Anatomy of a Liberal scandal

Since you seem to know the truth, then tell the board what really happened. This should be worth a laugh.

Since you seem to know the truth, then tell the board what really happened. This should be worth a laugh.

I completely agree. I still don't understand the point of official Republican outrage on this one. I think it is another one of those talk radio-inspired things for excitable right wingers from the Conservative Entertainment Complex.

You've started 5 threads today so far....and they day is far from over. Imagine if you worked this hard in real life, you could have actually made something of yourself by now. But alas, your time is better spent pretending to be outraged on the internet by some injustice you believe our president has done.

• Banned
You've started 5 threads today so far....and they day is far from over. Imagine if you worked this hard in real life, you could have actually made something of yourself by now. But alas, your time is better spent pretending to be outraged on the internet by some injustice you believe our president has done.

I'm not outraged. Im enjoying my day off fucktard. We worked all weekend to finish a remodel. Not that it's any of your damn business anyhow.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=UXoNE14U_zM]Classic Movie Line #15 - YouTube[/ame]

The truth is out there. Everyone knows we were attacked. Because the political fallout in the aftermath of the attack didn't result in the election victory of Mitt Romney, the GOP has angrily decided that there must be more to it that will damage the Obama White House. Somewhere. Something. There has to be more! Wah! Wah!

Ya ain't got nothing.

I'm not outraged. Im enjoying my day off fucktard. We worked all weekend to finish a remodel. Not that it's any of your damn business anyhow.

And by "worked all weekend" you mean, only posting on this site about 20 times in 2 days. You obviously really did earn today off, what was I thinking.

And by "worked all weekend" you mean, only posting on this site about 20 times in 2 days. You obviously really did earn today off, what was I thinking.

Jealousy is a bitch

A. DENY DENY DENY

B. If some form of proof surfaces mix DENIAL with OBFUSCATION

C. Blame EVERYONE else and admit NOTHING

Yup, that is what they are doing yet again.

Not one liberal will address the outright lies told by Obama and Hillary regarding the protesters. They think people will forget about that. I think they are afraid what they were trying to cover up by deliberately misleading people.

Absolutely, you cannot handle the truth.
Your posts have become a laughing stock. It is the undying hatred of someone that makes this happen.
Then to top it off you turn to insults.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=UXoNE14U_zM]Classic Movie Line #15 - YouTube[/ame]

Jealousy is a bitch

Jealous of an ex-con whose life revolves around complaining on the internet. Yup, you caught me.

And for the record I only made one post yesterday while I was working. A happy mothers day post. Sue me

Good thing I didn't say "yesterday", otherwise you might have had a point.

And here I thought Sunday was part of the weekend.... stupid me :cuckoo:

Yeah, a "part of". Fuck you're slow. Now I know why you haven't done shit with your life....and the whole time I thought it was because you wasted it on this site. When in reality, you are actually able to do much better than what you've shown here.

Forum List

Back