Anarchists and libertarians - Please click here

Are you an Anarchist or political Libertarian?

• Total voters
Anarchism intentionally denies examination because it is irrational. There is no formal defined dogma of anarchism. Instead there is only a vague, rosy notion of something good, noble and just: the advent of these things will bring instant euphoria and a social order beyond reproach. Anarchism seeks equality through uniformity and communal ownership. Anarchism has an extraordinary ability to incite and inflame its adherents and inspire social movements. Anarchists dismiss their defeats and ignore their incongruities. They desire no government to implement their amoral social policies. Anarchism is a religion. The religious nature of anarchism explains their hostility towards traditional religions which is that of one rival religion over another. Their dogma is based on materialism, primitive instincts, atheism and the deification of man. They see no distinction between good and evil, no morality or any other kind of value, save pleasure. They practice moral relativity, indiscriminate indiscriminateness, multiculturalism, cultural Marxism and normalization of deviance. They worship science but are the first to reject it when it suits their purposes. They can be identified by an external locus of control. Their religious doctrine is abolition of private property, abolition of family, abolition of religion and equality via uniformity and communal ownership. They practice critical theory which is the Cultural Marxist theory to criticize what they do not believe to arrive at what they do believe without ever having to examine what they believe. They confuse critical theory for critical thinking. Critical thinking is the practice of challenging what one does believe to test its validity. Something they never do.

See? This is why I get mad. This is incredibly dishonest.

Anarchism intentionally denies examination because it is irrational. There is no formal defined dogma of anarchism. Instead there is only a vague, rosy notion of something good, noble and just: the advent of these things will bring instant euphoria and a social order beyond reproach. Anarchism seeks equality through uniformity and communal ownership. Anarchism has an extraordinary ability to incite and inflame its adherents and inspire social movements. Anarchists dismiss their defeats and ignore their incongruities. They desire no government to implement their amoral social policies. Anarchism is a religion. The religious nature of anarchism explains their hostility towards traditional religions which is that of one rival religion over another. Their dogma is based on materialism, primitive instincts, atheism and the deification of man. They see no distinction between good and evil, no morality or any other kind of value, save pleasure. They practice moral relativity, indiscriminate indiscriminateness, multiculturalism, cultural Marxism and normalization of deviance. They worship science but are the first to reject it when it suits their purposes. They can be identified by an external locus of control. Their religious doctrine is abolition of private property, abolition of family, abolition of religion and equality via uniformity and communal ownership. They practice critical theory which is the Cultural Marxist theory to criticize what they do not believe to arrive at what they do believe without ever having to examine what they believe. They confuse critical theory for critical thinking. Critical thinking is the practice of challenging what one does believe to test its validity. Something they never do.

Project much?

Make the subject "statists" and "statism" and you've hit the mark...And you're proving it with your every post on the topic.
Because I believe that anarchism is a logical outgrowth of the anti-intellectual side of collectivism?

Last edited:

See? This is why I get mad. This is incredibly dishonest.
You prove every point.

Anarchists are collectivists. Why else would you want to bring down a Republic?

This is really pretty simple. I believe the role of the government is to do for the people what the people cannot do for themselves and not to do for the people what they can and should do for themselves. You believe government is evil and you want to have no laws and think that people will just behave themselves.

And you question my logic? Too funny.

I don't believe government is evil, it is evil, by definition. I explained why, and you didn't address it:

"You do not need authority to do anything that individuals have a right to do - you already have those rights. You only need authority to do what individuals do not have a right to do; which, by definition, means immoral acts."

Organization and cooperation are to do for people what they cannot do for themselves. Government, as authority, does not have a valid role. Don't you see how the whole thing is a work-around for a band of thugs to rob everyone without having to do the heavy lifting? You even fill out the paperwork yourself. The whole thing - the flags, the songs, the parades, the heroes, the civics lectures, the political debates - all of it is there for one purpose - to enslave you.

I get that you're not building pyramids or picking crops under the lash, and I'm living here too so I know it's not all that oppressive on the face of it, but slavery has degrees. Rape is slavery. Blackmail is slavery. Any attempt to wrongfully deny a person their inherent freedom (consent) is slavery. Your ability to be "doing well" is permitted to mask the fact that you're in bondage, because to come right out with it when there's millions of us would require an unmanageable level of violence. A plantation this size needs a more advanced strategy. Monarchy wore thin and people saw through it, so they came up with this - let 'em think they ARE government.

That would be as obvious as the nose on your face if not for the levels of bullshit they've hurled on us all our lives. If you wouldn't mind, please address that quoted bit above in your response.
You mean like in Somalia?

And replaced it with another government...not with no government.
Reluctantly. Read Thomas Jefferson's comments on it.

They would have rebelled agaist this government at least 10 times by now. Minimum.

If we must have government, it should be in a constant state of overthrow to prevent what we have now.

And Somalia is a shit hole because it is full of idiots. No other reason.
So much so that he actually formed a government.

Because I believe that anarchism is a logical outgrowth of the anti-intellectual side of collectivism?
What you believe in is the cult of statism...And everything you said about anarchism applies to your religion in spades.
Who knew that believing that the role of the government is to do for the people what the people cannot do for themselves and not to do for the people what they can and should do for themselves is statism.

You learn something new every day.

The right of the political spectrum is about liberty...the left is about oppression.

This from the guy that fights to deny people the liberty to use marijuana if they choose to. You my friend are a fraud, you are all about control and nothing else
Oh, I see. Pot is that big a deal to you. Hey, shoot some heroin too...I don’t give a fuck. I just want Mexican cartels destroyed and not glorified by lazy fucking stoners.

Mexican cartels exist because of the black market created by governmental drug laws. Want cartels gone? Dry up the market by getting rid of the laws. Overnight success where decades of the theatrical "war on drugs" has failed. You really must consider whether Republicans could have possibly believed that a crackdown via drug laws would be successful in achieving its purported purposes, and if not, what were their true motives?
Cruise missiles on their villa’s. Kill them and their families. Vulgar display of power will crush these animals.

Let's see:

Subordinate religion. Check.

Eliminate a Republic. Check.

Yep. Collectivist.

Forum List

Back