An Unwelcome job at mcdonalds

Iceman36

Apr 29, 2022
Home depot called me into the office and told me that I worked at McDonald's before and asked me what happened.

I told them that first of all what happened was a unique American problem..
And I was patiently unwelcome to come to work there.

I was authorized to, and they couldn't stop me..
But if you want somebody fired bad enough, you'll succeed every time..
In fact in a job like that in America, they don't need a reason at all..

And I was patently not welcome to work there...
Because that particular crew at that time was heavily African American, I didn't have demographics working for me and I didn't belong working there...

And I dont have to work there, and I dont have to put up with unfair treatment from them nor threats.

I could have went to the American EEOC, that's the Equal Opportunity Employment Commission and filed a discrimination complaint.

But they're not going to do a damn thing with it because it isn't worth their time, and believe me, when i say this...
they know it full well too.

They have much bigger fish to fry, from the exact same thing happening to far more important people who worked hard to get their job.
And my hard time to get that job isn't their definition of it.

There is a such a thing as an underclass that is just too hard to govern..
And That's it.

Bottom line.

Last edited:
Home depot called me into the office and told me that I worked at McDonald's before and asked me what happened.

Because that particular crew at that time was heavily African American, I didn't have demographics working for me and I didn't belong working there...

And I dont have to work there, and I dont have to put up with unfair treatment from them nor threats.

I could have went to the American EEOC, that's the Equal Opportunity Employment Commission and filed a discrimination complaint.

But they're not going to do a damn thing with it because it isn't worth their time, and believe me, when i say this...

They have much bigger fish to fry, from the exact same thing happening to far more important people who worked hard to get their job.

And That's it.

Bottom line.
Blacks don't last long in such jobs. If you had stayed for more than a year you would have been the senior employee and possibly a manager.

• Banned
Blacks don't last long in such jobs. If you had stayed for more than a year you would have been the senior employee and possibly a manager.
After how many fights that would have gotten me fired?

Become an expert at something, buy it low and sell it high.
You'll never have to work someone else's job again.
I know music gear. Life is good.

And That's it.

Bottom line.
Jobs don't choose you.

Age means something when you accomplish something by making it mean something.
And a mcdonalds job isn't an accomishment nor making it mean anything.
:)
Depends on how you approach it. If it's an end in itself it would likely fail, but if it's a means to an end it would likely be successful.

Forum List

Back