Anchor baby law to be changed.

Hmmm, will it be retroactive and keep Rubio off the ballot in Texas?

There has been no mistake, there will be no convention, and I invite billy to study the Constitution for the correct procedure of amending the Constitution.

There has been no mistake, there will be no convention, and I invite billy to study the Constitution for the correct procedure of amending the Constitution.

An amendment is not necessary to revert to the original intent and meaning. Consider Heller.

An amendment is not necessary to revert to the original intent and meaning. Consider Heller.
Heller has no application to the 14th. The 14th incorporated the federal oversight on the 2d because of Heller making Hell subordinate to the 14th.

Heller has no application to the 14th. The 14th incorporated the federal oversight on the 2d because of Heller making Hell subordinate to the 14th.

Damn, buddy, just how stupid are you anyway? I never said Heller had application to the 14th. In Heller, SCOTUS destroyed the idiotic 20th Century notion that the 2nd Amendment was not an individual right.

In the same way, they may well destroy the erroneous notion that the 14th gives gratuitous citizenship to anyone who happens to get popped out inside the border.

Heller has no application to the 14th.

Damn, buddy, just how stupid are you anyway? I never said Heller had application to the 14th. In Heller, SCOTUS destroyed the idiotic 20th Century notion that the 2nd Amendment was not an individual right.

In the same way, they may well destroy the erroneous notion that the 14th gives gratuitous citizenship to anyone who happens to get popped out inside the border.
Your anger does you no credit.

Study up on constitutional incorporation by the 14th, which is exactly what happened when the Court used Heller to reaffirm the intent of the 2d. Heller cannot be used at to attack birth right citizenship..

This will help you with the 14th. The Fourteenth Amendment and the Incorporation Debate

Here is a good opinion piece to broaden your thinking. An interesting take on D.C. v. Heller Incorporation

Study up on constitutional incorporation by the 14th, which is exactly what happened when the Court used Heller to reaffirm the intent of the 2d. Heller cannot be used at to attack birth right citizenship..

This will help you with the 14th. The Fourteenth Amendment and the Incorporation Debate

Here is a good opinion piece to broaden your thinking. An interesting take on D.C. v. Heller Incorporation

I am the least angry man, and your conflation of 2nd/14th is juvenile at best.

Revel in your ignorance.

I am the least angry man, and your conflation of 2nd/14th is juvenile at best. Revel in your ignorance.
Your continuing anger is noted.

Your opinion is not self-evident truth.

Birth right citizenship, according to sources above, remains quite safe from Heller.

Thank you for your admission of defeat, which is accepted.

Of course it can be done, either get the court to apply actual intent to the 14th or do another amendment. Why do you think the States are once again demanding a con-con? We need to reign in the feds.
right. get the court to ignore the words of the amendment and adopt what you want to believe was the intent

that seems likely

I am the least angry man, and your conflation of 2nd/14th is juvenile at best. Revel in your ignorance.

Birth right citizenship, according to sources above, remains quite safe from Heller.

Your stupidity is flabbergasting.

Translation: I can't refute your arguments so I will attack you personally. :lol:

Translation: I can't refute your arguments so I will attack you personally. :lol:

No, no translation is necessary. You have no argument, and leave me no option but to kick you around like the chew-toy you are.

No, no translation is necessary. You have no argument, and leave me no option but to kick you around like the chew-toy you are.
You were defeated square and fair, got your ass kicked, and now cry.

Billy, billy, billy. LOL

At the very least there will have to be a scotus decision that would distinguish Wong Ark Kim from children born here to two parents neither of whom have legal status. And, frankly, I'm not sure that would be a bad thing.

Texas will be laughed out of the courtroom. Only congress can make that change. Texas can't yeehaw their way out of the constitution.
Maybe they can get Sotomayor, Kagan, Ginsburg, Kennedy and Breyer to change the constitution for them, just like last Summer...?

Forum List

Back