An Unhinged Administration

"In 1994, the Bill Clinton administration negotiated an agreement with North Korea to essentially freeze its nascent nuclear program in exchange for the eventual construction of two light-water reactors.

....the deal was that, with the plant shuttered and the plutonium under the close watch of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), North Korea would not be able to produce a bomb.

The deal was hugely controversial in Congress. Just as with Obama’s Iran negotiations, Clinton structured the agreement so that it was not considered a treaty that would have required ratification by the Senate. As with Iran, there was also an international component, with South Korea, Japan and a European agency joining with the United States to create an organization to implement the accord.

Interestingly, a key policymaker on North Korea at the time was Wendy R. Sherman — who is now negotiating the agreement with Iran."
Cotton’s misguided history lesson on the North Korean nuclear deal

Why are North Korea feeling so emboldened all of a sudden?
Do they have connections to the Trump administration?

No, you imbecile.....the two nations, Iran and North Korea have had a nuclear partnership for years!
That's why Obama insisted on giving Iran the $billions.....so the deal could continue.

"....the two nations have a history of collaborating on weapons development. Usually, North Korea undertakes much of the development while Iran that foots the bill, with technicians traveling back and forth between the countries."
Is Iran Cooperating With North Korea on a Nuclear Weapon?

"Experts say the deal worked out by Secretary of State John F. Kerry carries no known prohibition against North Korea performing Iran’s nuclear arms research, paid out of the $100 billion to $150 billion the deal frees up in Iranian assets.

“There appears to be little in the Iran nuclear agreement that would prevent Iran from continuing or increasing its personnel and financial investments in North Korea’s future missile and nuclear warhead programs,” Mr. Niksch told a House Foreign Affairs subcommittee in July. “It seems to me that North Korea may receive from Iran upwards of $2 [billion] to $3 billion annually from Iran for the various forms of collaboration between them.”
John Brennan: U.S. watching for nuclear cooperation between Iran, North Korea
What's the point of your link?
It doesn't confirm your assertion That's why Obama insisted on giving Iran the $billions.....so the deal could continue.?
Try to stay on topic.

'Confirm'?

What has been confirmed is that you are an imbecile.

True?
Your staggeringly brilliant comeback just shows how lost you are when you try to wing it without using Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V.

Stick to the cut 'n' paste...it helps to hide your inadequacies.

No, you imbecile.....the two nations, Iran and North Korea have had a nuclear partnership for years!
That's why Obama insisted on giving Iran the $billions.....so the deal could continue.

"....the two nations have a history of collaborating on weapons development. Usually, North Korea undertakes much of the development while Iran that foots the bill, with technicians traveling back and forth between the countries."

"Experts say the deal worked out by Secretary of State John F. Kerry carries no known prohibition against North Korea performing Iran’s nuclear arms research, paid out of the $100 billion to $150 billion the deal frees up in Iranian assets.

“There appears to be little in the Iran nuclear agreement that would prevent Iran from continuing or increasing its personnel and financial investments in North Korea’s future missile and nuclear warhead programs,” Mr. Niksch told a House Foreign Affairs subcommittee in July. “It seems to me that North Korea may receive from Iran upwards of $2 [billion] to $3 billion annually from Iran for the various forms of collaboration between them.”
It doesn't confirm your assertion That's why Obama insisted on giving Iran the $billions.....so the deal could continue.?
Try to stay on topic.

'Confirm'?

True?
Your staggeringly brilliant comeback just shows how lost you are when you try to wing it without using Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V.

Let's review:
I'm a goddess.
You're a loser.
Ever thus.

Try to stay on topic.

'Confirm'?

True?

Let's review:
I'm a goddess.
You're a loser.
Ever thus.
You didn't listen to my advice...did you?
Oh well.

Try to stay on topic.

'Confirm'?

True?

Let's review:
I'm a goddess.
You're a loser.
Ever thus.
Oh well.

