Anatomy of a Liberal scandal

Jealousy is a bitch

Jealous of an ex-con whose life revolves around complaining on the internet. Yup, you caught me.

Indeed I did. Your obsession with my personal life seems to prove my point.

Actually, I rather enjoy pointing out the raging hypocrites every chance I get, and this site is a fucking gold mine for that sort of thing. You're just another turnip that makes me laugh.

A. DENY DENY DENY

B. If some form of proof surfaces mix DENIAL with OBFUSCATION

C. Blame EVERYONE else and admit NOTHING

Yup, that is what they are doing yet again.

Not one liberal will address the outright lies told by Obama and Hillary regarding the protesters. They think people will forget about that. I think they are afraid what they were trying to cover up by deliberately misleading people.

What is the truth then? And when are the Bush era embassy attacks gonna be investigated?

Jealous of an ex-con whose life revolves around complaining on the internet. Yup, you caught me.

Actually, I rather enjoy pointing out the raging hypocrites every chance I get, and this site is a fucking gold mine for that sort of thing. You're just another turnip that makes me laugh.

I notice that you are rather selective in who's hypocrisy you point out.

Good thing I didn't say "yesterday", otherwise you might have had a point.

And here I thought Sunday was part of the weekend.... stupid me :cuckoo:

Yeah, a "part of". Fuck you're slow. Now I know why you haven't done shit with your life....and the whole time I thought it was because you wasted it on this site. When in reality, you are actually able to do much better than what you've shown here.

My AngiesList record says your conclusions are absurd. But hey continue guessing about me so you can feel better about yourself.

I notice that you are rather selective in who's hypocrisy you point out.

There is no hypocrisy. I all but admitted I was trolling for laughs. He just wants to bitch.

But whatever, let him have his moment :eusa_whistle:

A. DENY DENY DENY

D. If all else fails pull the nuke-lee-ar option and blame Bush.

Bush is to blame for mismanaging the Iraq War, mismanaging the economy and not getting Osama bin Laden as he promised to do but failed. That was more than enough screw ups for one flopped Presidency.

In fact, I think branding whoever the GOP nominates in 2016 and "the next Bush" may work like it did against Mitt and McCain. The GOP will only have itself to blame.

A. DENY DENY DENY

Bush is to blame for mismanaging the Iraq War, mismanaging the economy and not getting Osama bin Laden as he promised to do but failed. That was more than enough screw ups for one flopped Presidency.

In fact, I think branding whoever the GOP nominates in 2016 and "the next Bush" may work like it did against Mitt and McCain. The GOP will only have itself to blame.

I agree 100% with your first paragraph but what the fuck does that have to do with this thread?

Yeah, a "part of". Fuck you're slow. Now I know why you haven't done shit with your life....and the whole time I thought it was because you wasted it on this site. When in reality, you are actually able to do much better than what you've shown here.

My AngiesList record says your conclusions are absurd. But hey continue guessing about me so you can feel better about yourself.

Angie kept a list? Oh my.

Angie kept a list? Oh my.

:eek:

Yup, and i'm proudly at the top of it in the KC market

I agree 100% with your first paragraph but what the fuck does that have to do with this thread?

I was replying to the 'blame Bush' remark above. Liberals are always accused of blaming everything on Bush, and that's not true, so I wanted to point out exactly what we do blame Bush for. It's plenty to blame for, and we're still recovering from his eight year flop of a Presidency.

Your 21k posts in less than 2 years removes any need for guessing on my part.

Good thing I didn't say "yesterday", otherwise you might have had a point.

At least he isn't on here defending a liar in cheif on a daily basis. Shows you don't have a life and also your stupid.

Last edited:

At least he isn't on here defending a liar in cheif on a daily basis. Shows you don't have a life and also your stupid.

You're

Funny how the 'stupid' guy had to point that out to you.

You're

Funny how the 'stupid' guy had to point that out to

Good for you, i can see you can proof read. Yaaaaaah! Still doesn't explain your ignorance on obama.

You're

Good for you, i can see you can proof read. Yaaaaaah! Still doesn't explain your ignorance on obama.

Do I need to show you how to use the quote feature too? If I'm the 'stupid' one, this doesn't say very much for you.

You're

Do I need to show you how to use the quote feature too? If I'm the 'stupid' one, this doesn't say very much for you.

Do i need to show you how to think for yourself? Instead of waiting for the liberal talking points to see you should react and think.

Do i need to show you how to think for yourself? Instead of waiting for the liberal talking points to see you should react and think.

Yes, please show me how to "think for myself". I can use a good laugh.

Forum List

Back