An Unusual Point Of View

I wouldn't be worrying about how many times I shot him, I'd just be focusing on getting my shot off before he did. That's all that counts.

depends on how many shots it takes to get them down and to stop advancing or threatening.

On the contrary, if the facts of the article are correct, he was justifiably killed. Even if he meant no harm, that was an act worthy of the Darwin Award, which he earned. You don't point something that looks like a gun at somebody, and call it a joke, especially in the manner than he did it.

On the contrary, if the facts of the article are correct, he was justifiably killed. Even if he meant no harm, that was an act worthy of the Darwin Award, which he earned. You don't point something that looks like a gun at somebody, and call it a joke, especially in the manner than he did it.
Unfortunately for the shooter, a gun wasn't pointed at him. The civil jury will end up figuring that one out since he isn't being charged criminally. That's the kind of shit you walk into when you try and play the hero. Keep that in mind, boys...

Welcome to the Wrongful Death suit I talked about. Remember that before you play John Wayne.

Welcome to the Wrongful Death suit

based on?
The fact that he should not have been killed. When you kill someone, for whatever reason, you just stepped in a big hole you can't just walk away from...

Per the article, it was a 'good shoot'.

Here's a hint for the future.

Don't wave a gun around, and proclaim you're committing a felony.

No. There is a valid defense of others. The customer did nothing wrong. He will just skip along both civilly and criminally.

Welcome to the Wrongful Death suit I talked about. Remember that before you play John Wayne.

based on?
The fact that he should not have been killed. When you kill someone, for whatever reason, you just stepped in a big hole you can't just walk away from...

Also not a bad idea...

based on?

Also not a bad idea...

Also not a bad idea...

to the contrary.

That's a VERY bad idea

No. There is a valid defense of others. The customer did nothing wrong. He will just skip along both civilly and criminally.
Time will tell. Either way, he's going to be spending some of his valuable time with lawyers and judges. That happens here when you kill someone, and the family sues.

based on?

Oh? Why not?

Just curious.
Because taking a human life is serious business, even here. That's why cops turn in their badges and weapons after a shooting, while it is investigated.

Unfortunately for the shooter, a gun wasn't pointed at him.

It doesn't have to be pointed at him.

And the civil courts work both ways.

based on?

Also not a bad idea...

Also not a bad idea...

to the contrary.

That's a VERY bad idea
As I said, don't do that either, it might just get you very, very dead.

Forum List

Back