For edification....if that is possible:

"Iran and North Korea have engaged in nuclear-related trade or .... North Korea may receive from Iran upwards of $2 to $3 billion.
The Iran-North Korea Strategic Relationship is an issue that has drawn minimum public attention in Washington since at least 2007 when I wrote extensively about it in a report I authored at the Congressional Research Service and updated for the next three years: North Korea’s Nuclear Weapons Development and Diplomacy (section on Nuclear Collaboration with Iran and Syria). This, despite the extensive coverage of the major advances in the nuclear weapons and missile programs of North Korea and Iran since that time.

On nuclear collaboration, there has been a virtual blackout of public information.

The Washington Post reported on November 7, 2011, that “secret intelligence” provided to the International Atomic Energy Agency showed that Iran had received “crucial technology” from North Korea for the development of nuclear warheads.

....North Korea earned about $1.5 billion annually from its missile collaboration with Iran alone. It seems to me that North Korea may receive from Iran upwards of $2 to $3 billion annually from Iran for the various forms of collaboration between them."
http://docs.house.gov/meetings/FA/FA18/20150728/103824/HHRG-114-FA18-Wstate-NikschL-20150728.pdf

How's that for smashing a custard pie in your kisser, boooyyyyyyeeeeee????

Try to stay on topic.

'Confirm'?

True?

Let's review:
I'm a goddess.
You're a loser.
Ever thus.
Oh well.

"Iran and North Korea have engaged in nuclear-related trade or .... North Korea may receive from Iran upwards of $2 to $3 billion.
The Iran-North Korea Strategic Relationship is an issue that has drawn minimum public attention in Washington since at least 2007 when I wrote extensively about it in a report I authored at the Congressional Research Service and updated for the next three years: North Korea’s Nuclear Weapons Development and Diplomacy (section on Nuclear Collaboration with Iran and Syria). This, despite the extensive coverage of the major advances in the nuclear weapons and missile programs of North Korea and Iran since that time.

On nuclear collaboration, there has been a virtual blackout of public information.

The Washington Post reported on November 7, 2011, that “secret intelligence” provided to the International Atomic Energy Agency showed that Iran had received “crucial technology” from North Korea for the development of nuclear warheads.

....North Korea earned about $1.5 billion annually from its missile collaboration with Iran alone. It seems to me that North Korea may receive from Iran upwards of $2 to $3 billion annually from Iran for the various forms of collaboration between them."
http://docs.house.gov/meetings/FA/FA18/20150728/103824/HHRG-114-FA18-Wstate-NikschL-20150728.pdf

Once again...where in your Ctrl-V does it say that Obama insisted on giving the Iranians billions of dollars so that could continue working with the North Koreans?

How's that for a bucket of ice water over your head...giiiirrrrrllll????!!!!

'Confirm'?

True?

Let's review:
I'm a goddess.
You're a loser.
Ever thus.
Oh well.

Once again...where in your Ctrl-V does it say that Obama insisted on giving the Iranians billions of dollars so that could continue working with the North Koreans?

Soooo....you've retreated to admitting the nuclear relationship between Iran and North Korea???

But you didn't notice either the $150 billion that Obama insisted on giving Iran.....

....or this:

This is fun for me....but I can see where it wouldn't be for you......
I fully understand why you make every effort to avoid the path to self-realization....it must be painful to recognize what an inconsequential fool you are.

Be sure to hurry back for another beating!!

Let's review:
I'm a goddess.
You're a loser.
Ever thus.
Oh well.

Soooo....you've retreated to admitting the nuclear relationship between Iran and North Korea???

But you didn't notice either the $150 billion that Obama insisted on giving Iran.....

....or this:

I fully understand why you make every effort to avoid the path to self-realization....it must be painful to recognize what an inconsequential fool you are.

Should I cut 'n' paste my question?
Is that the only way you'd read it?
I suspect so...here ya go...

"What's the point of your link?
It doesn't confirm your assertion That's why Obama insisted on giving Iran the $billions.....so the deal could continue.?"

By all means, keep pasting completely unrelated matters and claiming some sort of victory though.

Let's review:
I'm a goddess.
You're a loser.
Ever thus.
Oh well.

....or this:

It doesn't confirm your assertion That's why Obama insisted on giving Iran the $billions.....so the deal could continue.?"

