while human activities emit about 29 billion tons.Carbon dioxide is a greenhouse gas, absorbing and emitting infrared radiation at its two infrared-active vibrational frequencies (see Structure and bonding above). This process causes carbon dioxide to warm the surface and lower atmosphere, while cooling the upper atmosphere. The increase in atmospheric concentration of CO2, and thus in the CO2-induced greenhouse effect, is the reason for the rise in average global temperature since the mid-20th century. Although carbon dioxide is the greenhouse gas primarily responsible for the rise, methane, nitrous oxide, ozone, and various other long-lived greenhouse gases also contribute. Carbon dioxide is of greatest concern because it exerts a larger overall warming influence than all of those other gases combined, and because it has a long atmospheric lifetime.
Baby-facepalm.jpg

combustion of fossil fuels and deforestation have caused the atmospheric concentration of carbon dioxide to increase by about 43% since the beginning of the age of industrialization. Volcanoes emit between 0.2 and 0.3 billion tons of carbon dioxide per year, while human activities emit about 29 billion tons.Carbon dioxide is a greenhouse gas, absorbing and emitting infrared radiation at its two infrared-active vibrational frequencies (see Structure and bonding above). This process causes carbon dioxide to warm the surface and lower atmosphere, while cooling the upper atmosphere. The increase in atmospheric concentration of CO2, and thus in the CO2-induced greenhouse effect, is the reason for the rise in average global temperature since the mid-20th century. Although carbon dioxide is the greenhouse gas primarily responsible for the rise, methane, nitrous oxide, ozone, and various other long-lived greenhouse gases also contribute. Carbon dioxide is of greatest concern because it exerts a larger overall warming influence than all of those other gases combined, and because it has a long atmospheric lifetime.
You really are clueless.. All this time I thought it was an act...

Lets start with the half-life of CO2... You do understand it has been noted to be as low as 3 years and as long as 21 years.. The earths natural carbon sinks naturally increase uptake as the levels rise and over a very short time the half-life becomes near zero. Our current level of CO2 is far below the average for this planet which is around 1500ppm over its life span.. Water vapor renders CO2 warming effect mute and as the empirical evidence now shows, a total disconnect between CO2 and temperature. The temp is now falling and CO2 is rising.. the exact opposite of your religious dogma..

You've been lied to by your teachers and now your unquestioning belief in AGW is exposing you to public ridicule..

Mankind is responsible for 5% of the total global CO2 budget. FIVE percent. All the rest is natural dude.

So you are admitting that AGW is a religious movement and that only anti science religious nut cases believe in it. Is that what you are stating? For the record?

LMAO yeah thats it, those of us who understand the science and comprehend just why 98+% of climate scientists agree with the theory are anti science.

I suppose I should say thank you for that one, I'm in from a long day in the park tracking Grizzly bears with one of my scientist friends and I was just about ready to just turn in, then you came along with that knee slapper and now I think I'll go hit up the pub and let some of the other guys have a good laugh ;--)

Cheers

PS

Pages and pages later and still, no credible evidence is being presented that refutes the theory. And if you did have credible evidence why haven't you published it ???????

I call BS on the ENTIRE denial movement, its ideological nonsense and thats all it is.

LMAO yeah thats it, those of us who understand the science and comprehend just why 98+% of climate scientists agree with the theory are anti science.

I suppose I should say thank you for that one, I'm in from a long day in the park tracking Grizzly bears with one of my scientist friends and I was just about ready to just turn in, then you came along with that knee slapper and now I think I'll go hit up the pub and let some of the other guys have a good laugh ;--)

Cheers

PS

Pages and pages later and still, no credible evidence is being presented that refutes the theory. And if you did have credible evidence why haven't you published it ???????

I call BS on the ENTIRE denial movement, its ideological nonsense and thats all it is.
The old you know science more than us ploy post! Lmao

Cheers

PS

No evidence to support your supposed theory. How's that?

Cheers

PS

You "understand" science? That, my good man, is laughable. What has not been published by any one of your hero's is empirical data to support the theory. In the scientific world YOU are making the extraordinary claim. Thus it is up to YOU to support it. Our position is everything that we have seen is common, and nothing more than natural variability. In other words we are making NO CLAIMS.

That is you, thus the scientific method, you know that thing you clowns violate and run away from all of the time.... IT demands that you support your silly claim.

So GET TO IT!

Cheers

PS

You "understand" science? That, my good man, is laughable. What has not been published by any one of your hero's is empirical data to support the theory. In the scientific world YOU are making the extraordinary claim. Thus it is up to YOU to support it. Our position is everything that we have seen is common, and nothing more than natural variability. In other words we are making NO CLAIMS.

That is you, thus the scientific method, you know that thing you clowns violate and run away from all of the time.... IT demands that you support your silly claim.

So GET TO IT!
Again, I'd like an 'exact' button

Forum List

Back