Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Tried it, didn't like it

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Tried it, was ambivalent

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters
Are there, like...quality anchovies and crappy anchovies? One single brand/style/type of anchovy that is better than sex?

If not, we need to check the basement for pods...

I have put capers, olives, onions and mushrooms on my homemade pizza.
Toppings sound real good. Anchovies also go good on pizza, but not with tomato sauce. Try em on white pizza with olive oil, and oregano. You can also add chili peppers if you so desire. The anchovies will melt onto the pizza as it's cooking. Very tasty. Now that you mention capers, I'll bet you can add those as well.

Ok...I am inviting everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! let's have some anchovie pizza...with lots of mozarella cheese!!!!!!
it's warmmmmmmmm its yummyyyyyyyyyyyy ..have a slice!!!!!! :D

Ok...I am inviting everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! let's have some anchovie pizza...with lots of mozarella cheese!!!!!!
it's warmmmmmmmm its yummyyyyyyyyyyyy ..have a slice!!!!!! :D

They look like slugs.:(

wine!!!!!!!!!! oh My Lord some red or white!!!!!!!!!!:clap2: we drink wine with it BD :)

you people are a bunch of boring creatures :lol::mad:

ok meat and potatoes for you!:mad:

hahaha

Probably the only way I could eat them is if they were smothered in peanut butter...I'll eat anything with peanut butter on it.

Probably the only way I could eat them is if they were smothered in peanut butter...I'll eat anything with peanut butter on it.

nah nah nah too late :mad:

no nothing for you :mad: you must be punished!!!!!!:tongue:

:lmao:

Toppings sound real good. Anchovies also go good on pizza, but not with tomato sauce. Try em on white pizza with olive oil, and oregano. You can also add chili peppers if you so desire. The anchovies will melt onto the pizza as it's cooking. Very tasty. Now that you mention capers, I'll bet you can add those as well.

Amazing!!!!!!:clap2:

gotta throw a few anchovies too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Oh yessssssssss:D

Every once in a while I want to have a nice aromatic taste so I will roast some fresh garlic and Pinole nuts and add them

I am getting so hungry here ...................:eek:

it ain't funny :party::dance:

What say you, USMB.

I've never tried - am a bit curious. I have had sauerkraut on pizza though! Was not bad.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwww!

I once had it because I thought it was bacon....until I got to the table (it was a cafeteria style pizza place in DC), and saw hat it had tiny furry legs...........ewwwww

Forum List

Back