• Tried it, didn't like it

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Tried it, was ambivalent

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters
What say you, USMB.

I've never tried - am a bit curious. I have had sauerkraut on pizza though! Was not bad.

From 1988 to 1989, when I delivered and worked the dining room at Village Inn Pizza in Bozeman, MT, I made small personal pizzas during break with just the dough and almost the rest all sauerkraut. It's a good substitution for cheese. I added a few things sometimes. I was avoiding cheese at that time and meat and even sugar. lol

They were really quite good with only sauerkraut.

Whats so funny is I can forgive you anything................anything on the planet but not anchovies,

Never tried anchovies, I just don't think it's a good idea on pizza. I'd probably hate it even though I like fish and I like pizza, just not together. Sounds yukky and icky. No way Jose ... Nuh uh, forgetaboutit.

I've had vegetarian pizza, it was good. I like ground beef, black olives and mushrooms. I've also had different fruits like pineapple, tangerine, apple, berries. All good.

Put them on yourself.. Don't trust anchovies on pizza to a H.S. kid..

In Moderation -- it's great if you're under 50 and not gonna keel over from the salt..
Also depends on the sauce. If the sauce is ALREADY salty -- it's a disaster.
Unless the purpose of the party is to drink more beer..

I'll go with Skye. Better in salads and antipastos.........

Never tried anchovies, I just don't think it's a good idea on pizza. I'd probably hate it even though I like fish and I like pizza, just not together. Sounds yukky and icky. No way Jose ... Nuh uh, forgetaboutit.

I have had lox on bagel pizzas, quite good , NY bagels.

Now you're talking. The cheap lox with all the salt.. Not the sushi Nova kind..

Lox are salmon? I don't think I'd care for that on pizza either. I'm pretty sure I haven't even had a bagel pizza but that sounds pretty good. Like those pretzel buns, which I haven't had yet either but it seems good.

Lox are salmon? I don't think I'd care for that on pizza either. I'm pretty sure I haven't even had a bagel pizza but that sounds pretty good. Like those pretzel buns, which I haven't had yet either but it seems good.

Mange

IMG_3511.jpg

What say you, USMB.

I've never tried - am a bit curious. I have had sauerkraut on pizza though! Was not bad.

Fer crying out loud baby..................you cant have pizza without ever having the one the only only,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

You've never been to NY style Deli? Is NW Ohio on another planet? Never been to a Jewish wedding or Bar Mitzvah?? OMG --- you poor dear...

Wait until we start the Dim Sum thread.. Then you'll really be lost.. :lol:

lox are smoked salmon.....

smoked salmon with creme fraiche pizza is what made wolfgang puck famous.

You've never been to NY style Deli? Is NW Ohio on another planet? Never been to a Jewish wedding or Bar Mitzvah?? OMG --- you poor dear...

Wait until we start the Dim Sum thread.. Then you'll really be lost.. :lol:

It's not NW Ohio, it's me. I just don't like that kind of food with lots of garlic and onions, pungent and the kind that stays in your stomach a long time. Pizza is ok but given the choice, I will get something lighter.

Dim Sum would be more my style.

Forum List

Back