Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Tried it, didn't like it

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Tried it, was ambivalent

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters
YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT omg...I love it salty and delicious.... anchovies are also very good mixed with lettuce salad , like in Cesar salad... with eggs and Parmesan cheese!!!!!

I simply love anchovies,,,but then I love salty food.:D

Are they really that salty? Because okay - say four-meat pizza. Between the processed meats, and the cheese, it's already very salty right? So are anchovies saltier than that?

They are really salty ...but in my opinion delicious salty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hmmmmmmmmm:D

Personally, in pizza I like it with tomato and cheese and oregano and champignon...you know that kind of veggies, not with red meat..... anchovies give a special and strong flavor .... I can go on and on praising the humble anchovie! LOL ... God knows how much I love it!:D

YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT omg...I love it salty and delicious.... anchovies are also very good mixed with lettuce salad , like in Cesar salad... with eggs and Parmesan cheese!!!!!

Are they really that salty? Because okay - say four-meat pizza. Between the processed meats, and the cheese, it's already very salty right? So are anchovies saltier than that?

They are really salty ...but in my opinion delicious salty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hmmmmmmmmm:D

Personally, in pizza I like it with tomato and cheese and oregano and champignon...you know that kind of veggies, not with red meat..... anchovies give a special and strong flavor .... I can go on and on praising the humble anchovie! LOL ... God knows how much I love it!:D

It'd have to be with the red sauce though, right? Not the white.

I just had pizza for lunch, but now I'm remembering one I had with chicken, spinach, white sauce - lots o'garlic. That was AMAZING.

Anchovies are essential for a proper Caesar Salad, but completely unnecessary on a pizza.

Beautiful in both dishes in my opinion!!!!!!!!!! Just delish!!!!!!:D

EDIT just to say.....anchovies go well with pizza without meat ... :) lots of cheese and lots of tomato YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, but anchovie and meat does not go well....which is ok with me because I don't eat red meat...I eat and love chicken and fish but not red meat.

Last edited:
Was dared to eat one once...my friends and I were reeeeeally high and at a pizza parlor when we all decided it would be fun to challenge eachother with what we could handle to eat without vomitting... I took the anchovie challenge, and, to my surprise...liked it.
I like most fish anyway...looove me some sardines, smoked herring, etc. Good for you too. :)

Was dared to eat one once...my friends and I were reeeeeally high and at a pizza parlor when we all decided it would be fun to challenge eachother with what we could handle to eat without vomitting... I took the anchovie challenge, and, to my surprise...liked it.
I like most fish anyway...looove me some sardines, smoked herring, etc. Good for you too. :)

I love most all pickled or smoked fish. Brine is different though, right? A different process, like the difference between how pickles and olives are prepared.

I have fish a few times per week and make pizza from scratch on Saturdays. I have yet to put the fish on the pizza, probably won't. Maybe I will...I don't know...:lol:

I have put capers, olives, onions and mushrooms on my homemade pizza.

Forum List

Back