Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Tried it, didn't like it

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Tried it, was ambivalent

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters
Probably the only way I could eat them is if they were smothered in peanut butter...I'll eat anything with peanut butter on it.

Ewwww - double ewwwwww!

Come on, tell me you don't want a piece of that.:D

101_3682.jpg

Anchovies rule the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You hear???????????

luv ya all dears :D but not more than the anchovies!:D:tongue:

Tomorrow at the supermarket

its going to be

not a small

not a medium

but a large glass jar of anchovies.

Glory to u anchovie.

not something i would ask for on a pizza. I like my pizza the way i like my pizza and rarely deviate from the path :)

I would prefer them ground up in the sauce for pizza and not as a topping. I use them in many dishes and keep a dozen cans on hand.... so its not something off of my list.

Not on my pizza, not yet. Nice try. :lol:
meat and potatoes creature? .............

boring LOL

boring

hey what? its the truth :lol::eusa_angel:

I try to get the biggest bang out of my buck when it comes to pizza, but I'm a very selective eater and normally follow what is called the rotary diet, which deals with food groups and not eating the same type of food two to four days in a row.

Diet Considerations - The Four Day Rotation Diet

alternative medicine, natural medicine, complementary medicine | Center for Environmental Medicine

Also, I rarely eat meat, although right now I'm eating a lot, because for a couple of weeks, I have been bicycling regularly, often for hours at a time.

Not on my pizza, not yet. Nice try. :lol:

boring LOL

boring

I try to get the biggest bang out of my buck when it comes to pizza, but I'm a very selective eater and normally follow what is called the rotary diet, which deals with food groups and not eating the same type of food two to four days in a row.

alternative medicine, natural medicine, complementary medicine | Center for Environmental Medicine

Also, I rarely eat meat, although right now I'm eating a lot, because for a couple of weeks, I have been bicycling regularly, often for hours at a time.

yeah...I know...and I agree ..red meat is the devil...stick to fish and chicken and seafood.... that's a lot food right there :)

boring LOL

boring

yeah...I know...and I agree ..red meat is the devil...stick to fish and chicken and seafood.... that's a lot food right there :)

Yea, I'm only eating chicken... just thighs, my favorite by far. I almost never eat red meat, except in cans of chili or when I get the $5 Hot-n-Ready pies with pepperoni at Little Caesar's. I recently discovered though Oberto's seasoned BBQ Pork jerky and now have bought several packages of it. :D

Forum List

Back