By all means, keep pasting completely unrelated matters and claiming some sort of victory though.

I recognize the jealousy...you,not having the depth of education and understanding, you cannot produce a documented, linked, sourced thread as I do.

But, I do so love mashing the truth into our face.
Actually, it improves your physiognomy....so, a win-win.

So....have you been able to find any errors in my posts, yet?

No?

That's OK....keep looking. (How to keep an idiot entertained!)

Oh well.

....or this:

I recognize the jealousy...you,not having the depth of education and understanding, you cannot produce a documented, linked, sourced thread as I do.

No?

Still claiming victory for dodging the question?
You're starting to sound 'Presidential'...bigly!

And...you really should give up trying to write free-form...anything other than cut 'n' pasting just doesn't work for you.

I have a question on righty logic .

You believe more guns = more safety. Then wouldn't more nukes = more safety ?

....or this:

No?

And...you really should give up trying to write free-form...anything other than cut 'n' pasting just doesn't work for you.

You're back????

Soooo.....you must have found some mistakes in my thesis.....glaring errors!!!

OK....spill.....what are they?

What? You didn't find any????
Not a one?????

You must be a moron, huh?
Bet you're tired of hearing that from everyone....

When you come up with a quality response…just give me a call…I’ll be ice skating in Hell.

...the Devil will be wearing an overcoat and mittens.

I have a question on righty logic .

You believe more guns = more safety. Then wouldn't more nukes = more safety ?

You're truly an imbecile.
I mean....by every possible metric.

Only one as brain-dead as you would miss this point: Just as no one objects to law enforcement officers with guns, .....

....now, I'll say this slowly.....

....but have no hopes it will impact the Liberal indoctrination that you've suffered:

Just as who holds the guns is the essence of the issue, who has the nuclear weapons is the critical point.

"State Department report finds Iran is top state sponsor of terror ..."
State Department report finds Iran is top state sponsor of terror - CNNPolitics.com

Get it, you dunce??????

Please, buy a ticket on the clue train…

The issue isn't America creating more nukes, it's preventing rogue nations like NK and Iran from getting any. Who here is okay with the idea that either country will have nuclear weapons and the delivery systems to hit us or our allies?

The issue isn't America creating more nukes, it's preventing rogue nations like NK and Iran from getting any. Who here is okay with the idea that either country will have nuclear weapons and the delivery systems to hit us or our allies?

Did you just ask 'who is a Liberal or a Democrat'?????

Did you just ask 'who is a Liberal or a Democrat'?????

Well, you won't find many conservatives or Republicans who are okay with being defenseless to the threat of nukes.

....or this:

No?

You're back????

Soooo.....you must have found some mistakes in my thesis.....glaring errors!!!

OK....spill.....what are they?

What? You didn't find any????
Not a one?????

You must be a moron, huh?
Bet you're tired of hearing that from everyone....

When you come up with a quality response…just give me a call…I’ll be ice skating in Hell.

...the Devil will be wearing an overcoat and mittens.
Now you're just boring.
I'll let you get the last word in...

I remember back when Bill Clinton held a press conference to declare the deal he had struck with North Korea was in this nations best interest, that would prevent us from having to worry about a nuclear North Korea in the future, and that the US was safer because of it.

Yeah, Slick Willy was the 'Father of North Korean Nukes'...and it's basically the same deal Barry made with Iran and the same BS he declared about his Treaty.

I remember when George W. Stupid declared North Korea part of an "Axis of Evil", and then Kim Jong Mentally Ill rushed to finish a nuke.

Funny how you leave that part out.

I remember when George W. Stupid declared North Korea part of an "Axis of Evil", and then Kim Jong Mentally Ill rushed to finish a nuke.

Funny how you leave that part out.
No, what's funny is how you forget that it was Bill Clinton who made the same type of deal with the Koreans as Obama just made with the Russians, how it was bill Clinton who facilitated the beginning of North Korea's nuclear arms development, and that it is because of Bill Clinton that North Korea now has nukes. Funny how YOU leave THAT part out.

And as you pointed out...Bush ended up being right.

Forum List

Back